SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:22 pm

It might start changing this episode but I think it will be downplayed until HTD.  They still have Alayah to paint as the antagonist to VF so VF can still be portrayed as sympathetic.  Once Alayah is gone though...

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:24 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:It might start changing this episode but I think it will be downplayed until HTD.  They still have Alayah to paint as the antagonist to VF so VF can still be portrayed as sympathetic.  Once Alayah is gone though...

Then it will be VP and Sydney.  VF isn't ever going to be made out to be the 'villain'.  She's going to be made out to be the one Peter was most into until the HTD stuff as he chooses her over Kelsey.

eta When I read back the old SM thread, when Sydney was cut it was told that HS and Madi were Peter's top two. Is this what he 'kicked down the road' and caused all these issues?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:18 am

Post from reddit:

I also noticed yesterday that both Peter and Hannah Ann very recently (as in last 3-4 accounts they’ve followed as of yesterday) have both started following The Secret on Instagram.

I checked and they do both follow the secret on IG. Madi does not. Can anyone tell if these are recent follows of theirs? I think you need to be on a desktop to do that or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:34 am

gabriele wrote:Post from reddit:

I also noticed yesterday that both Peter and Hannah Ann very recently (as in last 3-4 accounts they’ve followed as of yesterday) have both started following The Secret on Instagram.

I checked and they do both follow the secret on IG. Madi does not. Can anyone tell if these are recent follows of theirs? I think you need to be on a desktop to do that or something.

That doesn't look true. Just checking their Instagram's on the computer it looks like they followed this account awhile ago. On the computer you can check recent follows and its definitely not recent. Hannah Ann looks to follow that account around November/December. She followed it around the same time she followed Victoria F from what I am seeing. Peter followed that account even before he was on the Bachelorette. He followed it before he followed any guy from Hannah's season. Also other contestants follow the account. This account has 2.8 million followers so this info seems to be a reach.

https://www.instagram.com/thesecret365/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:49 am

@smg2587 Thanks for checking! Too much sketchy info out there but funny (haha funny not odd funny) they both follow that account.

Also, on Peter’s IG tagged photos I saw a photo from about 5 hours ago with him on a boat and some blond married woman. She said Peter was going to be with them for awhile. She is from CA I think so probably LA. I’m not sure if I can post the account name here or not.

ETA: just watched the lady’s story and it’s a ‘white yacht party’ in the Marina. They are both dressed in all white.

Last edited by gabriele on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:58 am

He’s on a boat/yacht with his family per his latest IG.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:29 am

Hmmm...HS gets a new puppy and Peter going away for awhile? HS started following Madi. Hope they become friends, no matter what. Madi seems to be a very 'support woman' type person.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:30 am

I noticed Madi "liked" this picture that the official bachelor account posted today (Hannah Ann hasnt liked it)....seems like an interesting like with the caption. F1 or most understanding F2 ever? :fishing:

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Screen-Shot-2020-01-25-at-11-23-51-PM
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:02 am

It's so hard to know with Madi.  She is so kindhearted, it could be either reason.

eta Madi started following a lot of random BN people. Was it due to them asking to follow her?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:34 pm

Hmm. I can't link to it but on Reddit late last night there was a post from a random user claiming to be from Auburn that said they heard that Madison won. This is at least the 2nd post like that there. There was another one like it a few weeks ago.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:32 pm

Can anyone tell where Madi posted an Insta story this morning?  It looks like it's where some light snow happened and in the woods.  She put it as part of her 'travel' stories and weather in Auburn didn't have snow.

eta I see now that it's in North Carolina on a girls trip in the mountains.

Last edited by atem on Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:42 pm

@kmick0890 with no additional information.  It reminds me a lot if the Jupiter rumors last year.  Not saying she isn’t F1 but I put no faith in these rumors.  All iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck