SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:18 pm

I think this young woman looks a bit like Tia also, so I'm not sure it's either of them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:27 pm

I didn't think that was her just based on her style of clothing and body type. Here are some s/shots. I can really tell in the last picture, imo that's not her.

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Becca10

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Becca110

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Becca310

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUB25-AFwBM/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:25 pm

These people are such hypocrites. They are all opportunists. Last week you girls were scrambling for roses so why can't Ivan. Aaron is always in the middle of the drama.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:33 pm

There just so happen to be a producers phone, with Alexis' room number in Ivan's room?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:42 pm

Riley, what a nice guy.

Ivan owned up to it. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:50 pm

Oh oh. Ivan was a bad boy. While at the hotel he saw a producers phone with the room number of some girl he was interested in and snuck off to her room...Alexa.

They are bitching about him breaking the rules, but I thought there were no rules in paradise?

Ivan leaves after apologizing ... after basically being confronted by Wells. Don't feel bad for him he went to the Turks and Caicos and I'm pretty sure he wasn't alone

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There just so happen to be a producers phone, with Alexis' room number in Ivan's room?

Yeah I am suspicious too. Very convenient. I suspect they knew how frustrated Ivan was, got him talking and more worked up and then set him up.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:58 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There just so happen to be a producers phone, with Alexis' room number in Ivan's room?

Yeah I am suspicious too. Very convenient. I suspect they knew how frustrated Ivan was, got him talking and more worked up and then set him up.

I haven’t even watched the episode yet & I can tell you that was a set up. A producer’s phone with no password left in Ivan’s room? How else could he view anything?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:59 pm

@Sprite I was checking Ivan's IG for a couple of days for clues. He had a blast in Turks and Caicos and from there he went to NYC. He met up with Riley Noah and a couple of others.

Alexa doesn't post much, although she posted an hour ago.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:11 pm

I have no idea who Anna is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:15 pm

Why would Tia be upset if James goes on a date? Didn't she give her rose to Blake? I might have missed it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why would Tia be upset if James goes on a date? Didn't she give her rose to Blake? I might have missed it.

No, Tia gave her rose to James because of her fight with Blake.

Anna was the one on Matt's season who got drunk and said that girl ( whose name I can't remember ) went out with men for money...or so she had heard. She later sobered up and seemed to sincerily apologize.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou