SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:07 pm

@suzq oh that's great to know that the US can watch on citytv!

They did that for a previous Bachelor seasons, but I wasn't sure if it would work out of Canada for BIP. Great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@suzq how are you watching?

We sleuthed the location. So far I think Brendan S and Illeana might be together. Basing that solely on their interaction and body language.

Angela recently moved to Toronto, you brought that to our attention. I think her and maybe Brandan M are together. There has to be a reason she moved to Toronto, but in her bio it says Toronto (currently) which sounds like it's temporary. Brandon M lives out West. His bio says Edmonton Alberta. He is a BN fan, never been on any other shows. I could have the guys mixed up. He posted on IG end of Sept somewhere warm, palm tree's and a beach and no location where all his pics have the location.

Bianka F1 Bachelor Canada Brad Smith, I think she's with someone. She hasn't arrived yet and she hasn't been seen in previews like some of the others who have arrived. Thinking they are hiding her for whatever reason.

They aren't giving us much to go on. I haven't had to time in the last couple of days to sleuth around more.
When abouts did Brandon post that beach pic? South Carolina where Angela came from moved to Toronto at the end of Sept. Could he of gone down there to help her move and meet her family?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10813

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:31 pm

Brendan posted 9/21 and Angela posted with the moving truck on 9/26. I haven't had time to try and sleuth the beach Brendan was visiting with the palm tree's.

I can't believe how much Kit looks like Lauren Lane (Bushnell) She's the spitting image.

Alex aka Bordy (Rachel's season) has arrived who seems to be interested in Kit, and looks like Mike/Jasmine's season is coming on next.

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 241964205_250845217046980_2032932836695238896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=RKKK60fG8yQAX9hzpyM&tn=crobZ76OMZkdjsfR&_nc_ht=scontent.fyvr4-1

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6196-bachelor-in-paradise-canada-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:35 pm

I enjoyed this epi. Drama but not crazy. Brendan wants to talk to other people then gets jealous when Josh arrives and goes on a date with Angela.

Kristina Schulman is on the After show, she looks great.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:39 pm

Kristina and Astrid met up when she was in Toronto. They were both on Nick Viall's season.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUIzVhwphRk/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:54 pm

I did not realize how CityTV is not big on bleeping. Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:34 pm

I enjoyed the episode as well. For the most part, in broad terms, I feel the editors are trying to tell us what is happening on the beach.

Is Angela perhaps with Josh in Canada? Where does he live?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:24 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 FB8Sm0cWUAgujll?format=jpg&name=medium
https://twitter.com/bachparadiseca/status/1449898069269565441/photo/1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:06 pm

@jojo47 Josh lives in Vancouver. I looked at his IG last night (because he and Angela sure did look like they were into eachother) but nothing stands out. He is BN so has never been on any shows.
https://www.instagram.com/joshguvi/?hl=en

Brendan who I initially thought was going to be coupled with Angela is from Edmonton.
Now I need to see more. laugh out loud

On the aftershow, Daryn Jones said he thinks Angela and Josh get together and Kristina said Angela is just making Brendan jealous and will end up with him in the end.

Thanks @Maddy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@jojo47 Josh lives in Vancouver. I looked at his IG last night (because he and Angela sure did look like they were into eachother) but nothing stands out. He is BN so has never been on any shows.
https://www.instagram.com/joshguvi/?hl=en

Brendan who I initially thought was going to be coupled with Angela is from Edmonton.
Now I need to see more. laugh out loud

On the aftershow, Daryn Jones said he thinks Angela and Josh get together and Kristina said Angela is just making Brendan jealous and will end up with him in the end.

Thanks @Maddy!

Thanks GA for the scoop!

I can’t ID everyone in the kissing montage. Anyone able to figure out all 6 pics?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:49 am

Being in the US, I have never watched a Bachelor Franchise Canadian show before. I am enjoying this -- I like the mix of people who have been on Bachelor Franchise shows before along with those that have never been on a show before. I find that refreshing. I think there will be 2-3 new women coming in later and that will be it for the cast. I hope there will be a few couples that last beyond the show. Does anyone know how long this was filmed for and how many episodes are going to be aired? Do you think they will film a reunion? I am not a fan of Kamil -- not in the past and not now. Angela is good friends with Annaliese -- I am really surprised that she hasn't tried to dissuade Caitlin from having a relationship with him since they seem to becoming good friends. I think Lisa is humorous, but tries a little too hard. Chris seems to get in his own way. I am almost surprised neither one has left yet, but doesn't seem like they want to at this point. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:56 pm

I’m finding Vay very likeable.
I like Stacey’s directness. She speaks her boundaries aloud then moves on romantically while still being cordial toward the guys.
Jeremy is a good voice of reason.
Joey is growing on me in a good way. That’s unexpected.
Lisa and David appear to surprisingly be building a friendship LOL

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
pavalygurl
suzq
Sprite
jojo47
frajosfanofchris
nolimit_ajn
notarose
Aunties_Love
Norcalgal
Maddy
Amethyst