SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:43 pm

Well I guess Gabby is F1. She’s the only one that’s been MIA for days including tonight. Rachel is watching with her dad and Susie is watching with friends.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:55 pm

Gabby did post something late this afternoon. Can’t recall what is was tho sorry

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:56 pm

Jeepers wrote:Gabby did post something late this afternoon. Can’t recall what is was tho sorry

She posted a story of her with doll house, promo telling people to watch tonight.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:57 pm

It was the clip of her reaction while working on the playhouse and. Assiduously being MIA

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:59 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Well I guess Gabby is F1. She’s the only one that’s been MIA for days including tonight. Rachel is watching with her dad and Susie is watching with friends.

If she is in California she may watch with her friends there, episode doesn’t start for another hour there. She is definitely not with her Colorado friends so far from what I can tell. I’ll wait for the west coast airing to see.

We have had two day shvs before and Rachel was gone at least two days, maybe three or four if she posted latergrams which some speculated. I myself am not sure if they were latergrams but I want to wait and see.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:05 am

smg2587 wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:Well I guess Gabby is F1. She’s the only one that’s been MIA for days including tonight. Rachel is watching with her dad and Susie is watching with friends.

If she is in California she may watch with her friends there, episode doesn’t start for another hour there. She is definitely not with her Colorado friends so far from what I can tell. I’ll wait for the west coast airing to see.

We have had two day shvs before and Rachel was gone at least two days, maybe three or four if she posted latergrams which some speculated. I myself am not sure if they were latergrams but I want to wait and see.

Is it possible Rachels post with her dad tonight is latergram? Or it’s more likely her flying videos were

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:07 am

Is jimmy kimmel always live? It said Clayton would be on tonight.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:10 am

Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Is it possible Rachels post with her dad tonight is latergram? Or it’s more likely her flying videos were

Talking about her flying videos.

Looks like shv ended since Clayton is on Kimmel. Which usually tape same day as appearance unless they ore taped something like Pilot Pete did but they advertise the heck out of that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:14 am

smg2587 wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Talking about her flying videos.

Looks like shv ended since Clayton is on Kimmel. Which usually tape same day as appearance unless they ore taped something like Pilot Pete did but they advertise the heck out of that.

I think you’re right those Kimmel episodes are taped that day if it’s in front of live audience. So if it’s live taping tonight then I think you’re right that SHV would have ended already likely yesterday.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:17 am

i think the shv was from the 6th or 7th until this morning. jmo.

gabby has gone from being super active every day to pretty much nothing since christmas. don't know if it means anything since clayton's whereabouts have been accounted for from christmas up until the 6th.

i'm still leaning towards rachel being f1 but definitely not 100% sold
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:25 am

Susie's friend has more videos of them watching the episode. You never see Susie in the videos. The one Susie posted could have been sent to her by the friend to throw people off

Will be interesting to see who Jimmy and his wife pick as the winner
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:26 am

Aaawww bummer. Clayton took Gabby for a walk to talk holding her hand during the birthday party And we didn’t get to see it

BATCHELORWHATEVER. HAS A PHOTO UP 😢

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022