SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:42 am

@luvnunity yeap... that was the plan.. they created a diversion to take the heat away from Rachel.. First, they manipulated the audience by editing Katie as the hero ignoring the other folks like Bri that spoke up then using their trump card when they needed it the most... The producers were very intentional with the edit and great at projecting their choice..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:15 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1358902068958822402?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:30 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1358905679843622914?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:48 pm

Ok, now I'm already not liking the fact that if Katie is in fact the 'ette, she deliberately lied on SM. She would have been better off not saying anything. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok, now I'm already not liking the fact that if Katie is in fact the 'ette, she deliberately lied on SM. She would have been better off not saying anything. JMO

Maybe she was encouraged to deny it... JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:06 pm

@Ruqibabe Maybe but for me, it would have been better not to say anything, especially if she is in fact the ette. Looks bad, that she apparently woke up to news she wasn't aware of. MO.

Maybe they'll announce it tonight during Matt's epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ruqibabe Maybe but for me, it would have been better not to say anything, especially if she is in fact the ette. Looks bad, that she apparently woke up to news she wasn't aware of. MO.

Maybe they'll announce it tonight during Matt's epi.

Maybe she is savvy enough to know that until all parties have signed the contract things could still change.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:18 am

I wonder if its between Abigail and Katie.. I still think Abigail is in the running.. the editing also favored Abigail BUT Katie was the primary focus though..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:12 am

Isn’t it generally acceptable to lie about spoilers (and Christmas gifts)?
Look at the famous GoT season 5 cliffhanger. The actors basically bragged about how good they had been about hiding the truth.

“I took it upon myself to lie to absolutely every journalist, every fan, everyone who came up to me.” /The lovely Maisie Williams
https://youtu.be/hOF4voh_l9o?t=46

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:20 pm

I so wish it was Abigail - she is just so classy and genuine. Nothing against Katie - but to me she is the stereo-type
that they always seem to choose. Abigail exudes grace and I believe that due to everything that she has gone
through in her short life - she DOES have inner strength and knows what she wants - it is just presented with
a more subtle manner. Just my two cents.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:48 pm

Copied from the BIP thread.

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1359264363362873347?s=20

What Wells does know is that should the summer spinoff actually return this year, he wants Katie Thurston, a recently eliminated fan-favorite who gave Matt a vibrator on night one, to be cast.

There's just one problem: Katie is rumored to be the next Bachelorette. At least, that's according to Bachelor Nation insider and podcast host Stephen Carbone. Katie has since seemingly shut down the rumors, and as Wells put it, Stephen—aka Reality Steve—"was wrong about me, so I will say that he's not 100 percent right."

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5860p24-bachelor-in-paradise-7-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1486926

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:20 am

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/1359340863105638400?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love