SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:00 am

FLChica wrote:Agree @Jolena - have to keep the viewers guessing. But Clayton isn't the first lead, male or female, to be intimate with more than one contestant. Andi was famously intimate with both Nick & Josh 8 years ago. Kaitlyn was intimate several times during filming with both Nick & Shawn 7 years ago.

Physical compatibility is important to a relationship in the real world. As a viewer, I just don't need to see the lead or contestants humiliated for determining that compatibility. JMO.

I didn't see him being humiliated. I posted my personal opinion which is if you know who your F1 is, and at this stage of the game, imo you know, I don't understand sleeping with one or two others when in mere moments, we hear you were always the one.

That's like saying, I love three people, but two aren't good in bed, so they are a no go. I don't understand that line of reasoning, but as I've said before, the lead can and should do what he/she wants, and the FS contestants should expect that's a possibility imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ule101 Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:31 am

Is Clayton maybe groveling and trying to win someone back in not now but not never type situation.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:02 pm

Jeepers wrote:I find Rachel’s latest chat with Clayton to be very manipulative…JMHO

She got a bit of comeupance at the RC when he chose her last and took his time doing it

Jeepers, I'm not questioning your opinion, just wonder what about it you found manipulative, specifically.

Also, i think he chose her last to build suspense and to level the playing field in the viewer's mind- not to punish her. But yes, I'm sure she was rocked.

goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:06 pm

ule101 wrote:Is Clayton maybe groveling and trying to win someone back in not now but not never type situation.

This could be it. I think we're going to end on a real cliffhanger. Nobody knows what's going to happen as in what happens in real life. It's possible Clayton found love and lost it. Bummer of an ending, but I don't think the women are going to continue the charade if they left the bubble and were like - WTF? There are other men out there. We deserve so much better than this crap. I'd watch all three be the 'ette at some point. When are FSD, LCD, WTA, AFTR? I need to set my DVR. dizzy

goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:18 pm

i'm not sure what rachel did to deserve a comeuppance? he was never in a million years sending her home at that rose ceremony so imo she got the last rose because producers wanted to get in her head.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:21 pm

@goodgolly Tomorrow and Tuesday this week is the WTA and then FD.

Next week is also a 2 day event...Monday meet the parents and LCD. AFTR on Tuesday.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:51 pm

Is this a possible shv house ? Clayton’s latest post https://www.instagram.com/p/CaxdodGpOGO/?utm_medium=copy_link imo is same day as post on 10th Feb same clothes but also same place as post in 21st feb?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:30 am

Loulou wrote:Is this a possible shv house ? Clayton’s latest post https://www.instagram.com/p/CaxdodGpOGO/?utm_medium=copy_link imo is same day as post on 10th Feb same clothes but also same place as post in 21st feb?

If it is, then his f1 takes nice photos....um Susie? laugh out loud.

I want to know why the gf of his friend that he just visited follows Susie, Gabby and Serene but not Rachel on ig  Suspect

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:59 am

Agent99 wrote:
Loulou wrote:Is this a possible shv house ? Clayton’s latest post https://www.instagram.com/p/CaxdodGpOGO/?utm_medium=copy_link imo is same day as post on 10th Feb same clothes but also same place as post in 21st feb?

If it is, then his f1 takes nice photos....um Susie? laugh out loud.

I want to know why the gf of his friend that he just visited follows Susie, Gabby and Serene but not Rachel on ig  Suspect

Anyone with a nice phone could have taken that photo. Perhaps it is Susie. I could've also been one of the production people with their expensive cameras. IMO, this is a publicity photo for the end of the season. It's a mystery! Re: the friend's gf following, she might not be allowed to follow F1, or maybe she thinks she shouldn't because it might "give it away". Who knows what are in these contracts and the myriad of people they affect.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:00 am

Sprite wrote:@goodgolly Tomorrow and Tuesday this week is the WTA and then FD.

Next week is also a 2 day event...Monday meet the parents and LCD. AFTR on Tuesday.

Thank you, Sprite! Great info.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:22 pm

someone on reddit has sleuthed that the pool in clayton's instagram posts match this airbnb in la. he's posted pictures there on february 9th, february 21st, and yesterday - but the post yesterday is a latergram imo as he's in the same outfit as the post from the 9th

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Screen13
spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Screen20

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZx3-5glwh1/
https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/21926779?check_in=2022-05-20&check_out=2022-05-22&guests=1&adults=2&s=67&unique_share_id=412a2fa1-bbe4-4057-8732-b38b93e7b0c5&_set_bev_on_new_domain=1646684553_MmNmNTFlOGM2NTEw&source_impression_id=p3_1646684555_Iu0U1u2CltEd%2BfI%2B

but no SHVs, right steve? :gotcha: laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:31 pm

Remember, the narrative changes tomorrow! laugh out loud
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022