SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:36 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Also, this gives Rachel a better chance at becoming Bachelorette! Or do y’all think Susie will get it?

I missed this in the column the first time but RS said only name her heard for Bachelorette is Susie. So take it for what you will. I am guessing if she has a good reaction tonight it will be a forgone conclusion. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:42 pm

Wow, RS is so damn cocky in his column. HE said there was no footage of a final rose ceremony and now he says there is one. Ugh! We clearly have had FRC footage as I pointed out and he acts like we were all wrong for the things we tried to sleuth. Boy, he is something!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:47 pm

smg2587 wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:Also, this gives Rachel a better chance at becoming Bachelorette! Or do y’all think Susie will get it?

I missed this in the column the first time  but RS said only name her heard for Bachelorette is Susie. So take it for what you will. I am guessing if she has a good reaction tonight it will be a forgone conclusion. Jmo.

I’m probably going to be in the minority here, but IMHO it would look bad for Susie to take the bachelorette lead if what RS says really happens. Please don’t throw tomato’s at me for saying that but it’s like she went on the bachelor, was chosen and rejected his proposal only to come back as bachelorette. I guess once we see it play out my feelings on this will change, but we will see.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:49 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

I missed this in the column the first time  but RS said only name her heard for Bachelorette is Susie. So take it for what you will. I am guessing if she has a good reaction tonight it will be a forgone conclusion. Jmo.

I’m probably going to be in the minority here, but IMHO it would look bad for Susie to take the bachelorette lead if what RS says really happens. Please don’t throw tomato’s at me for saying that but it’s like she went on the bachelor, was chosen and rejected his proposal only to come back as bachelorette. I guess once we see it play out my feelings on this will change, but we will see.
i completely agree with you. she can't accept a proposal, but turns around in a couple of months and becomes the lead? watch as she falls in love with multiple people too and suddenly "understands" clayton's position no no i don't think she's genuine at all and always wanted to be the bachelorette  no
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:51 pm

smg2587 wrote:

I agree with you. I don’t know how the show thinks this will play out well. Would think it would of played better if she just left right away instead of a proposal rejection. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:42 pm

smg2587 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

I agree with you. I don’t know how the show thinks this will play out well. Would think it would of played better if she just left right away instead of a proposal rejection. Jmo.

She will be edited as a strong woman who will not compromise in love and everyone will be rooting for her to get her her happy ending. She deserves better than wishy washy Clayton who can't keep it in his pants and tells everyone he loves them...until payback is a bitch and same thing happens her season. They will try to make us love her until they turn on her and she becomes a hypocrite and the next Clayton.

I should save this so I can see at end of her season how good my prediction is. cantstopl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:09 pm

Sprite wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

She will be edited as a strong woman who will not compromise in love and everyone will be rooting for her to get her her happy ending. She deserves better than wishy washy Clayton who can't keep it in his pants and tells everyone he loves them...until payback is a bitch and same thing happens her season. They will try to make us love her until they turn on her and she becomes a hypocrite and the next Clayton.

I should save this so I can see at end of her season how good my prediction is. cantstopl

No need to save it because we will remember what our level headed friend Sprite said!! Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 2498057887 You are so right on. laugh out loud
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:18 pm

It's interesting that even though long time sleuthers could see that Susie got the best dates, the edit didn't show any closeness developing between Clayton and Susie. The edit focused so overwhelmingly on Rachel, with their physical chemistry and all the group date roses. A romantic, emotional connection was so lacking in the edit that the clock tower moment was a complete shock and appeared to come from out of left field. It just feels like a strange edit compared to other seasons. We don't know everything yet, but why would the show have Clayton fight for a relationship that the show never encouraged the audience to buy into.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:25 pm

mbl wrote:It's interesting that even though long time sleuthers could see that Susie got the best dates, the edit didn't show any closeness developing between Clayton and Susie. The edit focused so overwhelmingly on Rachel, with their physical chemistry and all the group date roses.  A romantic, emotional connection was so lacking in the edit that the clock tower moment was a complete shock and appeared to come from out of left field. It just feels like a strange edit compared to other seasons.  We don't know everything yet, but why would the show have Clayton fight for a relationship that the show never encouraged the audience to buy into.

Spot on. If everything happens like RS says it does, you would think they would edit the show in a way that would help Susie “see” that she was the one (by showing ALOT more of why he would want to propose to her) but they went in another direction. They must not be looking for a reunion between Clayton and Susie at the ATFR show because they want her as Bachelorette. Hmm.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:01 pm

mbl wrote:It's interesting that even though long time sleuthers could see that Susie got the best dates, the edit didn't show any closeness developing between Clayton and Susie. The edit focused so overwhelmingly on Rachel, with their physical chemistry and all the group date roses.  A romantic, emotional connection was so lacking in the edit that the clock tower moment was a complete shock and appeared to come from out of left field. It just feels like a strange edit compared to other seasons.  We don't know everything yet, but why would the show have Clayton fight for a relationship that the show never encouraged the audience to buy into.

Spot on. If everything happens like RS says it does, you would think they would edit the show in a way that would help Susie “see” that she was the one (by showing ALOT more of why he would want to propose to her) but they went in another direction. They must not be looking for a reunion between Clayton and Susie at the ATFR show because they want her as Bachelorette. Hmm.

Maybe the show didn't want to show too much of a connection because it would make Susie look worse rejecting him, if they want her to be the Bachelorette. And speaking of rejecting him, I always heard that the contract required the contestant to accept the lead's proposal (or propose to the lead in the case of the Bachelorette). What is happening here?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:39 pm

The scenario that RS laid out makes the most sense to me. But what I"m struggling with is the edit. Rachel certainly has the physical edit. I think Gabby is the fun edit (goes with what Clayton said about her being the funniest woman in the house). But did we really see an emotional edit with Susie - more like friends, IMO. So why was this season edited the way it was?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:40 pm

mbl wrote:

Maybe the show didn't want to show too much of a connection because it would make Susie look worse rejecting him, if they want her to be the Bachelorette.  And speaking of rejecting him, I always heard that the contract required the contestant to accept the lead's proposal (or propose to the lead in the case of the Bachelorette). What is happening here?

I know I'm grasping at straws and blowing dandelion seeds, but I wish that if there isn't going to be a reconciliation, is it possible that he switched and might go after Rachel or Gabby instead - heck, any of the 'ettes? If he goes after Jill or Elizabeth, I'd be in total shock. What he tried to pull Teddy back? I suppose nothing is out of the question. For some reason I'm not loving that he proposes to Susie because I don't really believe it given the edit. JMHO.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022