SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:51 pm

atem wrote:Can anyone tell where Madi posted an Insta story this morning?  It looks like it's where some light snow happened and in the woods.  She put it as part of her 'travel' stories and weather in Auburn didn't have snow.

Sorry for double post.  There is no way to tell as she didn’t tag it.  It could be in the mountains in Tennessee or somewhere much farther away.  The trees remind me more of the Appalachian Mountains (smokies or blue ridge, etc) than the Rockies. All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:55 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:Can anyone tell where Madi posted an Insta story this morning?  It looks like it's where some light snow happened and in the woods.  She put it as part of her 'travel' stories and weather in Auburn didn't have snow.

Sorry for double post.  There is no way to tell as she didn’t tag it.  It could be in the mountains in Tennessee or somewhere much farther away.  The trees remind me more of the Appalachian Mountains (smokies or blue ridge, etc) than the Rockies.  All imo.

It's in North Carolina. It's part of a 'girls trip' this woman named Ashley TerKeurst Hodges is having. Madi looks so cute getting ready to make breakfast. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:02 pm

@atem I guessed the right area at least (Blue Ridge) It’s a beautiful area great for a girls trip.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:54 pm

So, has ET taken over as the mouthpiece for The Bachelor over the tabloids?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:38 pm

atem wrote:So, has ET taken over as the mouthpiece for The Bachelor over the tabloids?  
Lauren Zima has been a big fan of Chris H and the franchise for a while. Chris maybe rewarding her and her employer ET for the devotion especially since the're currently dating. People magazine also gets exclusives JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:57 pm

t just seems like the tabloids don't have them on the cover as much. I haven't followed this show in awhile.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:53 pm

atem wrote:It just seems like the tabloids don't have them on the cover as much.  I haven't followed this show in awhile.
There are so many other ways viewers can find out what's going on. Entertainment websites, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts. Maybe the tabloids don't get enough viewers/readers from the franchise so they've moved on to other stories JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:10 pm

ET has covered the franchise for years and Lauren Zima did a lot of that coverage.  That is how they met. They had a professional relationship for a few years then started dating.

FWIW, I agree that most viewers get their news online these days and not in print media.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:01 pm

I saw that Courtney had a deleted scene where she said some weren't there for the right reasons. Did she ever say who she was talking about?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:09 pm

jen689 wrote:
atem wrote:It just seems like the tabloids don't have them on the cover as much.  I haven't followed this show in awhile.
There are so many other ways viewers can find out what's going on. Entertainment websites, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts. Maybe the tabloids don't get enough viewers/readers from the franchise so they've moved on to other stories JMO

Also the cover stories usually happen later in the season not this early. The lead and F1 are always on People and breakups etc. if a main couple make the tabloids as do weddings, babies, etc. IMO it hasn't changed too much its just grown on the number of outlets that pick things up both in print and online.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1222247975201792006?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:07 pm

@bluwavz  Am I the only one who think this is a first, or at least pretty rare case of open sponsorship from THE Bachelor? I know it’s tied in to win a ‘ taping ‘ of the Bachelor in LA, which is not a real prize since anyone can apply, and it’s most likely for the. WTA OR AFR, but  guess if you’re from outer state it may be tempting?
They sure are setting the example for ‘ shilling’ . laugh out loud

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck