SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:21 am

There were so many moments tonight where I said “there’s the scap we were trying to sleuth”...including when she broke down during the proposal!!

Do we think she ever told Zac “Ben isn’t here”?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:22 am

And my super smart daughter says they won’t post anything on IG until it airs one the west coast
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:24 am

I've really enjoyed watching Tayshia's season, but also this has been very draining. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:27 am

Thanks for the GMA updates everyone!

I have a couple of favourite proposals but that was by far the best for me. Spoken from the heart, especially when he mentioned his family. He choked up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:28 am

ElonM wrote:I want this love!

OMG I have a Zac too and his name is Chad, he treats me like a queen the way ZAC will treat Tayisha. So beautiful
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:30 am

luvstx wrote:There were so many moments tonight where I said “there’s the scap we were trying to sleuth”...including when she broke down during the proposal!!

Yes! I thought that's when she let the F2 go. A lot of great sleuthing regardless of spoilers which I love when we forge through.

I was wondering how we missed she let Ben go before the FRC. They usually show two sets of guys coming out of the limo, or sitting in the limo but don't show their face. This time there was one set of feet coming out of the limo!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:31 am

Zac posted a story asking his sister if he could see that application she did for the bachelorette. I think all is well, probably get an update after the West Coast episode is done.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvstx wrote:There were so many moments tonight where I said “there’s the scap we were trying to sleuth”...including when she broke down during the proposal!!

Yes! I thought that's when she let the F2 go. A lot of great sleuthing regardless of spoilers which I love when we forge through.

I was wondering how we missed she let Ben go before the FRC. They usually show two sets of guys coming out of the limo, or sitting in the limo but don't show their face. This time there was one set of feet coming out of the limo!

And though I know they looked like Ivan’s shoes...they were Zac’s
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:41 am

I didn’t think I would enjoy this season but I do!
I didn’t think I would like Zac but I love him!

This is the second best proposal in 2020 for me... my son got engaged in October!

Love love this board! Once again sleuthing triumphs over RS!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:44 am

Yes, good job everyone!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:44 am

@sdmom Congrats to your son and his girl!

I'm so glad we sleuth. I'm so glad I discovered sleuthing so many years ago, it can be so rewarding. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:45 am

sdmom wrote:I didn’t think I would enjoy this season but I do!
I didn’t think I would like Zac but I love him!

This is the second best proposal in 2020 for me... my son got engaged in October!

Love love this board! Once again sleuthing triumphs over RS!

What an amazing outcome, loved it all.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
Kels0012
emiusacska
cupcakes
terrypat
Linds911
chasus71
ReneeM
limoncello
philphan
lightredemption
Billysmom