SELECT CONTENT

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:05 pm

seton wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:I think he is out.  He had Venmo activity 17 days ago.  His Venmo handle is @jamieskaar24.  There is no profile picture but one of his friends is his sister so I assume it’s the same one.

Good work! No wonder his sis didnt seem to be going to HTs.

So, it's Peter, Nayte, Chris Gallant, and Ryan Fox for F4! Should we keep looking or should we retire? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Thanks!

I do wonder if Joe made it. We don’t know when Michelle was told the information about him. Also, I think Ryan may be out but Rick could be there.

Back to top Go down

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:09 pm

mercieme wrote:
seton wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Seton, could you please confirm how many days ago Joe’s baseball SD was? I thought Jamie was in the pic of the guys you posted walking around with producers that same day but not sure, thanks.

Joe's 1on1 at Twins Game was 8/15
Thanks….so 15 days ago today. If Jamie was still around on that day then I am not sure how the Venmo activity from 17 days ago fits in, no idea
That video was very blurry. I think the only guys we could confidently make out were Clayton and Rick.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:09 pm

mercieme wrote:
seton wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Seton, could you please confirm how many days ago Joe’s baseball SD was? I thought Jamie was in the pic of the guys you posted walking around with producers that same day but not sure, thanks.

Thanks….so 15 days ago today. If Jamie was still around on that day then I am not sure how the Venmo activity from 17 days ago fits in, no idea

Yeah, I’m just not sure and not just because I like him. With him having an actual company, someone’s gotta be running it for him. Maybe, MAYBE he has an assistant taking care of certain matters.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:16 pm

I'm sorry but I dont think Jamie was identifyable in the B-roll pic. The only ones I recognize for sure was JOE and CLAYTON.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:18 pm

seton wrote:I'm sorry but I dont think Jamie was identifyable in the B-roll pic. The only ones I recognize for sure was JOE and CLAYTON.
I didn’t see him.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:19 pm

luvnunity wrote:
mercieme wrote:
seton wrote:

Yeah, I’m just not sure and not just because I like him.  With him having an actual company, someone’s gotta be running it for him.  Maybe, MAYBE he has an assistant taking care of certain matters.

This could be true in that he has someone running his account for him. However, few other friends paid the same guy Jamie did on the same night. It looks like they went out. I do hope I’m wrong as I really want Jamie in the F4. But, between this and his sister’s IG stories, I’m thinking he didn’t make it to HTD. I do hope I’m wrong though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:21 pm

Venmo is traditionally one of the best ways to sleuth. Just saying.

ETA: and there is his gung-ho sister who didnt seem to make HTs . . . It's not just the Venmo. It's the 2 together that adds to Jamie being out.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:29 pm

seton wrote:Venmo is traditionally one of the best ways to sleuth. Just saying.
Yeah venmo is pretty reliable when it comes to sleuthing. It’s not something I’ve seen people give other people access to. It’s not social media. It’s access to finances. Similar to LinkedIn, I haven’t seen any instances of someone else having access to a person’s LinkedIn. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:
seton wrote:Venmo is traditionally one of the best ways to sleuth. Just saying.
Yeah venmo is pretty reliable when it comes to sleuthing. It’s not something I’ve seen people give other people access to. It’s not social media. It’s access to finances. Similar to LinkedIn, I haven’t seen any instances of someone else having access to a person’s LinkedIn. Jmo.

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3bke5bxj71v3xiw7p59d1hktl3q2qu0evqw7czzf0&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:33 pm

WOWWWW everybody in my F4 predictions are gone Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f625

If he’s not f1 then I’m just gonna assume Nayte will probably win.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:40 pm

@cupcakespiice For me I only have Chris G. still in the mix. I hope no more sleuthing exposes that he isnt there anymore, then only then will all my fave selections be out of it.
Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3yri20b4vo1mz1d1hf2sd6yqb6qxb1fknfjce3ybw&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:46 pm

@chasus71 I had Chris in my top 10, I’m gonna have to bump him up now. And I’m going to stop sleuthing before I hurt my own feelings  Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f602

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864axkwz1ugm355t3fa4jw70o209as09pko36o4gmw&rid=giphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Al
Amethyst
GuardianAngel
frajosfanofchris
luvnunity