SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:42 am

Don’t know if it’s a throwback. Her nephew ( that would be the baby here) looks bigger from the other stories she posted yesterday compared to this past summer when she was a brunette.

Even if a throwback Susie was home on Monday. Her and her girlfriends had stories and pictures about watching the MTA Monday. Susie even had a story of it playing on tv that she deleted after the show.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:29 pm

smg2587 wrote:Nothing new from Rachel since Saturday. That post she made was from a event she did on Saturday. Her mom is in the same shirt she was in those post as from their Saturday dinner. She is following people though.

On the curious front while none of Rachel friends or family have followed Clayton. Some friends have followed Gabby. Even some of her college friends from Ohio follow her. This tells us nothing but was curious since some of both Susie and Gabbys friends do follow Clayton. Just weird they seem to be following her “competition” but not the lead.

Re the bold, who's friends have followed Gabby and who's college friends? TYIA!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Nothing new from Rachel since Saturday. That post she made was from a event she did on Saturday. Her mom is in the same shirt she was in those post as from their Saturday dinner. She is following people though.

On the curious front while none of Rachel friends or family have followed Clayton. Some friends have followed Gabby. Even some of her college friends from Ohio follow her. This tells us nothing but was curious since some of both Susie and Gabbys friends do follow Clayton. Just weird they seem to be following her “competition” but not the lead.

Re the bold, who's friends have followed Gabby and who's college friends? TYIA!

Rachel’s.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:17 pm

@smg2587 Thank you. Makes sense. I didn't read it the right way even though you were perfectly clear.

Didn't Rachel's mother unfollow Clayton? That was the reason I guessed her to be F2. If none of her friends are following Clayton either, I'm guessing she was really blindsided, and is not happy feeling "used" after saying ILY and being intimate. Just guessing on my part.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 Thank you. Makes sense. I didn't read it the right way even though you were perfectly clear.

Didn't Rachel's mother unfollow Clayton? That was the reason I guessed her to be F2. If none of her friends are following Clayton either, I'm guessing she was really blindsided, and is not happy feeling "used" after saying ILY and being intimate. Just guessing on my part.

Rachel’s mom 2as following a Clayton fan account that she unfollowed.

Don’t know if any of it means anything. She definitely less active than Susie and Gabby. Everyone else opened there tiktoks that had one but her. Her family seems to be extra supportive after the event she did Saturday. If she wasn’t the only one silent for a few days so far of the f3 I would think heartbroken contestant but now I have to wonder if she is on shv since so far only her has been silent so far. We still have to see thru the weekend though. Her and her family/friends social media is giving me mixed messages so far. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:07 pm

i have mixed messages on rachel too. one thought i've had is that the promo really is misleading and her crying on the stairs is actually after getting eliminated at the f3 rose ceremony. but i also could see her as f1 as she seems very invested and is the only one of the f3 to be MIA for a few days scratch

i think next week will be very telling. if all the f3 and/or clayton show their whereabouts, then it probably means there was a shv from (approximately) this past sunday until today as i don't think they would go over 3 weeks without letting clayton spend time with his f1.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by dancealexturner Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 Thank you. Makes sense. I didn't read it the right way even though you were perfectly clear.

Family members unfollowing the lead after filming doesn't necessarily indicate anything. Blake's sister followed Katie and right after filming was over she unfollowed her. I think F1 might sometimes tell their family members that it needs to be kept a secret so sometimes they'll unfollow. It depends I guess.

dancealexturner

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:17 pm

@ariwolf @smg2587 all good points and valid reasons to continue sleuthing.

I looked through her IG checking the dates she posted. With only 49 posts, maybe she doesn't use IG a lot? She does have a lot of IG story highlights from her travels.

The fact that neither friends or family follow Clayton is what keeps bringing me back to F2. I of course could be totally wrong. Would she tell them all not to follow him or would she tell them how hurt she was so out of respect for her they won't follow him?

Or if she's the F1 did she take a chance and tell them all not to follow him to avoid suspicion because she is the F1?

There has to be a reason the friends and family don't follow Clayton. jmo's

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:36 pm

12/8

gabby and susie are still home. still nothing from clayton or rachel showing their whereabouts since saturday 12/4.

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 D2c08810
spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Ff7d1710
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:56 pm

Not that I believe this but RS is saying we shouldn’t dissecting the f3 social media. Says the show is going thru every length to make sure the women and Clayton don’t give it away. That production is in full crack down mode so the winner isn’t spoiled.

I just think actually cracking down on the women’s social media especially in regards to shv sleuthing. It’s hard to hide when only one isn’t on social media like we have so far. I seen one f1 actually good at hiding their shvs but that relationship was over in two months after filming (talking about Hannah Ann, and that was a. With a lot of help and b. Because everyone thought Madi was f1 and also not active every week). Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:26 pm

smg2587 wrote:Not that I believe this but RS is saying we shouldn’t dissecting the f3 social media. Says the show is going thru every length to make sure the women and Clayton don’t give it away. That production is in full crack down mode so the winner isn’t spoiled.

I just think actually cracking down on the women’s social media especially in regards to shv sleuthing. It’s hard to hide when only one isn’t on social media like we have so far. I seen one f1 actually good at hiding their shvs but that relationship was over in two months after filming (talking about Hannah Ann, and that was a. With a lot of help and b. Because everyone thought Madi was f1 and also not active every week). Jmo.

Yep! I wouldn’t put it past them to tell Rachel’s mom to unfollow Clayton in order to throw people off. You just never know!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl94 Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:39 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Not that I believe this but RS is saying we shouldn’t dissecting the f3 social media. Says the show is going thru every length to make sure the women and Clayton don’t give it away. That production is in full crack down mode so the winner isn’t spoiled.

Yep! I wouldn’t put it past them to tell Rachel’s mom to unfollow Clayton in order to throw people off. You just never know!

Susie’s mom also unfollowed him after filming ended.

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022