SELECT CONTENT

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:29 pm

@chasus71 when he was first mentioned she commented "That's my brother!" & when they talked about his cats she commented "Small cat is bigger than cat".

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:44 pm

ReneeM wrote:@chasus71 when he was first mentioned she commented "That's my brother!" & when they talked about his cats she commented "Small cat is bigger than cat".

Awwww, how funny. Thanks for replying.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:23 pm

Cupcakespiice mentioned on Nayte's thread earlier that his recent IG follows weren't shady or suspicious, so what about Chris? Are his thirst traps or just friends/GF's of his friends/old school mates? Might be something worth looking into.

Last edited by flojo031 on Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:05 pm

flojo031 wrote:Cupcakesplice mentioned on Nayte's thread earlier that his recent IG follows weren't shady or suspicious, so what about Chris? Are his thirst traps or just friends/GF's of his friends/old school mates? Might be something worth looking into.

When I look through his follows I don't notice anything Shady. He seems to be following a lot of regular people & women. Nothing seems to jump out as problematic or shady. I mean I am sure he is one that may be cautious in who he follows since he is a motivational speaker for the youth. That is JMO. I could have missed something however first glance but to me nothing appears to be crazy with his follows.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:40 pm

I'm going through the contestants to see who was quiet until the RC and recapping the sleuthing.

I can't find any speaking engagements and I'm not sold on the Skill's vid because he had long sleeves on and a vest so imo it couldn't be summer. If it was August why didn't he delete the one post on IG unless they were told no SM activity and he followed orders. It appears he works there so it could have been shot before he left for filming?

Thurs Sept 9th - RC
Fri Sept 10th - one post deleted
Sat Sept 11th - Reddit poster confirms he accepted their follow request
Sat Sept 11th - private to public
Sometime between Sat and Sun he changes his bio

For someone who doesn't post much that's a lot of activity in a couple of days.

He hasn't posted since July and posted this yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUV2mewJISy/

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6085p48-chris-gallant-bachelorette-18-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:55 pm

@GuardianAngel With all of this what are you thinking that perhaps he was not in the F2?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:10 am

These are some good videos if you all have not checked out his Spoken Word Poetry on his IG. Very Different indeed. I must say Chris G is kind of fly and smooth with the spoken words..... These are just a few I saw:
Titles of Each Video
1. LINES IN THE SAND
2. TO MY FUTURE DAUGHTER
3. TO MY FUTURE SON
4. SPARKS

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9XaUk0nwne/

Last edited by chasus71 on Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:04 am

I'm a little bit confused here, what are you implying? I know that Chris being silent until after filming ended doesn't necessarily mean anything, but in this case I think he actually did make F4. Just based on Tayshia/Kaitlyn's glowing IG review of him, we can infer from that he did indeed make it far. And as far as the Skills video is concerned, according to chasus: "I am not sure about when the skills CA thing was filmed, I assume it is well before he started filming. When I was researching this event it seems to run from May to Jul, usually during regular times the live event takes place in JUNE. I noticed that the website for Skills CA did post a good luck video on their IG wishing Chris luck on the Bachelorette. That was posted on July 27th. Also another video they posted which was for this challenge Chris was in, the site advertised it on AUG 9th on their IG informing that it would be posted on Aug 11th. It did not indicate that it was LIVE, so this has me assuming that it was recorded at an earlier date. JMO."

Compared to the other guys, Chris hasn't really had that much SM activity. I don't think that we should count him out just yet. There are more signs pointing towards him making it to F4 than not. We still don't know who the other dude was on the jet ski LCD, it very well could have been him.

Last edited by flojo031 on Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:11 am

@chasus71 Thanks for sharing his spoken word videos! Wow, am i impressed! One for his future daughter and one for his future son - geez, he's a unicorn in the best way!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5433

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:35 am

@Norcalgal I definitely agree with you about Chris being a unicorn in the best way. Bach nation may not deserve him awwww

I know both Kaitlyn and Tayshia's stated on the live they just did discussing the contestants, that Chris on night one literally WOW'd them with his spoken words, they said they were all blown away. After watching his videos I can see why they would be with whatever he said. I hope we get to see that as well when the season airs..
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:30 am

I'm not implying anything really. As stated in my post, I'm just going through the contestants who had no/little activity until after the FRC to look for any clues.

As per my previous post I think he is at least in the F4 and the more silent that he is confirms it even more for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not implying anything really. As stated in my post, I'm just going through the contestants who had no/little activity until after the FRC to look for any clues.

As per my previous post I think he is at least in the F4 and the more silent that he is  confirms it even more for me.

Oh, okay. I apologize if my post sounded kind of harsh or bitchy, I was just genuinely curious if you had found some new SM evidence or something pointing towards Chris' possible placement. Embarassed

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
CanadianBachFan
flojo031
ReneeM
mercieme
luvnunity