SELECT CONTENT

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by natik Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:51 pm

Morning routine with Sasha and Platon while Ksenia was in Croatia.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 EoFSy4cz7vo

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 H-K5QDXpptY

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 UFFiMc8Bl5U

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 Wgyll9ppnDM

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 Tx6HJY4X5V4

Ksenia is back in Kiev. She arrived late at night. Since they didn't had the chance to celebrate March 8 together he decided to surprise her two days later.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/ellert_a/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by natik Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:49 pm

Updates:

Snippets from the game show with Ksenia and Sasha I once talked about. The girl team won the game.

Ksenia and Sasha welcomed new family members. Here is the joke. When they bought their hamster they thought that it is a boy. But apperantly it is a girl and they found its out in the middle of the night when their hamster gave birth to seven hamster babies. They both posted IG stories late at night. They were shocked and had no idea what to do. Ksenia said that all of sudden their hamster started to scream and they were wondering what is going on and saw all the babies.

And well Sasha would be not Sasha without his jokes. He was selling his jokes with a total serious face while Ksenia in the background could not keep herself from laughter.

Sasha: "I appeal to all hamsters. How low is it to pretend to be a man for two weeks...oh and by the way when are they allowed to have sex because I am seriously scared to leave tomorrow for work. I mean you never know but maybe by the time I am gonna be back home there are going to be 14 of them."

Today Ksenia said that only two of them survived and that Sasha and her expanded the space for their hamster family.

Regarding Ksenia`s new project. I found out that it is a mini TV series with 5 episodes. It is a crime drama. Ksenia said recently in one of her IG stories that she is going to leave Kiev again because the filming process will start soon in Zagreb. This time she will be in Croatia for more than a month. So she is going to be busy there and Sasha is going to be busy in Kiev with his work, his YouTube channel and his other projects. It seems to me like Ksenia´s mum will stay in Kiev to help Sasha with Platon. Because Ksenia was asking in her IG story if someone has a flat in the area they are living for rent on the daily basis.

But until then they are having some quality time together. On Sunday they were at Ksenia`s friend and at the same time agent for dinner. Sasha came a little bit later because he was busy with filming for his Youtube Channel.
Here is an IG story from today. All three goofing around. Platon wrote on Sasha`s arm "Sasha, Mum, Platon, Ely".

By the way I found the whole live stream with Platon and Sasha when they were backing something. In case someone is interested to watch the dynamics between Sasha and Platon...

On a radnom notę. Sasha and Ksenia are giving away his car with the legendary red seatbelts that gave away who the F1 is. So one lucky fan will be the winner of Sasha`s car.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/mishellert/

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:57 pm

@natik thank you so much for all the updates! I enjoy watching the video's, so funny.

What a story the hamster turned out to be! Sasha's joke is hilarious.

They are both very busy, but a good busy.

That's so kind of them to give away the car, wow!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:36 pm

@natik Sasha is a cool guy 🤘🏽❤

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:32 pm

@GuardianAngel You are welcome! I feel you. They are having such positive vibes about them and are giving that positive energy back to you. I like to follow them.

@Idlemess Agree! bestbud!

Ksenia reminded today in her IG story about the give away with the car. Only ten 8 days left to participate.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 A0Pg62BMP8o

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 Bkni0Ydmv8w

It is only an advert for a electro grill but I like it. It is very cute, authentic and very well done. I think you are going to enjoy it as well.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:23 pm

Someone got flowers and a lottery ticket.

Kids in Ukraine are having holidays for one week. Sasha and Ksenia decided to make a short trip with the kids to a resort outside of Kiev.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 StGxaPLGqpg

Sasha: "I screwed in the light bulb for the spring".

Some videos of them just having fun and goofing around.

Funny thing at 0:44.

Ksenia: "Dad you made the breakfast for our kids. What do I get for breakfast?"

Sasha: "For you I am having my love".

Platon in the background: "Mum you are on a diet so you don't get anything." Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 3806527698

Sasha cracking up: "There you've heard it".

Source:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:10 pm

So Ksenia has COVID. She knows it since yesterday. So far she feels ok, she has "only" not so high fever and she can't taste anything. Sasha and Platon are healthy so far but all three are now in quarantine for 14 days. Actually Ksenia had a flight ticket to Croatia for today 6am because the filming process for her new TV series should have started on Wednesday. But now with the COVID diagnosis the filming process is postponed. At first she was frustrated but now she made her peace with the situation.

Ksenia is thanking for the wishes. Sasha is playing the entertainer during the quarantine.

Sasha hijacked Ksenia`s phone and her IG stories. He is imitating Ksenia.

Sasha: Hello my lovely friends. Here I am Ksjusha. I am feeling good. I know I look a little bit different but it is because of the fever.

Ksenia: What are you doing?

Sasha: Oh here is my Sasha.

Ksenia: The quarantine chronics. I have fever and Sasha is already loosing his mind.

Sasha: No I was actually cleaning. By the way what is it for a horrible filter you use?

Ksenia: That is Ksjusha`s filter. (laughing)

In case someone missed the hamster IG stories. Ksenia showed today their hamster babies.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:38 pm

So the first few days Ksenia said that she felt absolutely miserable. But she is better now.

Sasha and his quarantine chronicles.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 LhyTAM2fhlg

"Together we are 65 years old. I am 47 and she is 18.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 NjlLGNyEfcg

"Quarantine day #? Something happened with my right foot".

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 5SeE13ktw5A

"Took a persimmon. Ksju do you want one? No thanks. The end of the story I took only one bite of it".

He reposted a fan art where you can see that Ksenia likes it a lot to wear Sasha`s shirts. He asked: "So who has nothing to wear here? Me or her?"

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 EkvDvIUmh2w

Source:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:37 am

The black and white shadowed picture with them is gorgeous. I try following along on IG (mostly them these days) and they’re so unpretentious (like some others) and a pleasure to watch. Completely adorable and funny.

One of my favorite was with Sasha laying around and Ksenia singing in the background; then Platon came into the shot lip syncing laugh out loud
Precious and lovely moment.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:08 pm

@natik thanks for the updates. I hope she is feeling better and the rest of the family will not be infected. Are they not being separated from her?

He is so funny, what a pleasure reading all the things he does. The hamsters are so cute. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:22 pm

@Idlemess I love that black and white pic as well. I agree they are really authentic. That is really refreshing and make them lovable. It is fun to follow them on IG.

I was actually surprised of her voice. She is not a bad singer. There is a lot potential in her singing voice.

@GuardianAngel You are welcome. Looks like Sasha and Ksenia have COVID. Only Platon is healthy. No they are in quarantine together.
The hamsters have already their own segments in their IG stories. The Hamster stories Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 3806527698

Sasha is since yesterday car free. They gave away his car in an IG live stream yesterday. A girl won. I guess as soon as he is going to be healthy again he will meet the winner and post something on his IG.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 J1W9a6L4gsg

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 TzzSoVOGfpc

Thank God for the fans of that couple. What would I do without them?! Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 3806527698
Here is a video with snippets of their live stream yesterday.

And I found something about Ksenia`s new International project. In case someone is curious here is what it is about:

The production of "second plan" began shooting last week in Zagreb a new dramatic crime series "Silence" for HRT. The plot of the series is located in Osijek and Kiev, and the problems of child prostitution and the white slave trade are skillfully intertwined with the revision of intimate relationships, the losses and injuries of the main characters, as well as the economic and social picture of transitional societies.

This gripping story is about child prostitution and a white slave, according to the Novels of Draghi Hedl, directed by the multi-award-winning Dalibor Matanik.

Inspector Kovač (Darko Milas) is completely obsessed with the investigation. Inspector Vesna Horak (Sandra Goncharich) previously faced similar problems in her youth, as the girls she is now investigating. The series will be filmed in Zagreb, Osijek and Kiev in Ukraine between March and June, and all six episodes will be ready for broadcast by the fall.

The main roles are played by Goran Bogdan, Leon Luchev, and Ukrainian actress Ksenia Mishina.

And last but not least. Here is a "Good night" pic from Ksenia, Sasha and partly Platon.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 G-BMDHMGk7k

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/fisadria/
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:04 pm

The girl who won the car must be overjoyed. That was so kind of them to give the car away.

The film she is involved in sounds like it will be a great success in bringing awareness to such a horrible sickening thing that happens in this world.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

+3
Idlemess
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: