SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:49 am

Not news to us

REVEALED: Channel Ten's brutal punishment to stop Bachelor contestants going rogue - and it'll make Jimmy Nicholson's fame-chasing ladies think twice about speaking out.

Warner Brothers have offered contestants their coveted blue tick alongside a whopping $5,000, which they'll have to forfeit if they're in breach of their contract.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9825033/Channel-Tens-brutal-punishment-stop-Bachelor-cast-going-rogue.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1627296391%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:19 am

Yeah I'd heard that too, but I highly doubt contestants like Lauren who went night one are getting a blue tick, no matter what TPTB might have promised them.  That's decided by Instagram, and handing ticks out to MoT Australian nobodies would decrease the perceived "value" of having them (quotes because the whole concept is vacuous anyway IMO).  

TPTB will need to think of a different gag technique next season after this lot don't get what they were allegedly promised, IMO.  Also, what a waste of cash, paying 22 x 5K = $110K to conceal the result when they must have known Sportsbet would reveal it as they always do, and they put footage of the winner at Uluru in their own trailer.  Sloppy sloppy Ch 10.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:48 pm

DM running a random article on Jay (and asking her if she is in love with him?!) confirms they have knowledge she's F2 IMO.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9826747/Bachelor-Jacinta-Jay-Lal-admits-WASNT-love-sight-met-Jimmy-Nicholson.html

Something's still off with the Sportsbest odds - Jay should be much shorter than 10.0 after getting the business lounge key etc.  Suspect

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 X5xPQ1g

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:15 pm

@Bobette, IIRC, the F2 odds are typically lower than Jay’s at the moment so I am tracking with you. Maybe Jimmy let Jay go around F6 based on those odds. Brooke for sure is a lock for the final 3 IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:24 pm

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, IIRC, the F2 odds are typically lower than Jay’s at the moment so I am tracking with you. Maybe Jimmy let Jay go around F6 based on those odds. Brooke for sure is a lock for the final 3 IMO.

I do think she's F2, it's just weird that her odds aren't shorter considering she was very visible in the first episode and got the key.  Maybe there's just really low interest from punters other than making a few quick bucks on the leaked winner.   no idea

And yeah I agree - I had Brooke pencilled in for F3 too.  Steph will probably round out the Top 4 since she's from NSW (easier HTD filming during COVID) and her commentary is dry and funny so they would have kept her round to narrate IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:55 pm

Sleuthing the final 4 is about all we've got to do.  Jay does have a couple of dates, so I would think she makes at least f4.  Carlie also has a date and two kisses in the promo, so she's a chance imo.  Brooke, probably.  Steph, maybe.  Lily no laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:17 pm

@Bobette, I clicked on the Daily Telegraph (DT) link in the Daily Mail (DM) article you posted about Jay’s interview. I can’t access the link as its subscription only but saw the below picture and DT going with the click bait headline vs DM noting that Jay didn’t admit anything.

Anywhoo, I am here for Jay’s outfit and that body of hers makes me want to hit the gym harder laugh out loud

Also hoping that the way the show stylist has been putting Jay in these IMO great outfits is a leading indicator that she is being considered for Bette 2022  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2498057887

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 41ee2f10
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:35 pm

@mercieme Jay's only been living in Australia for just over a year.  It would be a controversial choice to make her bette imo.  I haven't seen enough of her though, she might have a killer personality to go along with her body.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:50 pm

Agent99 wrote:Sleuthing the final 4 is about all we've got to do.  Jay does have a couple of dates, so I would think she makes at least f4.  Carlie also has a date and two kisses in the promo, so she's a chance imo.  Brooke, probably.  Steph, maybe.  Lily no laugh out loud.

We haven't seen much of Carlie yet but does anyone else get Emma (Matt A) vibes?  I thought they might have been lining her up for the clinger edit but it seems that honour has gone to Brooke.  laugh out loud

Jay is   H - O - T.  :girlfan

If she gets a physical edit it might whip the male audience into enough of a frenzy to get her to next Lead but that remains to be seen. I can't see any other potential Leads in this lot that's for sure.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:16 am

Jimmy’s season continues to attract low viewership; lowest ever for the franchise on Weds night per link below.
https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2021/07/29/wednesday-ratings-the-bachelor-australia-crashes-out-against-the-tokyo-2020-olympic-games-tvratingsau/

Even the SM followings for Jimmy & the ladies are not growing as much it seems, so not sure what the payout is for the ladies that were hoping to bank on the influencer lifestyle post show.

Anywhoo, first season when the spoiler F1 will be on the 4th episode SD I believe but SCMIIW. Interest in this season seems to be the lowest in my recollection on this forum & SM as well, interesting times Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:06 am

IMO interest is down for a couple of reasons. The first week of the Olympics is typically when Australia does best, so a lot of people (myself included) are more focussed on that at the moment. Things may pick up next week as things in Tokyo wind down, or the week after.
Also, the fact that it’s open that the girls aren’t running their own social media is going to decrease follows and engagement. I’m not following any of them this year, as the only reason I follow is to see how the girls interact with each other for clues, or to watch for rogue stories or posts that TPTB later get them to delete.
For your basic Bach fan, they’re going to be less likely to follow as well, as they want to think that their favourite is interacting with them, or in the case of trolls, that they’re getting under the skin of their target. But as everyone knows it’s just the Channel 10 intern running the accounts there’s no point to following and commenting.
The thing that Bach has always had going for it is the social media buzz in their target demographic, and by stifling that they are killing interest in the show.
Heaps of posts on the official Insta today for Holly’s date, obvious F1 is obvious I guess?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:07 am

This is probably gonna have lower views than Elly's season. I don't think anyone cares or remembers. @Dirty Street Pie 100% agree with you. Everyone is too busy with the Olympics, including myself and Australia is doing okay. I completely forgot that it was on until I remembered the show was on.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme