SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:55 am

Any news on an SHV this weekend???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:18 pm

smg2587 wrote:Rachel put up a a story about flying. Not sure if a latergram or not. Also I noticed that she tends to unfollow people during suspected shvs or flights she took like when she went to Ohio to see friend or the La trip to visit women from this season. List night it was at 830 but today it is 827 with new follows of Rachel Lindsay and Mari from BIP. It’s happen a few time but was really looking for it this week because we think shv for Valentines. Also if WTa is soon I think Clayton will probably be in La to get ready for that as well as the mid season media tour.

That's a great observation about the unfollows! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:19 pm

Clayton is having a guys Super Bowl weekend with his brother Nate and Brandon and Mollique who flew to Phoenix.  They were at a hockey game last night .. they were out on the ice having a trike race LOL.  Some fun videos were posted by Nate . Brandon and Clayton .. then it was off to a bar to party

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ3zw12sLqH/?utm_medium=copy_link

Today they are at a golf thing . Still partying 😋 at the Phoenix Open

Then on to a concert

And just FYI but visits between the bach and his F1 don’t always occur on weekends

Gads .. I think I would like to know more about his brother Nate LOL

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:31 am

@Jeepers thanks for this update. And I understand that visits can happen anytime during the week.

CMIIW, we don’t have much to go on for many SHVs. Is anyone considering that Clayton is still single?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:19 am

Let's remember - that if Rachel is F1 - She is pilot and perhaps could fly into any city at any time - no?

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:19 pm

@Jeepers thanks for posting. That was a fun vid and he looks really happy. I forgot about Super Bowl, of course there wouldn't be a SHV this weekend.

I would imagine it's going to be a long day today for him, but it would be nice if he meets up with his F1 for Valentines Day.

@Amberly I would imagine Rachel can be very flexible with flying to any location but that's what we try to figure out, is she flying, is she quiet on SM is he quiet on SM and not necessarily the location. Although an IG post while on SM like we've seen with past couples would be terrific!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:18 pm

clayton wasn't in anyone's stories yesterday. i think his shv started last night or today imo

gabby was in atlanta yesterday but not sure about today. susie tweeted that she's working in vb tonight. rachel just posted a story of nate, but it's from when they went flying in december (he's in the exact same outfit as her post https://www.instagram.com/p/CXXFkmXFomP/ ). other than that nothing from her.

honestly not sure why i'm still tracking susie and gabby at this point because i'm 99.99% sure rachel's f1 laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:41 pm

Not sure if this is just a coincidence or if it's a potential clue, but Susie's friend who she just tagged in her instagram story was at the same Super Bowl party in AZ as Clayton's friends.

Susie's friend had mentioned in a comment before that he had mutual college friends with Clayton, but for them to be at the same party seems a little bizarre. Small world if just a coincidence

Susie's story:
Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_3710

Instagram story of the friend she tagged:
Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_3610

Mollique's instagram story:
Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_3711
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:52 pm

I really don't want another Katie/John situation. Hugesmile

@ariwolf we sleuth till the end! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:45 pm

Wow have y’all noticed the comments of premonition last week and tonight

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:07 am

To go along with @ariwolf posted earlier Clayton didn’t start tweeting the about the episode until the last 10 minutes. Also the both retweeted the same tweet from Jesse Palmer about Genevieve getting the rose on the 2on1.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:18 am

@Jeepers What do you mean by comments of premonition?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022