SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:05 pm

@Sprite I write a bit later about him. Didn't have time for anything this year.  Rolling Eyes

I think Natik lost interest in this show... no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:30 pm

Thanks @Maddy. I just worry with Covid and all. I know she was really busy and working a lot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:37 pm

@Maddy thanks so much for all the pics and vids.

I just love how they put the European show's together! I'm looking forward to it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:38 pm

Sprite wrote:Thanks @Maddy. I just worry with Covid and all. I know she was really busy and working a lot.

She was having some issues with work a while ago and needed to take care of herself when I asked her how she was doing. I don't talk to her that often but hopefully she is okay. I'll let her know you wanted to know how she was doing. A friend of mine is in touch with her. If Natik needed any kind of support, she would tell me.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:28 pm

Sprite wrote:@Maddy What do we know about him?
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 %D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81-2
https://telegid.com
His real name is Alexander Topolsky.
He was born and grew up in Lviv, Ukraine. After graduating university, he went to the United States, because he wanted to build a good career.
He was building his acting career in LA and known for The Recipe (2014), The Wonderpill (2015) and The Fix (2014).
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6058040/mediaindex/?ref_=nm_mv_close
Before pandemic he had 25 AirBnb apartments in LA for 8 months. He was making very good money doing that. But at the beginning of lockdown, he had to close all of them. Some time later he lost his dad, who was his closest person. So Alex had a very tough time at that point.
Then he lived in Miami and actively promoted and developed his real estate business. Also, he founded a novelty in the world of technology – Phonetized, a device that combines the functions of a wireless charger and a disinfectant.
That's what I know about him so far.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:05 pm

@Maddy Thank you so much for all the info and update on @natik.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:37 pm

From Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaP31ZFLrI6/?utm_medium=copy_link

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:24 pm

This season they are changing the rules and adding roses of 3 new colors.
I didn't see anywhere any explanation of what they mean yet. no idea

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:34 pm

@Maddy ok thanks. That's a nice change.

When is this suppose to air and do you think they will now delay it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:24 am

It was suppose to air next Friday, 4th of March, let's see if the war will be over by then. I don't think they'll air it in the middle of the war.
We will wish them the best!
We would like to express our solidarity and gratitude to those who defend peace and ask those who wish for peace to stand in solidarity with Ukraine. All what you are doing for Ukraine you are doing for yourself and your future!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:10 pm

omg What a show of strength and determination.

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3552228123 Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3100179927

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:48 pm

I am very affected by what is happening in Ukraine.  I've watched so many seasons that I feel somehow connected to the country.  I can only pray that this horror ends soon.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
Maddy
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum