SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:59 pm

I am so glad she did the interview with Kaitlyn!  

No wonder Kelley stopped responding to Madi around Kelley's birthday. I think Madi was more hurt about it being Kelley, because they really were close and she lost a good friend.  Some said that Madi should have given the heads up to HA, but heads up about what?  That they were talking again?  Peter and Madi weren't back together.

I am glad that she is trying new things. Madi is such a fun spirit, yet so frank and realistic too.

I always believed that her friend posted that message, but like she said, not many will still believe her.

eta

Ooops, she did say call and text. The heads up was a text.  He sort of said that himself on the Happy Hour podcast (from what I read of it) that he still texted Madi until she stopped responding and that 'heads up' about Kelley.

I already said my statements about Peter and they haven't changed.  However, I like that Madi let us know that she really did love and thinks he will make someone a great husband.

Last edited by atem on Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:30 pm

dee wrote:Madi plans to move to LA? Called it @bluwavz laugh out loud

I predict she will dive into the Christian influencer niche.

Did she ever mention BIP? May be unpopular opinion, but I can totally see her going on it. I think she wants to stay in the franchise. Nothing wrong with that.

No mention of BIP but when asked if she was interested in any BN guys she said 3 guys from Hannah B’s season: Conner, Tyler, and Mike.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:30 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Ql4zqDzSS/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:59 pm

notarose wrote:
dee wrote:Madi plans to move to LA? Called it @bluwavz laugh out loud

I predict she will dive into the Christian influencer niche.

Did she ever mention BIP? May be unpopular opinion, but I can totally see her going on it. I think she wants to stay in the franchise. Nothing wrong with that.

No mention of BIP but when asked if she was interested in any BN guys she said 3 guys from Hannah B’s season: Conner, Tyler, and Mike.

I thought it was interesting she picked that question over the one asking which scene was the hardest to watch and who she left off that list...Luke Parker.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:06 pm

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 8 3c8eb410

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelornation.scoop/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:24 pm

Madi hit a nerve! LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 8 3c8eb410

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelornation.scoop/

That's precious coming from a guy who showed pretty much zero respect during his season. I am disliking him more each time he opens his mouth.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 pm

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 8 EWK_0-eWAAAghRo
E! News @enews
#TheBachelor's Madison Prewett is telling ALL—from her thoughts about Barb to Kelley Flanagan. eonli.ne/2xGryFI pic.twitter.com/bkR9qCpGAf
https://mobile.twitter.com/enews/status/1252774565610217478?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:59 pm

The link in @Maddy 's post.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1143249/the-bachelor-s-madison-prewett-tells-all-her-virginity-peter-weber-s-mom-and-kelley-flanagan-s-betrayal?source=twitter-enews&content=organic&medium=link-post&cmpid=social

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose I too thought about Blake and his actions post filming.

I think Peter is in a similar mind frame. How can he possible contact Madi which looks like days before quarantining with Kelly. Did Kelly know he was contacting Madi?

I would think Madi was done with him after the ATFR so I'm glad to see she shut him down when he tried to reach out to her.

I only recall Peter giving half answers as usual about the whole thing with telling Madi about the pictures. He mentioned texting her a 'heads up' about pictures coming out. Again, that's all I recall from his very lame interviews. He always comes off as 'saying the right things'. He basically was covering his butt to me. IMO. Sounds very similar to him contacting HA's Dad when HA wouldn't respond with the whole, I still love you thing. Again, just my opinion based on past actions.

He keeps saying that he was just as in love with HA as with Madi. However, it just came off as getting back at Madi. Again, that's just a feeling I have about him.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:02 am

Men like Peter can't handle being called out and in turn play the victim IMO. He is insufferable
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:09 am

@GuardianAngel Thank you for posting. She is such a rare kind amongst them all IMO. Her morals, high standards, compassionate way of communicating without ever blaming ANYONE who frankly deserve it...from producers to Peter and some fellow cast members. She is tuned in to always taking the high road. She states things as they are and in so doing, uncovers truth pearls that shed light on her pain and hurt after the show was done. To be even willing to apologize to Peter’s parents, while we know that it is not only uncalled for but she does take responsibility for taking her time figuring things out with Peter and  temporarily forgetting about his parents ( mainly Barb really) waiting impatiently for them.
To have Kelly betray her like this is a low blow and I don’t know many who would take it as she is. As for Peter, well, the more we know, the more deep in mud he is getting and his true character- or lack thereof- is showing with every new post and reaction. WHY was he even chosen to be the lead? He’s no leader of anything IMO, not even his own life. Sad that it may be the last one ...
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+38
ariwolf
pavalygurl
Mia_Leoni
beader
ReneeM