SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:04 pm

She's also only 23 and comes across as young, to me at least.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:02 pm

Ok, I haven't been looking at any of the contestants SM s of late so had no idea she is out there speaking her mind.

I guess if Abigail is chosen then she would be on who finished in the Top 8. I don't think it matters however, I don't think Katie should be the Ette. With everything going on as of late I believe if they don't pick one of the ladies in from the TOP 5 or Abigail then there is going to be a lot of side eying going on for sure and possible complaints/rants. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:04 pm

albean99 wrote:She's also only 23 and comes across as young, to me at least.

Isn't Abigail a year older than her? They at least grew up in the same State of OR.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:10 pm

@chasus71  Sadly, no matter who is chosen, there are always complaints and rants.   I am impressed with Pieper and think she's lovely, but I agree, she's still young.  I'm in the Katie camp, based on her behavior,  this season.  She is gracious and I think fun and savvy enough to make an interesting season.  I also like Bri and Michelle very much.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:02 pm

chasus71 wrote:
albean99 wrote:She's also only 23 and comes across as young, to me at least.

Isn't Abigail a year older than her? They at least grew up in the same State of OR.
Abigail was 25 last year... 2yrs older..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:58 pm

@Ruqibabe Thanks for the reply. I figured they were close in age just not sure by how much.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:04 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@chasus71  Sadly, no matter who is chosen, there are always complaints and rants.   I am impressed with Pieper and think she's lovely, but I agree, she's still young.  I'm in the Katie camp, based on her behavior,  this season.  She is gracious and I think fun and savvy enough to make an interesting season.  I also like Bri and Michelle very much.

I wouldn't mind Bri or Michelle. I just don't think Katie would be the Ette now. JMO I have nothing that says she wont be. I would think that more now than before the execs would be even more ridiculed though because of the recent climate to choose one of the ladies in the top 5. I mean we already know some will rage & be like "well you chose from the F5 before, why not now, oh because WOC were the choices?'" This is what I mean by that. Plus considering Tayisha didn't receive her own season so I don't see a problem with them choosing another WOC as the Ette, they have great women to choose from in the F5 & in Abigail. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:47 pm

Supposedly according to RS Kate was announced as the next bachelorette at the WTA taping. How do they switch up now? Scrape the whole WTA show?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:01 pm

Jolena wrote:Supposedly according to RS  Kate was announced as the next bachelorette at the WTA taping. How do they switch up now? Scrape the whole WTA show?

RS was wrong. He walked it back. Said he got his wires crossed and that while she's the bachelorette she wasn't announced at the WTA.

(note, she hasn't been confirmed. He either got fed completely wrong info or they're not going with Katie anymore, or they're delaying announcing until other news has died down. Who knows, really?)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:04 pm

Jolena wrote:Supposedly according to RS  Kate was announced as the next bachelorette at the WTA taping. How do they switch up now? Scrape the whole WTA show?
RS changed his tune that Katie wasn't announced during WTA..
https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1358905679843622914?s=19
TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Screen54

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:15 pm

In my opinion, Abigail is the BEST,  Politically Correct and Business savvy decision.. its a NO-brainer... The big question is if the producers would do right by her. Casting needs to be great i.e. the guys must be older than 28. They must have real jobs.. The producers must reduce their manipulation and give us Tayshia type season.. Less over the top dates and more conversations and really getting to know each other.. TPTB have to mightily hold back on the extras.. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:39 pm

leavers wrote:

RS was wrong. He walked it back. Said he got his wires crossed and that while she's the bachelorette she wasn't announced at the WTA.

(note, she hasn't been confirmed. He either got fed completely wrong info or they're not going with Katie anymore, or they're delaying announcing until other news has died down. Who knows, really?)

Thank you, I didn't know he corrected that statement. Who knows if there will even be a Bachelor/ette show next season or in future for that matter. This cancel culture has to Stop, it's dangerous. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love