SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:23 am

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:26 am

chasus71 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:How did Kitt get the 1-on-1?? How affraid
I am wondering this too because I don't think they have any chemistry whatsoever. He has more steam with Pieper than with Kit  Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1646190589

I think she was a producer pick for the i-on-1. My opinion is that production thinks she has a future with the franchise, probably not as lead, but for one or more trips to Paradise. She's a good catch for someone who is looking for an entree to the fashion industry or a glamorous NYC lifestyle. She's young, and still finding herself, and could be around for a long time.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:28 am

@Maddy The look on Lauren's face as Victoria was saying that... rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:30 am

CHO wrote:And we are shown nothing of Bri - I guess she was meant to be a diversion for the first several episodes.  I felt badly for Michelle - already worrying about being in a situation where she's going to get hurt ....  I don't see how Matt can pick anyone else after his words of falling in love with Rachel.  But it is unusual to have us the viewers know what the outcome will be .... so early.

On the Michelle aspect though, I mean she is new coming in and was aware that other women were going to be there. so this emotional breakdown of seeing him with other women is a bit perplexing. She was lucky to get a 1 on 1 so quickly especially when other ladies have yet to have the time with Matt. I guess she knows now what the others ladies were feeling but still I just find it a bit selfish to think that he was not going to try to spend time with the other ladies on this group date. All JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:33 am

If there is anyone that should feel bad, it should be Abigail.. She got the first kiss and FIR but no 1-1.. Michelle shouldn't be breaking down yet.. its too early for all that drama.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:36 am

Ruqibabe wrote:If there is anyone that should feel bad, it should be Abigail.. She got the first kiss and FIR but no 1-1.. Michelle shouldn't be breaking down yet.. its too early for all that drama.

Yes, and Yes, I agree with you completely on this. Abigail certainly should have had a 1 on 1 by now even before Kit.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:38 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:43 am

Regardless of how Anna and Victoria acted, I still believe they can change after watching especially Anna. Our environment brings out either the best or worst in us. This definitely brought out the worse in Anna. She owned her mistakes so I believe she would grow and learn. Victoria needs more self awareness... I believe she had some good sides that weren't shown. She would also grow from this experience.

Reality tv magnifies our flaws and gives us a cheatsheet in fixing our issues.. I am hopeful.. JmO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:46 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:46 am

chasus71 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:If there is anyone that should feel bad, it should be Abigail.. She got the first kiss and FIR but no 1-1.. Michelle shouldn't be breaking down yet.. its too early for all that drama.

Yes, and Yes, I agree with you completely on this. Abigail certainly should have had a 1 on 1 by now even before Kit.
The producers might be trying to break Abigail. I won't put any thing past them..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:46 am

chasus71 wrote:
CHO wrote:And we are shown nothing of Bri - I guess she was meant to be a diversion for the first several episodes.  I felt badly for Michelle - already worrying about being in a situation where she's going to get hurt ....  I don't see how Matt can pick anyone else after his words of falling in love with Rachel.  But it is unusual to have us the viewers know what the outcome will be .... so early.

On the Michelle aspect though, I mean she is new coming in and was aware that other women were going to be there. so this emotional breakdown of seeing him with other women is a bit perplexing. She was lucky to get a 1 on 1 so quickly especially when other ladies have yet to have the time with Matt. I guess she knows now what the others ladies were feeling but still I just find it a bit selfish to think that he was not going to try to spend time with the other ladies on this group date. All JMO.

I don't think she was being selfish. What I got out of her breakdown was that intellectually she understood that he would already have formed relationships by the time she arrived, but it was still hard to watch those other relationships. She understands that it is a process that he has to go through, but she didn't realize that it would effect her so much. I didn't see her upset with the other women or thinking she had it in the bag and he wasn't going to spend time with the others, just a process she is going through were she is surprised by the strength of her own emotions. Similar thing with Abigail.

I think she is used to being someone who is ruled by her head and is a bit overwhelmed by how much her emotions are effecting her. I can see that being disconcerting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:50 am

Yes this environment anyway with women competing for one man is enough to get them all acting a bit off kilter. I mean look at the shots of Pieper sometimes, she is literally be cringing and/or raging with envy. Major pouting going on with these ladies and dare I say at time lacking confidence in where they stand with Matt.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
blueblues
BigFanXXX
Doats
philphan
Maddy