SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:12 pm

@Bobette come over to the us side :gotcha:
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:29 pm

Thanks for the invite @ariwolf   Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887

Meanwhile, any doubts this season ends well for Jed have gone out the window with this article in DM today referring to his "year from hell". Somehow I don't think this is an authorised Ch 10 press release laugh out loud

Jed McIntosh has survived the year from hell - but signing on as lead for Channel 10's doomed upcoming season of The Bachelors was just the tip of the iceberg.

Amongst the free publicity for his manager's GoFundMe ( Rolling Eyes ) what I find most interesting is that the complaints are not that the delay meant the Leads had to hide their new relationships for longer, but rather:

McIntosh, Von Hofe and Malucelli were reportedly 'fuming' they needed to 'keep their lives on hold' and delay any travel, career or business opportunities that popped up.

Says it all really doesn't it?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:10 pm

:crazed a year from hell and tip of the iceberg doesn't sound like a wedding anytime soon. Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1176891977

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:58 pm

I completely forgot that I had followed Krystal way back when I was semi-interested in the season until I just got a notification she'd accepted my request - seems producers took over the girls accounts today.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_7210
https://www.instagram.com/krystal.thomas/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:12 am

@bobette are you able to set up contestant threads for these girls?

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:34 am

@butterflylove Sorry I'm late to the party - only just logged on for the year - I will set up the new threads now  yes

ETA: WTF Osher. Dude, no. rofl cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 ENUBze1

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:25 am

OK all done.  thumbsup

Lots of MoTs IMO.  Probably took longer to set up the threads than they'll get on screen. They must have HATED being on private so long for so little publicity.  Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

I despise the taking over of the SM accounts and the low-effort posts by TPTB and miss the days we were able to get a sense of personality and enjoy loose lips/slipups

Still on private:

- Ella
- Naomi
- Jess

I wonder if they're in the naughty corner for not abiding by TPTB's rules or, in Jessica's case, gatecrashing an entirely different show in a desperate bid for attention Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:21 pm

Just noting that Neds seem to have replaced Sportsbet as Ch 10's betting agency of choice - their ads are plastered all over Tenplay - so it might be worth checking the novelty section of their website after the premiere to see if they give odds for the F1s.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:39 pm

@Bobette Thank you for setting up the threads. I missed @butterflylove requesting threads. Sorry!

I couldn't figure out where you were getting the quoted post in each of the new threads when I was reading them last night, now I know!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:50 am

@GuardianAngel yes I wanted to copy them over as quotes so @butterflylove got the credit for finding the posts - I was still in Vacation Mode and didn't even notice they'd gone up laugh out loud

Bringing these over for the record.  What a poorly composed photo - you can barely see Abigail!!  Interesting to see who they positioned far left, far right and dead centre though isn't it  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 LOCcwCH

And the individual bio pics:

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 IUjonvM

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:14 am

More promo for the premiere. They are promoting this show as trashy and full of drama.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11597213/The-Bachelors-contestants-react-shock-polyamorous-twist.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:58 pm

That picture looks so off centered especially with black spaces inbetween. dizzy I didn't go back to match out the outfits, going by memory, that doesn't look like it was the first night?

@Enough yes, just what viewers want, "sex toys for added excitement." laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Agent99
ule101
ariwolf
Dumb
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
butterflylove
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel