SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:24 pm

I’m curious to know what the rest of the date consists of. This is a great way to woo the girl, but what does it do for him? How does this help develop his feelings? The tell will be how he feels at the end of the date. He still looks stiff during the shopping portion and he looks stiff on the sofa during the race talk, but to be fair, he looks stiff anytime he’s having a one on one conversation. When does it get fun/romantic?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:45 pm

When has this show ever had any good fashion. remember Zac & Tayshia's photoshoot the outfits were kind of a bit rough. I will say though Racheal gets a pair LV shoes though. It reminds me of the expensive watch Rachel was able to give Bryan on their materialistic date.

All things aside and this may be a unpopular opinion here but Rachael is very pretty I can see why she did catch Matt's eyes. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:38 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:What other girls got the princess/dress up date in all the seasons? I believe Natalie got it in Jason Mesnicks and Jade in Chris Soules. But who else? Other than Caelynn and Becca of course.

Leslie H. Sean's season, Corrine, Nick's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:21 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:What other girls got the princess/dress up date in all the seasons? I believe Natalie got it in Jason Mesnicks and Jade in Chris Soules. But who else? Other than Caelynn and Becca of course.

Tessa Horst (F1) in Andy Baldwin's season and Sheena Stewart (F4) in Brad Womack's first season.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:06 am

Sprite wrote:Frankly most of those clothes are ugly and look cheap.

It's not what I would pick to wear for myself, but I'm thinking that Rachael could look good in just about anything.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:09 am

marloon wrote:

Tessa Horst (F1) in Andy Baldwin's season and Sheena Stewart  (F4) in Brad Womack's first season.

Marloon hi thanks for sharing the early franchise details about the Pretty Woman date! Tessa was a favorite of mine  Smiley

Do any other long-time viewers of the show see any resemblances between the earliest seasons and Matt's? Since this season essentially reverted back to an unknown lead, I've wondered if they consulted those seasons' storyboards.

Last edited by veg_out on Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:01 pm

I thought that Rachael looked good in those dresses. Not my style but I'm not in her age group. Most seasons, I'd rather get that date than the guy. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15486

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:07 pm

marloon wrote:

Tessa Horst (F1) in Andy Baldwin's season and Sheena Stewart  (F4) in Brad Womack's first season.

veg_out wrote:snipped

Marloon hi thanks for sharing the early franchise details about the Pretty Woman date! Tessa was a favorite of mine  Smiley

Do any other long-time viewers of the show see any resemblances between the earliest seasons and Matt's? Since this season essentially reverted back to an unknown lead, I've wondered if they consulted those seasons' storyboards.

That makes two previous F1's in which case both split shortly after. Tessa/Andy within 6 months. Becca before the season started airing.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head that resembles both F1/shopping date seasons, but that's a good question.[/quote]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:17 am

The princess date usually never wins but if I remember correctly they do make it far. Becca was an F1 but not really. I have a feeling that they won't mess with Matt like that though. JMO Andy and Tessa were probably the only ones that I can think of where she got the princess date and he actually picked her. Andy was head over heels about Tessa, it could be that they want Matt to have a successful ending and if he has pointed Rachel out as the one he is most into maybe the princess date is to impress her. who knows with this crazy show what these producers have up their sleeve. JMO IF Rachel is F1 I don't see it, Ive said before there is something about her that just isn't sitting right with me and I can't put my finger on it. Guess we'll need to see more of her to see if the chemistry is there and what conversations they have. She is beautiful though. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4301

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:49 pm

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1356263541062291459?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:01 pm

Hmmm.. based on this clip I am now wondering if it is Victoria that Matt sends home before the RC. scratch
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:10 pm

chasus71 wrote:Hmmm.. based on this clip I am now wondering if it is Victoria that Matt sends home before the RC. scratch
One can only hope!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
blueblues
BigFanXXX
Doats
philphan
Maddy