SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by goodgolly Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:00 pm

Hi all,
I honestly don't think Susie is in love with him and vice versa.They seem more like friends. Their kisses are pursed and it looks like acting. I think it's all an act to show her "being heartbroken" so that she can leave and become the bachelorette. JMO. I could be way wrong. I'd watch any of these three be the next 'ette, but I'd prefer Susie. Rachel looks DEVASTATED. Rachel is the one that is leaving with the two roses on the table as he watches her walk off-- I think the show becomes about Clayton self-reflecting and soul-searching to figure out what he wants. Who that will be, of course time will tell, but my gut tells me it's Rachel. He just couldn't help his hormones...good golly!
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by goodgolly Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:01 pm

I think TPTB will have to deal with horrible ratings going forward if it ends with Clayton alone. Fleiss seemed excited by his own tweets- but he always does. I'll feel like it was sort of a waste of time as a viewer.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:04 pm

kjcarter91 wrote:As much as I want it to be Rachel, I really think it will be Susie. In the one preview when he is holding the ring, he said something along the lines, but will she say yes. Susie is the only in previews that has mentioned issues if he is "intimate" with others.

Maybe Susie has been more clear about her issues and boundaries, but I think that makes her character stand out more - posturing her for the next 'ette (She won't stand for silliness- very high expectations). Clayton's "Will she say yes?" at this point could apply to all of the F3. None of them look happy after FSD.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:20 pm

kjcarter91 wrote:As much as I want it to be Rachel, I really think it will be Susie. In the one preview when he is holding the ring, he said something along the lines, but will she say yes. Susie is the only in previews that has mentioned issues if he is "intimate" with others.

Suzie? Seriously? why? I must of miss something big, I still think it's Rachel....! Suzie will be the bachelorette, altough I would love for Gaby to have the gig.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:23 pm

Sorry for long post but these are the things that make me still believe Rachel f1. After 1-1 Clayton gave R 2xGD roses and discussed HTs. Producers needed doubt so Disney princess Susie has clock tower date.  Clayton’s reaction to her ILU is the excitedly spin around and state so happy to hear that.  Imo not v romantic more of a goal achievement? Then the princess 1-1.  I think I am right stating Clayton stating to Rs father he didn’t intend hurting R and had a conversation about consent.  As far as I can tell this was the only discussion with the families which indicated consent which I’m assuming was for a proposal.  Imo this is a huge indicator.  He told Susie’s family he wasnt there yet.  FSD the sc of Clayton yelling by car has him saying he is falling in love which is to Gabby. He is also wearing maybe the same T-shirt as bed sc.  I do wonder if he had just jumped into the bed? Imo gabby was meant to be f3.   R morning after has him v happy and screaming he loves her on the street.   3rd date he has to tell Susie he loves her to create doubt who is f1 imo. The way he tells Susie he loves her sitting across a table her seems scripted/clinical imo.  When Clayton was upset didn’t he say she has ruined everything? Imo she has ruined productions plan.  Gabby at FSD rc when upset I’m sure she also says that Clayton said he was falling in love with her. So that left R who he was in love with so producers manipulated the situation to the mess we have.  If my recollection are correct I don’t understand how R isn’t f1.  The only doubts I have is post show activities.  Oh and I don’t trust editing but imo have left in key words/sentences.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:42 pm

You raise a good point about tptb insisting Clayton declare his love for Susie as he did it for the previous two women. I actually love the fact we don't know for sure what happens! Reminds me of the early days of this show.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:38 pm

@Norcalgal I agree.
Did Clayton tell gabby he was in love with her or falling in love with her prior FSD RC?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:26 am

Loulou wrote:Sorry for long post but these are the things that make me still believe Rachel f1. After 1-1 Clayton gave R 2xGD roses and discussed HTs. Producers needed doubt so Disney princess Susie has clock tower date.  Clayton’s reaction to her ILU is the excitedly spin around and state so happy to hear that.  Imo not v romantic more of a goal achievement? Then the princess 1-1.  I think I am right stating Clayton stating to Rs father he didn’t intend hurting R and had a conversation about consent.  As far as I can tell this was the only discussion with the families which indicated consent which I’m assuming was for a proposal.  Imo this is a huge indicator.  He told Susie’s family he wasnt there yet.  FSD the sc of Clayton yelling by car has him saying he is falling in love which is to Gabby. He is also wearing maybe the same T-shirt as bed sc.  I do wonder if he had just jumped into the bed? Imo gabby was meant to be f3.   R morning after has him v happy and screaming he loves her on the street.   3rd date he has to tell Susie he loves her to create doubt who is f1 imo. The way he tells Susie he loves her sitting across a table her seems scripted/clinical imo.  When Clayton was upset didn’t he say she has ruined everything? Imo she has ruined productions plan.  Gabby at FSD rc when upset I’m sure she also says that Clayton said he was falling in love with her. So that left R who he was in love with so producers manipulated the situation to the mess we have.  If my recollection are correct I don’t understand how R isn’t f1.  The only doubts I have is post show activities.  Oh and I don’t trust editing but imo have left in key words/sentences.

We know that in the past the lead has asked all the parents for consent, but only some were shown. It all depends on the story that tptb want to show.

As for the ILU from Susie...I think that was more of a relief...Thank goodness somebody loves me so I don't look like a loser and will have someone to fall back on if the one I want doesn't want me. IMO he is very insecure...could be from his body issues as he has discussed...hence why they pick him. Oh so easy to manipulate and keep in line.

Personally, I don't think Susie or Gabby are all that into him. Like, bubble love maybe. Barely. Rachel is the only one that I really see into him and of course, he screws that up royally. I wouldn't forgive him, but then I don't take any cr*p. Good luck to her if she does, but I hope she doesn't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:15 am

My guess is that he did fall in love (probably with Rachel) and wanted to tell her how he felt but in order to do that he would have to tell at least one more of the final 3 to keep the viewers guessing. In the past I remember a bachelor telling both the Final 2 that they loved them but I don't recall any others telling all Final 3. As far as him being intimate with more then one. well that's a no no in my book. At this point i wouldn't be surprised if he walks out of this alone and was rejected by all the F3 girls. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:06 pm

Agree @Jolena - have to keep the viewers guessing. But Clayton isn't the first lead, male or female, to be intimate with more than one contestant. Andi was famously intimate with both Nick & Josh 8 years ago. Kaitlyn was intimate several times during filming with both Nick & Shawn 7 years ago.

Physical compatibility is important to a relationship in the real world. As a viewer, I just don't need to see the lead or contestants humiliated for determining that compatibility. JMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:44 pm

Sprite wrote:snipped ...
As for the ILU from Susie...I think that was more of a relief...Thank goodness somebody loves me so I don't look like a loser and will have someone to fall back on if the one I want doesn't want me. snipped

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2133010805

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:04 pm

I find Rachel’s latest chat with Clayton to be very manipulative…JMHO

She got a bit of comeupance at the RC when he chose her last and took his time doing it

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022