SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:34 pm

32 women off the bat and they brought in more afterwards. That’s a record of some sorts. I would like to know the reason why. Did they decide to let all those who signed up on the show or did Matt say something to indicate there was a need?
How many intruders?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:26 pm

I think it is likely he did not think any of the original group could be his F1.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:42 pm

I think they tried to shake things up.. I heard some other countries usually bring in intruders for their bachelors.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:55 pm

Is this Rachel or Abigail??  Its surprising that Rachel is projected as the F1 by RS but we rarely see a 1-on-1 in the preview. Same as Abigail.. Are the producers hiding the winners? Or is Bri and Michelle the one?? Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 290b6a10

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:07 pm

@Ruqibabe Are F1 usually hidden in either franchise Bach or Ette? I am not sure the take on this because there are so much of Michelle, Bri, and Serena in the previews, like you referenced while both Rachael &Abigail are hidden to a certain extent in previews. I definitely noticed that as well and wonder the reason for it. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:12 pm

chasus71 wrote:@Ruqibabe Are F1 usually hidden in either franchise Bach or Ette? I am not sure the take on this because there are so much of Michelle, Bri, and Serena in the previews, like you referenced while both Rachael &Abigail are hidden to a certain extent in previews. I definitely noticed that as well and wonder the reason for it. JMO
I am not sure.. I would watch Tayshia's first night preview again..  Rachel Lindsay said on the last bachelor happy hour podcast that it doesnt matter if she is prominent in the preview.. that maybe its because she isn't in any drama.. I actually think Bri is the potential F1

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:11 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:

I am not sure.. I would watch Tayshia's first night preview again..  Rachel Lindsay said on the last bachelor happy hour podcast that it doesn't matter if she is prominent in the preview.. that maybe its because she isn't in any drama.. I actually think Bri is the potential F1

Ok that makes sense indeed. So I guess Bri is rumored to be a potential F!? It will be interesting to see from here on out in what is shown in the future promos and what is discovered through sleuthing. Right now I think any one of the women even the 4 speculated to be in the F4 as well as a few other ladies like Abigail, could be potentially the F1, JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:16 pm

Bri is my potential choice for F1 while Rachel is rumored to be the potential F1. Bri is featured in a lot of 1-on-1 and potential fantasy suite as shown in the preview..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:32 pm

I know with Zac they didnt show a lot of him in the promos until it came closer to the end and that is when we got more SC of him in LCD and FRC clothes. So this has me a bit surprised with them showing Bri so soon in these FSD clips. If she is F1 then they are certainly showing this possibility early or maybe it is to throw off and hide the F1? JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:50 pm

chasus71 wrote:I know with Zac they didnt show a lot of him in the promos until it came closer to the end and that is when we got more SC of him in LCD and FRC clothes. So this has me a bit surprised with them showing Bri so soon in these FSD clips. If she is F1 then they are certainly showing this possibility early or maybe it is to throw off and hide the F1? JMO.
Thats true and interesting..  Michele is also looking good as a top 3.. I love Abigail so I am good with her as the F1. I just think she might be too sweet and needs to be protected .

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:01 pm

F1’s may be “hidden” in the first episodes but they are not hidden in the extended season promos. I went back from Ben’s season on and watched the promos after episode 1. For Ben, they showed Lauren’s first 1-1 and her LCD. For Nick’s we got shots from both of Vanessa’s 1-1’s before hometowns, and overall she was just in it a ton. For Arie, we got shots from Becca’s two 1-1’s before HTD’s and her LCD. Both 1-1’s for Lauren before HTD’s, and her LCD. For Colton, we got like 3 or 4 shots from Cassie’s first 1-1 and her and Colton on that cliff the day she met his parents. Peter’s season was weird because the first episode ended on a cliffhanger and they were teasing the possibility of Peter leaving the show for Hannah B so there was no extended promo after episode 1, it was after episode 2. They showed a 1-1 for HA, HA’s HTD, tons of stuff from HA’s FSD. We don’t even have a promo shot of Matt & Rachael kissing I don’t think. I’m sure they kissed but it’s extremely unusual that they wouldn’t put that in the promo.

I’m not into using Tayshia/Clare’s promo because the show uses different formulas for bachelorette than they do for bachelor. But if I did I’d note that there was a shot of Zac & Tayshia kissing in some of the first promos for the season.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:F1’s may be “hidden” in the first episodes but they are not hidden in the extended season promos. I went back from Ben’s season on and watched the promos after episode 1. For Ben, they showed Lauren’s first 1-1 and her LCD. For Nick’s we got shots from both of Vanessa’s 1-1’s before hometowns, and overall she was just in it a ton. For Arie, we got shots from Becca’s two 1-1’s before HTD’s and her LCD. Both 1-1’s for Lauren before HTD’s, and her LCD. For Colton, we got like 3 or 4 shots from Cassie’s first 1-1 and her and Colton on that cliff the day she met his parents. Peter’s season was weird because the first episode ended on a cliffhanger and they were teasing the possibility of Peter leaving the show for Hannah B so there was no extended promo after episode 1, it was after episode 2. They showed a 1-1 for HA, HA’s HTD, tons of stuff from HA’s FSD. We don’t even have a promo shot of Matt & Rachael kissing I don’t think. I’m sure they kissed but it’s extremely unusual that they wouldn’t put that in the promo.

I’m not into using Tayshia/Clare’s promo because the show uses different formulas for bachelorette than they do for bachelor. But if I did I’d note that there was a shot of Zac & Tayshia kissing in some of the first promos for the season.

All jmo.
Yes.... its superweird that there isn't any kissing picture with Rachel.. Not even a group date kiss like Chelsea and others (based on the outfit in multiple shots with other girls). However, there are multiple video bites of her talking about race and how love is love.. with the post show revelations, there is definitely a clue in all these preview videos.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
bronco18
Luvstruck
luvnunity
Amethyst
chasus71