SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:31 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Not that I believe this but RS is saying we shouldn’t dissecting the f3 social media. Says the show is going thru every length to make sure the women and Clayton don’t give it away. That production is in full crack down mode so the winner isn’t spoiled.

I just think actually cracking down on the women’s social media especially in regards to shv sleuthing. It’s hard to hide when only one isn’t on social media like we have so far. I seen one f1 actually good at hiding their shvs but that relationship was over in two months after filming (talking about Hannah Ann, and that was a. With a lot of help and b. Because everyone thought Madi was f1 and also not active every week). Jmo.

Yep! I wouldn’t put it past them to tell Rachel’s mom to unfollow Clayton in order to throw people off. You just never know!

Susie’s mom also unfollowed him after filming ended.

Well maybe her too!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:03 pm

smg2587 wrote:Not that I believe this but RS is saying we shouldn’t dissecting the f3 social media. Says the show is going thru every length to make sure the women and Clayton don’t give it away. That production is in full crack down mode so the winner isn’t spoiled.

I just think actually cracking down on the women’s social media especially in regards to shv sleuthing. It’s hard to hide when only one isn’t on social media like we have so far. I seen one f1 actually good at hiding their shvs but that relationship was over in two months after filming (talking about Hannah Ann, and that was a. With a lot of help and b. Because everyone thought Madi was f1 and also not active every week). Jmo.

So has RS come out with the final 2 & winner yet? Or is this his excuse for not knowing they have Cracked Down?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:17 pm

Luvstruck wrote:

So has RS come out with the final 2 & winner yet? Or is this his excuse for not knowing they have Cracked Down?

No and he doesn’t seem very confident that he will anytime soon.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:17 pm

Luvstruck wrote:

nope. he said he's heard ever since hometowns were filmed that serene is f4 (but only told us that after the promo proved susie, gabby and rachel made it to iceland scratch). the promo indicates that gabby & rachel are the f2, but that's not confirmed.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:44 pm

Rachel posted for the first time today since Saturday 12/4. Susie and Gabby have posted being at home the during the last couple of days. spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 C362c110

Source: Instagram.com/pilot.rachel

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:58 pm

Susie and Gabby still appear to be home. Susie posted stories working and Gabby with her dad.

Also maybe something or maybe not. Rachel liked Jesse Palmer latest post making fun of his bachelor run and tagging Clayton in it. Thing is Rachel doesn’t follow Jesse. Clayton liked and commented on it. The post been up for about an hour.

I am expecting the next shv to be the week of Michelle’s atfr. I just expect Clayton to be there. Plus they get it in before Christmas if its than.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXSAKPaMnyQ/

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 C105e510

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:34 pm

smg2587 wrote:Susie and Gabby still appear to be home. Susie posted stories working and Gabby with her dad.

Also maybe something or maybe not. Rachel liked Jesse Palmer latest post making fun of his bachelor run and tagging Clayton in it. Thing is Rachel doesn’t follow Jesse. Clayton liked and commented on it. The post been up for about an hour.

I am expecting the next shv to be the week of Michelle’s atfr. I just expect Clayton to be there. Plus they get it in before Christmas if its than.

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 C105e510

They no longer like the post if I’m looking at it right. Can someone else check?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:36 pm

smg2587 wrote:Susie and Gabby still appear to be home. Susie posted stories working and Gabby with her dad.

They no longer like the post if I’m looking at it right. Can someone else check?

Still shows for me.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:39 pm

smg2587 wrote:

Still shows for me.

Okay, I’m not following her so I can’t see it unless I do. She still does. yes
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:48 pm

interesting! if rachel is f1 this could be a possible timeline:

frc - november 21
1st shv - december 5 - december 8 (could have possibly finished this morning given her IG story was at 5pm florida time)
2nd shv - sometime around december 21

that seems plausible given the usual 2-3 week breaks between shvs but if the f1 is gabby or susie they could have the first one this weekend and then the 2nd one over nye.

clayton is pretty much impossible to track so we’ll have to rely on the f3. i know rs said the producers are trying to throw him off with SM posts but i just don’t think they care that much about the very small percentage of us who are keeping track of their whereabouts for shv sleuthing. jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:54 am

RS said he thinks production will make it seems like any F3 women could be F1. I’m wondering if they could be telling the F3 women to go dark on their IG pages for a couple days every week? Should we put past production to do that? This week it was Rachel. Next week who?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:01 pm

In my experience, the more tptb try to hide the results, the more of a sh*t show it was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022