SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:40 am

nd4reality wrote:I said it from the start that I thought that Tino was playing the game and ensuring he was in the game at every step. to me the editors left that all in.
This was not too hard for him really because Rachel seemed to have blinkers on from night one.

Her cancelling that one date entirely = her not wanting to get to know the guys on that date (including Tino I believe) on a more detailed level. She’s a smart girl who would know she had very little time to the end to get a meaningful relashionship out of her experience. It’s really too bad and hopefully they all come out of this a lot better than what we have been previewed so far.

JMO as usual.

Interesting thinking ...
Do you think she was not interested in any of the men - and just had to complete the show ? Is that the reason for all her tears (probably getting alot of pressure from the producers ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:53 am

It could be!
Most on this board think she had her hat on Tino from the limo….stands to reason the rest were then MOT.

AND imo she didn’t even take the time to get to know Tino better. All making out and accepting his responses without question (at least the edited version they showed us laugh out loud)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:04 pm

I agree - at least from what we were shown. And some of their conversations seemed stilted to me - do you want to have a family. Oh yes. Fine. End of conversation ! I can imagine after the engagement, they maybe found themselves with nothing to talk about ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:41 pm

I was very impressed with Zach and his intuition and maturity to read the situation with Rachel. Contrast him with Tyler, who couldn't read the tea leaves at all! Zach showed his maturity and readiness for an engagement by understanding his feelings and calling Rachel out on how he felt (or presumably so since we haven't seen the RC conversation between R & Z).

I suspect the issue with Tino is he doesn't want to get engaged - the previews showed a young man whom I believe to be Rachel's best friend, right after a flash of Gabby's Grandpa John. The scene looks to be the same family but I think it's not. The young man says "hey, there's a problem - he doesn't want to get married"!

Have to say I'm happy for Gabby and Erich and hope they can work through the obstacles that will come their way. Gabby should be good on DWTS - too bad we can't watch that journey!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:26 pm

This season seems to be more crap than prior imo. There is even pin drop silence on the board. It’s seriously disappointing how tptb are only in it for the drama and viewing numbers which apparently also are low.
Jmo

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:27 pm

I do wonder if Rachel is struggling with the negative comments about Tino that have been posted throughout the season.... Like Ben F re: the criticism of Courtney
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:59 pm

It bothered me that there were so many tears in the episodes.
ie - if Rachel was beginning to be crazy about Tino - why the frequent meltdowns ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:05 pm

CHO wrote:It bothered me that there were so many tears in the episodes.  
ie - if Rachel was beginning to be crazy about Tino - why the frequent meltdowns ?  
That’s my point, she knew she had limited time to find her guy but chose to cry and cancel dates.
How would that translate into getting to know them (Tino included) before making a decision.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:22 pm

Or I was wondering - did she really fall in love with any of these guys ? - and of course producers were pressuring her etc.
She was trying -- "giving it her all"
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisVon Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:12 pm

Has anyone confirmed whether Tino cheated on Rachel?

The preview for the finale was giving me Hannah B & Jed vibes.

Honestly, I didn't expect Rachel and Tino to last for long. He seems insecure and immature. Those temper tantrums he threw when things didn't go his way (the "baby back b!tch" moment) were a massive red flag. On top of that, he was really dismissive of Rachel's feelings when she expressed how she felt his family didn't like her.

AlexisVon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:37 pm

At least the process worked for Gabby! I just can't imagine the backlash if both of them ended up with no one. I hope it doesn't get to the extent that Tino cheated, that would be awful. But did Tino back down on being engaged after FRC once out of that bubble.... That could have created a big argument and embarassment for Rachel. That would mean Tino went back on his word and Rachel loosing faith in what she taugh they had.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:46 pm

I never cared for him for some reason he rubbed me the wrong. I hate that Rachel got hurt in the end though. I hope she’s doing OK.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG