SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:57 pm

Zaynab wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/CGib-wSHOef/?igshid=y9g4n09higad

From this ig, they zoomed up to the edge of the black box on the guys and they are wearing blue tights so they are not nude.

I have always thought there must be something under those black boxes that the editors are actually hiding. For example the date with the commando kilts or the naked bungee jumping dates on Hannah’s season. I would think forcing people to be naked on tv would be a big no-no. I imagine they didn’t tell the other guys not on the date the truth though.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:04 pm

In terms of the men and yusuf specifically. I dont think whether or not they are actually nude matters to Yusuf though as he comes off bad anyway. So I’m sure if it was any other scenario Yusuf would’ve gone off on the behaviour anyway. He gives me this impression that he thinks a women should act a certain way.

Ps I do find it interesting that they are having to do the date at night, I’m presuming because of how hot it was. RS has said he’s heard a lot of the dates involve a pool which I’m sure we’re gonna get soon. Chris Harrison in his interviews has said there is but so many times u can change the look of the location they were at. So I’m sure we’re gearing up for some lackluster date ideas for both Clayshia.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:51 am

Zaynab wrote:In terms of the men and yusuf specifically. I dont think whether or not they are actually nude matters to Yusuf though as he comes off bad anyway. So I’m sure if it was any other scenario Yusuf would’ve gone off on the behaviour anyway. He gives me this impression that he thinks a women should act a certain way.
That would make it a parallel to Luke P and the not-so-naked bungie jump, but I’m not ruling out that he might have been subjected to something similar IRL and was triggered because of that.

In any case, it’s good to know that they weren’t completely naked. Those editors are just as sloppy with the black boxes as they are with the frankenbiting.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:41 pm

https://youtu.be/5iMPvUr4XrA
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:01 pm

It’s starting!!!! Hope to see the trailer at the end to give use more context.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:03 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Ekz52BXXUAArNFX
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC 46s
Let all your worries float away, it’s time for #TheBachelorette! RT if you’re watching ✨ pic.twitter.com/kho0vv5ODt
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:03 pm

First 2 minutes, Dale Dale Dale laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:08 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:14 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Ekz8W6RWAAEtk5T
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC 56s
When she says she felt like she’s already met her husband on night one 🤷#TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/5S8oHHCEfr
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:17 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:20 pm

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Norcalgal
northernviewer
pavalygurl
Idlemess
dee
ReneeM
albean99
nikikass
Doats
Jaybird
luvstx