SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorETTE - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:55 pm

So I’m pretty sure I heard Tyler called Hannah babe during the water pong IG live.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorETTE - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:02 am

ReneeM wrote:So I’m pretty sure I heard Tyler called Hannah babe during the water pong IG live.

I missed that! Towards the beginning?

Also thus cracked me up https://vm.tiktok.com/s5J8qK/. Which they filmed another minute or two.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:10 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So I’m pretty sure I heard Tyler called Hannah babe during the water pong IG live.

I missed that!  Towards the beginning?
Yeah. It’s not really clear so people are debating what was said but I can only go off what I heard. Hannah came out and asked ‘can I just sit right here’ and Tyler off camera responds ‘c’mere babe’ then the sound of a chair being pulled out.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:15 am

suzq wrote:I think there are 2 dogs -- one that Tyler adopted (but was staying with his mom while he was in New York) and the other one was his mom's/family's dog.  Does that mean that Tyler is now in charge of both of the dogs, too?  I wonder if his dad can help.  I hope his dad is able to stay healthy with all of this.  

Maybe Tyler will stay in Jupiter for awhile between the loss of his mom and NYC being such a hot spot for the Coronavirus. I propose Hannah could move in and they do a redesign of Tyler’s mom’s house on YouTube and start the HB & Tyyylah home design show. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:32 am

I watched pretty much all of the tiktok and IG videos and I didn't catch any "Babes" but I'm glad if he did and it dosen't surprise me because I do think they are more then just friends .,(the way they look at each other is very telling) I'm sure eventually something or someone over there is gonna slip up and we'll see or hear something that will give it away.
It could come by way of one of the friends (even Matt or Ryan) if they are filming their own tiktoc or stories and they don't realize that they caught Hannah and Tyler in it and we get a glimpse .(so maybe keeping more of an eye on the SM of the friends could be informative ) The only other way is if they both get tired of hiding it and just come out and say or do something themselves. no idea ( It would only take a kiss )TheBachelorETTE - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 7 4256136633 giggling Even though their fans want it , they'll do it when it's right for them, as they should. but I do think it would make for interesting and fun videos/tiktoks while we're all in quarantine. :yes: Their recent video's are fun and cracking me up , entertaining for sure... Time will tell. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:35 am

gabriele wrote:
suzq wrote:I think there are 2 dogs -- one that Tyler adopted (but was staying with his mom while he was in New York) and the other one was his mom's/family's dog.  Does that mean that Tyler is now in charge of both of the dogs, too?  I wonder if his dad can help.  I hope his dad is able to stay healthy with all of this.  

Maybe Tyler will stay in Jupiter for awhile between the loss of his mom and NYC being such a hot spot for the Coronavirus. I propose Hannah could move in and they do a redesign of Tyler’s mom’s house on YouTube and start the HB & Tyyylah home design show. giggling

Sounds like a good plan to me cantstopl I think they are both smart and aware of what the future can hold for them when it comes to becoming financially secure. He said "the world is hers and he knows it. laugh out loud) and between the two of them that could be 10 fold. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:27 am

ReneeM wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I missed that!  Towards the beginning?
Yeah. It’s not really clear so people are debating what was said but I can only go off what I heard. Hannah came out and asked ‘can I just sit right here’ and Tyler off camera responds ‘c’mere babe’ then the sound of a chair being pulled out.
That's what I heard too, "here babe" or "c'mere babe". Someone suggested he was saying "babe" to his brother because apparently he says that to Ryan frequently. I find that hard to believe and have never heard Tyler say babe to his brother before. I could see Tyler saying "baby" to his brother and other dudes because his lingo is very urban. But "babe" to this bro? I guess I'll have to see/hear it to believe it.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:40 am

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Sounds like a good plan to me cantstopl I think they are both smart and aware of what the future can hold for them when it comes to becoming financially secure. He said "the world is hers and he knows it. laugh out loud) and between the two of them that could be 10 fold. jmo
I remember Tyler saying in an interview once that he wanted to do as well as he could with the modeling in NY and then return home to Jupiter to do the home building. He’s now a CK model so it’d be too bad to have to quit that, but with the future being so uncertain everywhere it’s nice that he does have options. It will be interesting to see what Hannah does next since she’s finally off all the shows. What a strange time for us all but they seem to be so happy in quarantine limbo. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:32 am

I have to agree. I’ve listen to that part a few times now and hear a “hey babe” or “yeah babe” type thing.
Amazing pick up from you as I wouldn’t have caught it myself 🤔🤔

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:26 am

Kas_256 wrote:

I have to agree. I’ve listen to that part a few times now and hear a “hey babe” or “yeah babe” type thing.

@Kas
@ReneeM
How can I see this video you’re referring to? TIA

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:37 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:

@Kas
@ReneeM
How can I see this video you’re referring to? TIA

It’s Tyler’s second Instagram live story. I’m so sorry I have no idea how or if you can link a live story

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:47 am

I also heard it "here babe" and IDK what it means Hugesmile
Btw, someone edited the "smiles" and it's a nice video on IG Link here.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing