SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:38 pm

@gurlbrit Filming ended in May. The show started airing on July 11. A lot of people think that he texted her on July 10/11 late night/early morning, so this woman wouldn't speak out about him and his behavior while they were dating.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:40 pm

suzq wrote:@gurlbrit  Filming ended in May.  The show started airing on July 11.  A lot of people think that he texted her on July 10/11 late night/early morning, so this woman wouldn't speak out about him and his behavior while they were dating.  

Thanks @suzq. I've stopped watching. I actually have no interest in this dramady any more.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:18 pm

albean99 wrote:Erich doesn't appear to have tried to get back with his ex while he's with Gabby so not sure why this is so terrible? That's all I've heard about related to women so may have missed something. I'm sure he and Gabby are having lots of talks and maybe she already knew about it. no idea

I don't know Jed's story that well but if he didn't try to get with his ex while with Hannah then I'd feel the same. So many people come on the show having dated someone right up to the time and I have no problem with it. JMO of course.

It doesn’t look great but not a Jed situation to me. I think I could get past that if he were honest to me about the situation.

What’s more concerning to me is the other stuff the friends Santa photo and the yearbook photo. That I can’t get past. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:36 pm

What about Rachel telling Tino she wanted to just date Tino - and give back the ring ? That seems hurtful. Not crazy about Tino supposedly kissing someone else but Rachel's decision is a little hard to understand given her emphasis on wanting to get engaged when she was talking with Aven - and telling Zach he wasn't ready etc...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:03 pm

Wait a minute - so she got pissed at Aven for wanting to date and not get engaged but has the nerve to turn around and tell Tino she just wants to date and not be engaged?

Wow I have been a Rachel fan, but that’s so hypocritical of her. I can’t even believe it.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:26 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Wait a minute - so she got pissed at Aven for wanting to date and not get engaged but has the nerve to turn around and tell Tino she just wants to date and not be engaged?

Wow I have been a Rachel fan, but that’s so hypocritical of her. I can’t even believe it.
After all the whining and tears and manipulation (“don’t yell at me”)!!!
I wonder how much of this obsession for an engagement is them being brainwashed by TPTB.

albean99 wrote:Erich doesn't appear to have tried to get back with his ex while he's with Gabby so not sure why this is so terrible? That's all I've heard about related to women so may have missed something. I'm sure he and Gabby are having lots of talks and maybe she already knew about it. no idea

I don't know Jed's story that well but if he didn't try to get with his ex while with Hannah then I'd feel the same. So many people come on the show having dated someone right up to the time and I have no problem with it. JMO of course.
It’s not so much what he did to Gabby, it’s what he did to Amanda, the other woman – leading her on while going through the application process.
Jed was in a relationship with Haley the entire time. He told her that the show was all acting and that he would get out before hometowns, and he sent a lovey dovey text as he was boarding the plane to LA. Erich wanted to do the same, but Amanda dumped him, so no credit to him for being single on the show.
And with Erich, it’s just one bad thing after another.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:29 pm

blueblues wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:Wait a minute - so she got pissed at Aven for wanting to date and not get engaged but has the nerve to turn around and tell Tino she just wants to date and not be engaged?

After all the whining and tears and manipulation (“don’t yell at me”)!!!
I wonder how much of this obsession for an engagement is them being brainwashed by TPTB.

It’s not so much what he did to Gabby, it’s what he did to Amanda, the other woman – leading her on while going through the application process.
Jed was in a relationship with Haley the entire time. He told her that the show was all acting and that he would get out before hometowns, and he sent a lovey dovey text as he was boarding the plane to LA. Erich wanted to do the same, but Amanda dumped him, so no credit to him for being single on the show.
And with Erich, it’s just one bad thing after another.
JMO

Yes, I get that he lost his job and his dad is sick and is going through a chitty time in his life. So, perhaps he was just banging and was not that into the girl.
And ok he went on tne bachelorette for clout ( like most people.
BUT my issue is, so when tbe girl said she was not ok and broke off with him, he still msgs her ,sends her roses and wanted to meet her. As though trying to convince her to agree to wait for him while at the same time giving her the" I'm sorry , you're better of without me" blah blah blah.
Also , to save face, to msg her when he's supposed engaged and write to her" i think of you every day"
I don't think from their interaction ( even if it was just a little more than two months) that is was a casual thing. And if he has not mentioned about this to Gabby before things came out, then it's a big red flag.
On click bait he mentioned that he has come out of a five year relationship, was not happy in his job and was a good apportunity for him to go the bachelorette. He ommited that he was actually fired from his job and was banging/ dating a woman two weeks before going on the bachelorette.
Not to mention the blackface and MAGA.
I just feel Gabby would do very well to leave him as of now, with apportunities comming her way. She's a rising star. jMo

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:50 pm

If they address Erich's ex at the ATFR, I hope they will also address the blackface. That is why they had him apologize for that so soon -- none of the articles that talked about it came out until after his apology and the headlines all talked about him apologizing for wearing it. I hope they do not try to sweep it under the rug.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:37 pm

I honestly hope that Gabby and Erich are still together despite everything and surrounding the drama
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:27 pm

Who in their right mind would go on this show? Really? Leave your job for this? No wonder so few couples make it post-filming.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:36 pm

@Norcalgal  Seriously.  I think this season is among, if not the worst.  TPTB just threw the idea of 2 bachelorettes out there, didn't plan or estimate time needed for it to be successful.  They cast a bunch of guys who bro'd their way through much of the season.  Then the final group of guys had all the power.  I am SMH at Gabby and Rachel for being adament about the engagement.  All of it is just a big train wreck.  I am so sad for the women but they were into the mess as well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:06 am

It doesn't bother me that Erich dated someone else for 2.5 months before coming on the show. To me, you are still getting to know someone at that point. If he sees a lot more potential with Gabby, so be it. As for the blackface, that was just dumb. But I'm not going to get worked up about it. I figure it's on Gabby to determine if the relationship is for the long run.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG