SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:16 am

So true @bobette , great sleuthing!
Steph also defends Jay here and says it would be totally out of character for her to say that https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-2021-stephanie-lynch-eliminated
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:19 am

Yep I believe Jay - she didn't say it IMO.  But I also got the impression that Tahnee believed she heard whatever it was that she heard (not that we know what it was since they edited it out laugh out loud)

Oh yeah and super defensive body language around Holly on their date IMO, grimaced smile, protective knee placement.  She keeps flicking her hair around then turning her head away from him.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Roz50ra

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 KlmUqwv

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 JfNT5sb

Also there was no tongue when they kissed. Just sayin. Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Za3AuOf

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 C2Y7DaG

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:55 am

Anyway here comes Brooke.  laugh out loud

Source

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:11 am

Popping in to say hi. I think I’m the only one who likes Holly. FWIW I think Jimmy is…..sweet but that’s about it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:24 am

Sundy wrote:Popping in to say hi. I think I’m the only one who likes Holly. FWIW I think Jimmy is…..sweet but that’s about it
@Sundy handwave we have missed you lady. Trust you are doing well.
There are actually a few other folks that like Holly Smiley I am just here for the top notch sleuthing done by everyone here & also decipher the producer shenanigans. However Jimmy drew me into this season from his post show interviews & I am happy for whatever he decides for himself  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:28 am

Bobette wrote:Alright.  Continuing the conversation from the SM thread, I reckon about 90% of what was said in this episode never happened.  The vast majority of what Tahnee and Jay "said" has been frankenbyted together.  And I don't even think they're talking about the same rumours.  

Wrap your earballs around this:

https://shvideos.net/2021/08/18/bach-au-9-9/

At timestamp 35:43  Tahnee apparently "tells" Jimmy that Jay said she wants to be runner up.  Note the upwards inflection at the end of her sentence when she says "runner UP".  

Now ladies and gentlemen of the jury, please compare with:

At timestamp 1:17:37 Tahnee apparently "tells" Jay what she heard but IT'S THE EXACT SAME SOUND BYTE.

Same upwards inflection on the word "UP" and the ambient sound also doesn't match the camping scene.

What we do see Tahnee say to Jay is that she heard her say "something" when she was getting her hair and makeup done about wanting opportunities post-show, but she clearly didn't say that bit about being runner up at the time.

So whatever Jay's reacting to, it could be a completely different accusation.  There are so many layers of BS and creative sound editing flying around this episode it's unreal (no pun intended laugh out loud)

ETA:  Just got to the bit where Jay says, "even if I thought that, why would I say that in front of you and the makeup crew" which is exactly what I said upthread before watching the episode.  Would make no sense to out yourself like that.  
I tell you what @Bobette, you need to be working for the CIA Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2498057887 That’s some top notch sleuthing I am here for :claphands

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:31 am

Bobette wrote:Yep I believe Jay - she didn't say it IMO.  But I also got the impression that Tahnee believed she heard whatever it was that she heard (not that we know what it was since they edited it out laugh out loud)

Oh yeah and super defensive body language around Holly on their date IMO, grimaced smile, protective knee placement.  She keeps flicking her hair around then turning her head away from him.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Roz50ra

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 KlmUqwv

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 JfNT5sb

Also there was no tongue when they kissed.  Just sayin.  Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Za3AuOf

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 C2Y7DaG

Source: Tenplay

This is the face of someone doing their best to fake it for the next 12 months so they never have to work again....she must have been kinda relieved by lockdown so they didn't have to hang out too much
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:39 am

Hi @Sundy  hi

I have no real feelings about Holly one way or another; just find her quite bland and don't see any chemistry with Jimmy. But I could definitely see them fitting into each other's affluent Bondi lifestyles.

I'm watching live tonight for the first time in ages because I don't want to waste any of my Friday on it.  Are there always this many ads?  It's awful!  I'm remembering why I don't watch commercial television.  laugh out loud

mercieme wrote: I tell you what @Bobette, you need to be working for the CIA Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2498057887 That’s some top notch sleuthing I am here for :claphands

Oh cheers buddy.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2498057887

I did actually consider joining ASIO (our version of the CIA) when I was younger but it required moving to Canberra and that's where all the politicians are, so....

Vjeff wrote:This is the face of someone doing their best to fake it for the next 12 months so they never have to work again....she must have been kinda relieved by lockdown so they didn't have to hang out too much

Yup. Quite laughable considering how affronted he was by the notion of Jay only being there to build her online profile. Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 3806527698

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:42 am

Brookes not getting much love on SM giggling some comments are hilarious!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:48 am

dolcimumma wrote:Brookes not getting much love on SM giggling  some comments are hilarious!
She came in blazing hot based on the clip I saw on the show’s IG page and seems Jimmy had multiple chats with her while she was home that made her super confident. His vein was popping too giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:53 am

@merceime The promo from next episode doesn't look good for her though.  She's already crying that she's blown it after we see her question Jimmy about his 'roster' and that she works mornings and wants to 'spend nights' with her boyfriend but Jimmy works nights.  So if the next episode is all about Brooke now then where is the Holly & Jimmy show?? Still waiting!!

Last edited by dolcimumma on Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:53 am

@bobette @mercieme. HELLLLLOOOOO. I find Holly a little like Nikki from Richies season. That said she does seem like she may end up a Steven Bradbury.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers