SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:26 pm

I'm really shocked that Tayshia broke up with Ivan over religion (it sounded like there was more than one issue, but that was the main one.) I was under the impression that religious faith was something they shared.

Unlike many of you, I do think there was something there with Ben.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:26 pm

I've probably watched too many Hallmark movies lately... but a guy returning because he hadn't to,d her he loved her ... is what romances are made of laugh out loud

Feel bad for Ivan but he was going home at that RC if Brenden still there. There was no chemistry that I could see. I like both Ben and Zac .... I'll be happy with whoever she chooses.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:26 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:27 pm

If Ben didn't come back there would be two left because Brandon left and mess up the number of weeks.

Brendan could have been planting the seed that he wasn't sure, he felt he had to leave, yada yada, then Ben's phone rings, sure I'll come back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:28 pm

luvstx wrote:Have fun everyone@!!  I’ve loved this season but know I’ll be bummed we have no ATFR

I know I am far behind but do we know why there is no ATFR? Covid? Couple not together? And please forgive me if this has been discussed and I missed the conversation .

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:30 pm

Why did Tayshia keep Ivan so long if religion was a factor? Surely this conversation came up sooner?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:30 pm

@Doats We don't know. Ashley Spivey is the one who gave that info. We're hoping there is some sort of video chat update.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:30 pm

I am rolling my eyes really bad... I dont trust Ben at all.. AT ALL...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:31 pm

Just reversing his act

Meh

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:32 pm

Pops bringing some wisdom.

All Ben talks about his himself it’s all about how tayshia makes him feel

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:32 pm

She makes ME feels.... duh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:32 pm

This is going very well, IOW F2.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
Kels0012
emiusacska
cupcakes
terrypat
Linds911
chasus71
ReneeM
limoncello
philphan
lightredemption
Billysmom