SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:47 am

Could this actually be from some private time on a group date?  I ask cause I think that the pic before was actually taken from the rooftop of the Hotel X Toronto.  I am thinking that they were staying at that hotel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10813

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:04 pm

Slowed down the preview and you get a glimps of the person next to Genevieve during the Shanae fight. I think it may be Mara.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:38 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Could this actually be from some private time on a group date?  I ask cause I think that the pic before was actually taken from the rooftop of the Hotel X Toronto.  I am thinking that they were staying at that hotel.

source

I think you're right because in one of the s/caps with the ladies yelling, (which is what they always do when they arrive in another city as well as jump on the bed) in the distance you can see what looks like the entrance to the Ex (Toronto Exhibition Place). I was trying to match up the view from which I thought might be the Hotel X but haven't found what I was looking for yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Could this actually be from some private time on a group date?  I ask cause I think that the pic before was actually taken from the rooftop of the Hotel X Toronto.  I am thinking that they were staying at that hotel.

source

I think you're right because in one of the s/caps with the ladies yelling, (which is what they always do when they arrive in another city as well as jump on the bed) in the distance you can see what looks like the entrance to the Ex (Toronto Exhibition Place). I was trying to match up the view from which I thought might be the Hotel X but haven't found what I was looking for yet.

Here's a google earth image of it all if that helps to put things into perspective

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:30 pm

I am doing this to show(hopefully) that I think the color of the hair on this lady is lighter than Gabby's I believe as it seems lighter than his hair.  (I enlarged and zoomed in). I am thinking that the hair color is more like Susie's. IMO if that is so, then this is her 2nd one and one with the first one being in epi 3 heli date.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:17 pm

I think this pic is actually from epi 3 group date.  Same earings and bracelet as in the Jared pics from that date.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:35 pm

Diamond wrote:There was also this shot in the new promo posted yesterday.

According to Google Lens that's the Philadelphia City Hall, do we know if there was a Hometown there?
Philadelphia City Hall:

Could this of been an old stock shot from Jillian's season when they were in Philadelphia for Reid's HTD? Would they show one from that far back?? I ask as they weren't filming any episode anywhere near Philly this season.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:47 am

I think that's a match to the plexiglass balcony from the Hotel X in Toronto. The black bars and the bolts? on the top row look the same. The table is similar to the smaller table behind the girls. I can't match the pillow. The Hotel X is 30 floor's so they'd have a good view of the Ex which is a huge area.

Hotel X

Google Earth

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:39 pm

Diamond wrote:
ariwolf wrote: Is this Susie or Rachel? It looks European and I don’t think any other blondes made it further than Toronto  (that we know

Yeah, that's in Vienna. It's the Palais Equitable.

smg2587 wrote: Couture dress date in Vienna. Could be anyone with long hair.
And this is the Schönbrunn Palace, also in Vienna. I'm guessing it's from the same date

if RS is right about there only being two 1-on-1s in vienna then this must be susie's date.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:39 am

That promo. Having dinner the rest will come later but it looks like a Gabby Rachel f2. Jmo

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] RS said it's rachel and sarah in vienna but the girl's hair looks too short and dark to be sarah imo. i think the clip of her crying was thrown in there as part of the edit but the "intimate" line doesn't make sense if it's at the rose ceremony before hometowns.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:54 am

ariwolf wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] RS said it's rachel and sarah in vienna but the girl's hair looks too short and dark to be sarah imo. i think the clip of her crying was thrown in there as part of the edit but the "intimate" line doesn't make sense if it's at the rose ceremony before hometowns.

Okay. That women doesn’t look like Sarah to me either. Well they at least seemed to show Gabby and Sarah fads.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Jeepers
Agent99
gurlbrit
Sprite
LadyisaDame