SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:03 pm

Jeepers wrote:Recalling some of Rachel’s comments…..

How do I get past this?
I thought we had something special, but it’s not special

How DOES she get past his admitting that he was intimate with both of them?  Will be interesting to find out

IA it will be interesting to find out.  I think that is why tptb are happy to edit Rachel as an obvious f1, cause it will all come down to will she/won't she turn up to the frc.   If tptb are very pleased with the ending (as someone said, can't remember who), I'm guessing that she does.  Can't see them being happy if their lead is rejected by all f3, or he just settles for the last one standing a la Pete.  JMO

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:15 pm

Agent99 wrote:
IA it will be interesting to find out.  I think that is why tptb are happy to edit Rachel as an obvious f1, cause it will all come down to will she/won't she turn up to the frc.   If tptb are very pleased with the ending (as someone said, can't remember who), I'm guessing that she does.  Can't see them being happy if their lead is rejected by all f3, or he just settles for the last one standing a la Pete.  JMO

it was nick who said on his podcast that production is thrilled with the end of the season. that's another reason i think they're engaged, because production would not be happy if he didn't propose, especially since matt and rachael didn't get engaged last season either
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:06 am

@Agent99 well put. There has to be a reason why TPTB have allowed Rachel to be so obviously Clayton’s F1. Need to have that hook when he gets down to the FRC. Will sh or won’t she say yes as the clear front runner after what he put her through?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:45 am

Oh between Nick and Peter (Ding and Dong LOL) .. They have all the (wrong) answers 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:14 am

ariwolf wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
IA it will be interesting to find out.  I think that is why tptb are happy to edit Rachel as an obvious f1, cause it will all come down to will she/won't she turn up to the frc.   If tptb are very pleased with the ending (as someone said, can't remember who), I'm guessing that she does.  Can't see them being happy if their lead is rejected by all f3, or he just settles for the last one standing a la Pete.  JMO

it was nick who said on his podcast that production is thrilled with the end of the season. that's another reason i think they're engaged, because production would not be happy if he didn't propose, especially since matt and rachael didn't get engaged last season either

I think tptb would be thrilled if there was no engagement as long as he was rejected at the end by everyone! I would be too. It truly would be the most dramatic season ever and everyone would be talking about it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:28 pm

Sprite wrote:I think tptb would be thrilled if there was no engagement as long as he was rejected at the end by everyone! I would be too. It truly would be the most dramatic season ever and everyone would be talking about it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if you are right, but they really should start to worry about their brand a little.

When was the last time there was a Bachelor ATFR that was even a little romantic? It must have been Colton’s (oh the irony!), and before that Nick’s.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:49 pm

@blueblues Sean's!! giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1f49c

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 8367-910 Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 I_got_13 Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:56 pm

blueblues wrote:
When was the last time there was a Bachelor ATFR that was even a little romantic? It must have been Colton’s (oh the irony!), and before that Nick’s.
JMO

ben and lauren? that's the last time it felt like the show really believed in a bachelor couple imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:01 am

Hmmmm, was the “I Love You” from Clayton and the “I Love You Too” filmed after the show? SHV?  Whose voice was it???
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:29 am

I don’t see a switcheroo happening, do y’all? That’s been done many times before.

I think he proposed or chose Rachel at the FRC and she turned him down because she couldn’t deal with the intimate/in love with 3 women situation and will make a decision on the ATFR show. JMO Her after-show posts point to her saying yes to at least dating Clayton. JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:33 am

i'm happy to be wrong but i'm going to stick with my guess that clayton proposes to rachel, they're still engaged and happy and fleiss is just trolling as per usual. that or rachel is pretending to be happy and in love because they've promised her the bachelorette role in return laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:38 am

ariwolf wrote:i'm happy to be wrong but i'm going to stick with my guess that clayton proposes to rachel, they're still engaged and happy and fleiss is just trolling as per usual. that or rachel is pretending to be happy and in love because they've promised her the bachelorette role in return laugh out loud

At this point, the only thing I’m confident about is that the ending has to do with Rachel. They wouldn’t be showing her crying session over and over again if it isn’t a big part of the ending and one of the others is the F1.  JMO

IF it’s actually Gabby as his chosen/Final1 then yikes! They haven’t shown their relationship develop at all (even though we know it has!) I’ll believe it more if it were Susie before Gabby, but I don’t think it is. Could be wrong!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022