SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:This season seems to be more crap than prior imo. There is even pin drop silence on the board. It’s seriously disappointing how tptb are only in it for the drama and viewing numbers which apparently also are low.
Jmo

I am so disappointed with TPTB. I was getting so bored with the show recently but decided to tune in with the two bachelorettes. I honestly was excited about something different. The producers wrecked it. They could have made the show so much better. I will tune in to see how it ends for both girls. I have a feeling they are both single. Very curious to see why Rachel and Tino broke up.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:01 am

I’m actually sad because I love these girls more than I’ve loved most leads in this franchise. But tptb really dropped the ball this season making the whole season about their insecurities.I feel bad about all the hate Rachel is getting. I’m happy gabby seemingly found her happy ending tho. I guess that’s the one positive of this season
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:54 am

I haven’t watched yet but IMO the 2 leads format was a dud and should never be repeated. If the female lead needs a sounding board and a shoulder to cry on, have a female cohost who either on their own or in conjunction with Jesse walks the walk with her.
The editing was off, there was no time, too many rejections, self eliminations. We the viewers did not see any real character development of the contestants AND neither did these leads have time to form any sort of proper relationship with these guys….and from previews with their final choices.
Oh and no more engagement pressure please.

JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:54 am

I am not throwing around any negative thoughts - as we the viewers never get to see all the behind the scenes, etc., however, the way it appeared last night - to me - "if" Rachel really wanted Aven in the end - she would have agreed to continue together after the show. I really felt as though she was so centered on getting the "ring" that nothing else mattered.

As far as how she handled Zach - he did not deserve her coldness/detachment. There is a way to gently let someone down and I thought she handled it much better earlier in the show than later with the guys that should have meant more to her. I really did not think that Zach (who looked amazing, by the way) did not have to be apologizing to her - it should have been the other way around.

Rachel looked beyond sad on the program last night - she had 2 amazing guys -Aven & Zach - and for whatever
reason it did not work for her. I feel bad that she was hurt so badly by the results of the ending that we see
coming - whatever happens. Gabby on the other hand, looks very happy.

PS - Would love to see Zach or Aven for Bach - or both.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:33 pm

I agree that the reduced contact hours with the lead in a two-bach season had a seriously negative impact.
But I also felt that a lot of the men in the beginning seemed to feel like they didn't understand the rules, and walked on eggshells (sometimes being reprimanded or punished by the cancellation of cocktail parties)....except if course for the cocky ones like Tino. I think this explains some of the problem this season as well.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:18 pm

Erich….. “the odds are against us”….. AFR 1

Aunt….. “you’ve got to tell him”….. AFR 1

Gabby….. “what if Erich doesn’t want me”….. epi 3

Makes one wonder…..

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:58 am

@Jeepers Can you explain a little more about what you are wondering about? I’m not understanding.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:35 am

mbl wrote:@Jeepers Can you explain a little more about what you are wondering about? I’m not understanding.

They are comments we have seen or heard but not necessarily seen in what context they belong,except for maybe Erich’s comment

The stars are definitely not aligning for Gabby and Erich long term 😓
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:16 am

This season is turning out to be a disaster for both of the girls. So sad!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:44 am

The stars are definitely not aligning for either Gabby or Rachel. So disappointed in Erich’s behavior post show. This is Jed 2.0. Disgusting. First Tino now Erich. Both girls will walk away single. What a waste of a season.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:26 pm

Erich doesn't appear to have tried to get back with his ex while he's with Gabby so not sure why this is so terrible? That's all I've heard about related to women so may have missed something. I'm sure he and Gabby are having lots of talks and maybe she already knew about it. no idea

I don't know Jed's story that well but if he didn't try to get with his ex while with Hannah then I'd feel the same. So many people come on the show having dated someone right up to the time and I have no problem with it. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:33 pm

albean99 wrote:Erich doesn't appear to have tried to get back with his ex while he's with Gabby so not sure why this is so terrible? That's all I've heard about related to women so may have missed something. I'm sure he and Gabby are having lots of talks and maybe she already knew about it. no idea

I don't know Jed's story that well but if he didn't try to get with his ex while with Hannah then I'd feel the same. So many people come on the show having dated someone right up to the time and I have no problem with it. JMO of course.

I thought that Erich texted the ex on July 11 after he got back from the Bachelorette?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG