SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:52 pm

I don’t know who did s/c the shoes but Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1022092695

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:23 pm

@notarose  I agree, also to me it looks like a higher step from maybe an SUV vs. a limo.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:02 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJHGk-aDbrE/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJHGk-aDbrE/

Between this promo and Zac saying on their first 1-on-1 with the veil that he “didn’t want her doing anything she didn’t want to do” I’m sticking to they didn’t get engaged at the FRC and instead of a live ATFR, what we will get is more extensive post FRC footage of Tayshia and Zac in Sept/Oct/Nov leading up to their engagement over Thanksgiving and a brief Zoom with CH from their SH to end the show.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:32 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJHQ2SBF12t/?igshid=1dsrutj7ju52x
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:

So her dad’s comment about making the biggest mistake of her life is a more general one. Seems the family may not support such a fast engagement with anyone.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:50 pm

The more I watch and hear Zac, the more I like him. She is going to be spoiled rotten by him. I hope she will deliver. Hugesmile

And I believe this talk was before zac FD, possibly before Ben FD, and after they met her parents. It was, imo, the catalyser of her doubts, meltdown.

Just speculations and JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:

This is a different approach than my dad would take with me at an age younger than 29 so I’m a bit biased here. My dad would ask me a lot of pointed questions to get a sense of whether I had thought through the details. If he had a specific reservation he would say “have you thought about ...” Then, he would just stand down knowing I would make my own decision and either succeed or fail. It’s not like any of the guys have explosive tempers or other abusive red flags.
I see that he wants to protect her heart. It’s coming from a good place however he frames it like the whole family is against   what she might want to do in her adult life. Hopefully there is more to this convo that is confidence building or that shows trust in her judgement as a woman.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrosespls Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:35 pm

@notarose I hope you're right. If my dad came at me with this energy I would not be happy. But IMO at this point, they've seen her through a divorce, colton, paradise where she went to visit JPJ afterwards and now this, in under what 4-5 years? They're probably tired. I hope we get to see her mom. I'd love to see what dynamic.

pinkrosespls

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:37 pm

For her dad to say that Tayshia might be making "the biggest mistake of her life" seems over the top to me. I mean, she's already been married and divorced. No one is asking her to get married again anytime soon. It's not unusual for Bachelor couples to take a year or two, or more, to make sure that they are a good fit for each other. There is no rush whatsoever.

I realize that her dad is very protective of her, but she's what, 29? When do the training wheels come off?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:42 pm

Is it 8pm yet? :rosiecolored 2pop

Last edited by HEA on Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
Kels0012
emiusacska
cupcakes
terrypat
Linds911
chasus71
ReneeM
limoncello
philphan
lightredemption
Billysmom