SELECT CONTENT

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:52 pm

Watched 6-9. Jessica really grinds my gears.

Lauren and Cameron are both incredible people, I have no choice but to stan.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Minney Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:43 am

Count me in as a fan of this show! At first I thought it was just bachelor wanna-be contestants but as it went on I could see it was totally different with the pods. The Netflix format of dumping many episodes at once and making this a 3 week show format is awesome too! Definitely rooting for a few of these couples!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:24 pm

When is this show on ? What Channel? I heard about it an wanted to watch it. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:51 pm

Jolena wrote:When is this show on ? What Channel? I heard about it an wanted to watch it. TIA

It's on Netflex.

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:47 pm

Jolena wrote:When is this show on ? What Channel? I heard about it an wanted to watch it. TIA

it's on Netflix and it's a 10 episode season that they spread out over 3 weeks. The first 5 episodes were released last Thursday (2/13) , The next 4 were released this Thursday (2/20) and the finale will be released this coming Thursday (2/27).
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:02 pm

The binge effect is awesome, and also NO COMMERCIALS and constant stupid recapping.

Alas, still has the MAFS (Kinetic Content" Tic of playing terrible songs in transitions and over the B-roll.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:12 am

Love this show and can’t wait until the 27th and s second season!

My takes:

Jessica is crazy, drinks too much, makes no sense as her actions do not match her words. I feel so bad for that sweet Mark!!

Surprisingly, I have grown to love Barnett!! He was so iffy at the beginning of the show during his pod dates, but what I see now is a stand up guy who is committed and supportive of Amber no matter what! Amber is crazy but I do like her and feel she is truthfully in love with this guy. Her family was so loving and I could tell from the way she was with her family that she is a good person. The big problem is that she is going into this relationship with zero money to contribute and no interest in working, plus a huge financial debt! I’m sure Barnett would be happy to support her financially, but she should at least go to a debt counseling program and get her poop together!

Always loved Cameron and Lauren, as a couple and individually! I think they will make it work and we are just being fooled by production edits that she is unsure of her answer. His talk with her dad got me in tears!! Cameron never once stopped looking at him straight in the eyes, and I think that was so decent of him! He answered with dignity and with love. What a great guy he is!! We all need a Cameron in our lives Smiley

GG and Damian... wow! He is such a kind man and has a pure soul! She is adorable and likeable, but I believe she is not mature yet for marriage and is putting poor Damian through an emotional roller coaster! He is very submissive and pleasing towards her, but I think she will hurt him in the long run... even if she does not have that intention. Deep down I am hoping he thinks of himself and does not say “I Do”

It is such a great and addictive show!! Very concentrated on each contestant and how they are and feel, not on the interactions with the other people in the house, which I find refreshing and more real!!
Very risky to make such a decision, but I also read that they spend hours and hours talking before meeting, and based on that it is plausible to make such a decision and see if it could work. Hopefully realize in time if it is a good one or not (Like Diamond!! Thank GOD she walked away if Carlton. What a horrible and disturbing person he turned out to be!!)

I did notice they were other people in the house for both men and women, I think it was a good call to just show a few and allow the viewers to witness just those relationships!!

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:30 pm

Thanks for the updates everyone! I'm not watching but enjoy reading all the posts! Good luck to all of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:54 pm

Do not like Jessica poor Mark he deserves someone better
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:07 pm

I'm enjoying this show.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:27 pm

I am enjoying it but it seems rushed. I don't feel like we really get to know anyone that well.

I like the concept but 30 days from meeting to marriage is still a short period of time. I wish it was more of a decision to stay together or not but I get why that is not as compelling. Lauren and Cameron are my favorites as well. All IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:13 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I am enjoying it but it seems rushed.  I don't feel like we really get to know anyone that well.

I like the concept but 30 days from meeting to marriage is still a short period of time.  I wish it was more of a decision to stay together or not but I get why that is not as compelling. Lauren and Cameron are my favorites as well.  All IMO

It's all a super compressed timeline! The thing that saves the show, imo, is that it was filmed in late 2018 (they finished around mid November '18), which means that by the time the last episode is released and they can all reveal their relationship statuses on their SM, you know they've lasted over a year.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
PinaColada43
jenski_tas
Kas_256
Tiggerlgh
mizzoufan