SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:39 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, Lily is the next SD per the promo, she gets the ocean and some elaborate tent. So SCs of her are done after next episode IMO.

ETA - there is a SC I think is Carlie’s SD but not sure, will tag you to confirm in SC thread.

Thanks for confirming. Carlie should be next after Lily then. All the other girls who've had SQT have either been eliminated of gotten dates already.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:25 pm

I like Jay a lot and they seem quite relaxed together. Re the kissing agree he looks into it with Jay, but he also looked pretty damn keen on his paddle board with Holly  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f62f  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f605
For me it's always obvious from the kiss, so I'll be keeping an eye on next date with Holly.  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f61b  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f618  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f618  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f618
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:07 pm

Yeah that's true @Finch, Jimmy did seem into it.  Do you think Holly was though?  Her body language seems very standoffish to me and she doesn't really look him in the eye.  Maybe she's just got an issue with eye contact?  Fair enough if so.  IDK, just not seeing much attraction from her towards him at this stage.

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Iv1EK59

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 MYAZe9O

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 EkLYaic

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:27 pm

@Bobette, agreed ‘tis the hill I will die on until proven otherwise TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887 laugh out loud
I am only still intrigued to find out who the F4 are which by now we typically have landed in past seasons, and their edits. From Lily’s next week’s preview, she looked very into Jimmy as well but I can’t read him from the preview. And then the F2 outfits, as I can’t wait to see Holly in that brown tone outfit assuming the stylist matches Jimmy’s pocket square to the F1 outfit again giggling

Interesting story re FRC outfits; in Andi  Dorfman’s US Bette season, her F1 came to the FRC in a tight ill fitting suit and speculations were wild that she changed her mind at the last minute and the stylist had no other outfit for him; that was a season when she let her F2 go before the FRC. I like to respect whoever the lead chooses but considering what subsequently went down between Andi and her F1 (allegedly tuned out to be an abusive relationship), it made me pause to think maybe sleuthers picked it up correctly that she did a last minute switcheroo no idea

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:24 pm

Bobette wrote:Yeah that's true @Finch, Jimmy did seem into it.  Do you think Holly was though?  Her body language seems very standoffish to me and she doesn't really look him in the eye.  Maybe she's just got an issue with eye contact?  Fair enough if so.  IDK, just not seeing much attraction from her towards him at this stage.

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Iv1EK59

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 MYAZe9O

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 EkLYaic

Source: Tenplay

Yes, Holly reads strangely. Terrible with eye contact.
If she is F1 hopefully that improves over the season
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:29 pm

I'm reading rumours of an intruder  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f440
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:12 pm

Not only does Holly not make any eye contact in those s/caps Jimmy is always looking at her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:47 pm

Did I hear some F1 music with Lily date?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:21 pm

I reAlly enjoyed Lily’s 1-1 and hope she isn’t the heartbroken f2. I can’t help but feel Jimmy chose holly to be f1 because she looked the part, had the right social connections.and lived in the right suburb. Jimmy’s sister was v switched on with her assessments.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:51 pm

Olympics are finished, so I’m back! Lily’s date was a good one, they both seemed very into each other, but IMO the seeds were laid for her downfall tonight. A lot of the voice overs from them both focussed on their potential obstacles, on Jimmy’s part that she is the youngest contestant, and from Lily’s side that her upbringing was very different to Jimmy’s. I’m expecting both of these things to come up again.

Meanwhile back at the house the old mystery question box comes into play. Steph gets a couple of questions directed at her, then a generic question is turned into a Holly pile on. Now, from my limited viewing of the season I haven’t warmed to Holly, but she had about an equal amount of girls having a go at her and defending her.

Steph is quite awful, she attempts to throw both Brooke and Jay under the bus when talking to Jimmy’s cousin by saying that Brooke has said she’s very codependent in relationships, which I guess is a no go when dating a pilot, and that Jay doesn’t want to have kids, which I think Jimmy and Jay covered on their date. Anyway, she gets called over to the Bach pad for who knows what, because we didn’t see any of it duh She came back without a rose, much to Holly’s disgust.
He also had a chat with Holly at the cocktail party addressing the things brought up by the girls during the bitch fest, after which Holly said she would try harder to get along with people? I think? It was ridiculous.

Then Tatum pulled him aside and said she wanted to go, which is what all the girls were freaking out about in the ad. Rose ceremony had Holly, Steph and Stevie as the last 3, when Holly was called first, Stevie knew she was toast.
Tomorrow is Brooke leaving as her grandfather passed away, and Steph’s story about Jay getting back to her, although it’s unclear whether it has Steph attached to it…. yet.

All in all a solid episode, I hope that ratings pick up.

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Stiletto Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:19 am

I am surprised to see myself write this about one of the girls, but I thought Lily seemed v genuine. And nice.

I can’t stand Holly, she comes across as fake and up herself to me. Jimmy missed a trick in asking her whether she apologised and said she needs to try harder with Tatum & co, rather than to him. That’s the litmus test when it comes to how genuinely she’d taken the feedback on board 😏

I like Steph, she doesn’t give a sh*t and is a laugh.

The most impressive and intelligent woman in the house tonight was definitely Jimmy’s sister…

Tahnee was RUDE.

Stiletto

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:32 pm

Oh dear! 2 episodes in one night, they must be trying to get this show off air asap!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers