SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:57 am

@dolcimumma Nice find; I feel like we're getting close.  

"High profile" is a loose description - rugby players and their girlfriends might think they're high profile but I couldn't tell one from another. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:58 am

Who knows Kiwi's call everyone bro but....

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:59 am

Bobette wrote:@dolcimumma Nice find; I feel like we're getting close.  

"High profile" is a loose description - rugby players and their girlfriends might think they're high profile but I couldn't tell one from another. laugh out loud

I hear you! It's very loose if you ask me, I wouldn't know if I fell over one AFL or League cantstopl

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:01 am

@dolcimumma, Jay is an only child. That guy in your post above is either her childhood friend or cousin as there are other comments on her other IG posts about their golfing shenanigans when they were kids.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:03 am

mercieme wrote:@dolcimumma, Jay is an only child. That guy in your post above is either her childhood friend or cousin as there are other comments on her other IG posts about their golfing shenanigans when they were kids.

Ahh ok, thanks! still think it's a rugby player or sportsman.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsarose Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:04 am

Jay may have dated NZ Crossfit Athlete - 6 times NZ Fittest Man Luke Fiso, it was mentioned in the article about her winning the Miss NZ India title that her boyfriend's mother was Serena Fiso, Luke's mum. JMO.

Knowsarose

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:06 am

Knowsarose wrote:Jay may have dated NZ Crossfit Athlete - 6 times NZ Fittest Man Luke Fiso, it was mentioned in the article about her winning the Miss NZ I did title that her boyfriend's mother was Serena Risk, Luke's mum. JMO.

Yes! Must be as I just read an article where her boyfriend's mum 'Serena Fiso' was apalled that they booed her for not being Indian enough when she was Miss India NZ 2011.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:16 am

Knowsarose wrote:Jay may have dated NZ Crossfit Athlete - 6 times NZ Fittest Man Luke Fiso, it was mentioned in the article about her winning the Miss NZ India title that her boyfriend's mother was Serena Fiso, Luke's mum. JMO.

NICE!  thumbsup Yeah that adds up. Dis him:

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 SBxeVvj

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:16 am

dolcimumma wrote:
Knowsarose wrote:Jay may have dated NZ Crossfit Athlete - 6 times NZ Fittest Man Luke Fiso, it was mentioned in the article about her winning the Miss NZ I did title that her boyfriend's mother was Serena Risk, Luke's mum. JMO.

Yes! Must be as I just read an article where her boyfriend's mum 'Serena Fiso' was apalled that they booed her for not being Indian enough when she was Miss India NZ 2011.
Well done guys yes i just checked him out….he is not what I call high profile but who knows what Jay’s friend’s definition of high profile is giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:19 am

Definitely not what I call high profile either and I vicariously watch a lot of crossfit games on Netflix (while sitting on my a** eating carbs laugh out loud)

Anyway yeah she definitely wants to be a presenter so her friend's story checks out. But why reveal it, unless it was intended as an F1 obstacle.  Suspect

ETA:  Unless she decided she wanted out and asked her friend to dump her in it but I'd think there were easier ways to drop out of contention.

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 BiRujBi

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:27 am

@Bobette she has done presenting for Miss India NZ org a couple of times based on info from her IG. So maybe she just added that bit to her profile. She also has done sports modeling.

Also she was about 22 when she dated Luke, so why the heck would the friend be referencing that, kinda an irrelevant relationship to bring up IMO as Jay left NZ to live overseas for some time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:39 am

Yeah not something you would bring up unless you were told to IMO so who asked - Jay wanting to self-sabotage, or the producers for storyline purposes... Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme