SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:56 am

First episode all season I've actually been motivated to watch. Now I just need a spare hour of time.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:59 am

IMO Holly and Jimmy deserve each other. Has there ever been a F2 that has had more sm followers than the f1 ? Nikki v Alex ? And Jimmy asking tayhne out of all the other girls was producer manufactured.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:59 am

What I can't figure out is how come Carlie doesn't make final 4.  She is the best there by far imo.

@Loulou Jimmy did ask Lily too. He was on a fishing expedition about Steph, but got more than he bargained imo.

Last edited by Agent99 on Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:01 am

Agent99 wrote:One rumour can be written off, but two, nope.  It's a she said/she said, but I for one believe Tahnee.  Jay just wasn't convincing in her denial imo.  Jay may have been a favourite up until now, but you could see Jimmy pulling back on their date.  He didn't look happy.  And it looks like more of the same tomorrow from the preview.
Stephanie apologized on her IG post earlier about the no kids rumor so I think that rumor is out. Carlie also backed Jay on that.

Jay talks rather softly so I can see how she is not convincing to some, jmo.

Jimmy said one other person tonight he was surprised by other than Steph,  so it could be Jay. So from tomorrow’s preview, is Jimmy still questioning  Jay or are we getting another rumor?

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:01 am

Agent99 wrote:What I can't figure out is how come Carlie doesn't make final 4.  She is the best there by far imo.  

Can't have 3 brunettes.  laugh out loud

The producers manipulate these people like meat puppets and Jimmy has a naiivity about him which makes me think he would have been even easier to mess with than most.  Seems like the producers really didn't want Jay there at the end.  

I wonder why.  Somehow I very much doubt it was because a makeup lady overheard her saying the F2 does better post-show.  They cast these people, they know they're all fame-hungry or they wouldn't play ball in the first place IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:05 am

The good thing though is when Jimmy gets rid of Jay, he can just say….I can’t be with someone that came for IG followers laugh out loud

Based on the Jay that I have sleuthed, she seems far from the IG fame whore type, but that’s jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:07 am

mercieme wrote:The good thing though is when Jimmy gets rid of Jay, he can just say….I can’t be with someone that came for IG followers laugh out loud

Based on the Jay that I have sleuthed, she seems far from the IG fame whore type, but that’s jmo.

Jimmy choosing Holly after saying he doesn't want to be with someone just on the show for Instagram followers is almost as laughable as Angie choosing squeaky clean whitebread Carlin after spending the whole season saying she's only attracted to funny goofball weirdos.  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:09 am

@mercieme @bobette Jimmy does say on tonights date with her 'I hope there is no footage of you saying it' so surely this is when they would have 'shown' it? I think he may be questioning Jay again tomorrow night re her decision to give Ash her advantage. Looks like she has a chance for some alone time and gives it up to Ash? Also just saw another promo that Brooke is back and returns at the cocktail party, also gets the last single date (that's what they say). Lily is crying in the promo

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:10 am

Yeah agreed if they had receipts on Jay they'd be posting them IMO. Very suss.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:15 am

Bobette wrote:Yeah agreed if they had receipts on Jay they'd be posting them IMO.  Very suss.
Yep especially since they only need to protect their F1. I am leaning towards producers whispering it to Tahnee. Also per what I saw on SM, Tahnee changed the story, to Jimmy she heard someone mention it, but to Jay she heard it from Jay’s mouth…so which is which hissyfit

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:16 am

@mercieme I agree Jay doesn't seem like an IG obsessed person which yes Jimmy will have realised once it was over. I wonder what Jay thinks of the edit.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:20 am

Are they mic'd up in hair and makeup?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers