SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorETTE - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:58 pm

During our conversation, the former Bachelorette contestant revealed that there was a time this summer when he and Hannah weren't in contact but that their friendship is recovering.

I don't understand at all what he's trying to say in that article with regards to Hannah, let alone the bold. Recovering from what?

Two people have feelings and are interested in each other, they discover their likes and dislikes, they date, they have fun, they support each other in challenging times with empathy and understanding. They stay together or realize they are not a suitable fit and split.

What are these two doing?

Cosmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorETTE - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:05 pm

When Tyler first started talking about Hannah, his body language changed and he began sucking on his hoodie string. Don't know what that means but to me he was guarded.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
During our conversation, the former Bachelorette contestant revealed that there was a time this summer when he and Hannah weren't in contact but that their friendship is recovering.

I don't understand at all what he's trying to say in that article with regards to Hannah, let alone the bold. Recovering from what?

Two people have feelings and are interested in each other, they discover their likes and dislikes, they date, they have fun, they support each other in challenging times with empathy and understanding. They stay together or realize they are not a suitable fit and split.

What are these two doing?

Cosmo

Staying relevant

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:50 pm

I do think he cares a great deal for her , he said it was hard enough going through the break up coming off the show then to try and figure things out with her during quarantine with a house full of 8 men was tough. JMO but maybe Tyler wanted to take it slow, be friends, get through the quarantine and then date a little(privately) to see if they could move forward with a real relationship. Maybe Hannah wanted more and wanted to move faster then he was ready to at that time , he had alot on his plate especially with the death of his mother so IDK . I guess time will tell with these two but I do think they gel well together even if it's in a business venture together. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:48 pm

I just saw on Reddit that both HB & Tyler will have videos up today on their YouTube channels where they are talking about their (former) relationship. It sounds like they filmed something together from what I read.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:01 pm

https://youtu.be/GShSFhTnbYM
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:34 pm

@bluwavz Fun banter between them. The shoulder shimmy by Hannah at the end tells me she is flirting with Tyler!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:05 pm

They each have a video up with them both in it. Fun to watch. Hannah’s gives the tea about what went down in quarantine. They never even kissed but did sleep in the same bed the entire time she was there. When she left they were not really even speaking. They seemed to have worked through a lot more recently. They are still cute together but just friends at this point. They are going to drive their fans nuts is my conclusion with the ‘will they, won’t they’ laugh out loud. I hope they give it another shot some day. Eta: Hannah always seems to be the one who reaches out when things haven’t been good between them. I don’t know that Tyler will ever really want to try dating her again. It seems like the ball is definitely in his court.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:43 pm

gabriele wrote:They each have a video up with them both in it. Fun to watch. Hannah’s gives the tea about what went down in quarantine. They never even kissed but did sleep in the same bed the entire time she was there. When she left they were not really even speaking. They seemed to have worked through a lot more recently. They are still cute together but just friends at this point. They are going to drive their fans nuts is my conclusion with the ‘will they, won’t they’ laugh out loud. I hope they give it another shot some day. Eta: Hannah always seems to be the one who reaches out when things haven’t been good between them. I don’t know that Tyler will ever really want to try dating her again. It seems like the ball is definitely in his court.

Well since she was the one that screwed things up IMO she should have to work for it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:44 pm

I thought both video's were cute., they bounce off each other well and seem very comfortable together .IMO they still care a great deal for each other.
I guess time will tell but from watching these video's (and they said there will be more coming) I think a future relationship could very well happen. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:53 pm

I really enjoyed the videos of Tyler and Hannah, it put a lot of what happened this summer into perspective. I thought it was very sweet that Hannah and Momma C kept in such close contact. Seems it would give Tyler some comfort knowing his mom trusted her so much. It was also nice to see that they trusted each other enough that they could lean on each other in the toughest times. But watching these, I can't help but think they have this love/hate relationship, almost Ashley and Jared vibes. Regardless if anything develops romantically between them, I hope they stay connected as friends, it's obvious they care about each other and share a deep bond.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:22 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I really enjoyed the videos of Tyler and Hannah, it put a lot of what happened this summer into perspective.  I thought it was very sweet that Hannah and Momma C kept in such close contact.  Seems it would give Tyler some comfort knowing his mom trusted her so much.  It was also nice to see that they trusted each other enough that they could lean on each other in the toughest times.  But watching these, I can't help but think they have this love/hate relationship, almost Ashley and Jared vibes.  Regardless if anything develops romantically between them, I hope they stay connected as friends, it's obvious they care about each other and share a deep bond.

I totally agree. Something tells me that they aren't done done with each other yet. laugh out loud I think a relationship with these two in the future is more likely to happen then not. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing