SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:39 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Auburn had a home basketball game today. I saw her dad but didn't watch closely enough to see if she was in the crowd.  It was a big game so I imagine she was.

IMO

Yes, she was.  She was tagged in photos. She is always at the home games (I think). They won!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:52 am

atem wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:Auburn had a home basketball game today. I saw her dad but didn't watch closely enough to see if she was in the crowd.  It was a big game so I imagine she was.

IMO

Yes, she was.  She was tagged in photos. She is always at the home games (I think).  They won!

I had it on TV so no tagging in photos there!  A couple times when I actually looked at what was happening, I saw her dad.  It was just background noise for me, nothing better was on.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:49 pm

2/23 Peter is working today. There are pictures of him in a plane at both LAX and MSP (Minnesota).

Hannah Ann is still in Florida according to her stories.

Haven't seen any of Madison today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:38 am

smg2587 wrote:2/23 Peter is working today. There are pictures of him in a plane at both LAX and MSP (Minnesota).

Did Madi return to her job?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:40 am

notarose wrote:
smg2587 wrote:2/23 Peter is working today. There are pictures of him in a plane at both LAX and MSP (Minnesota).

I don’t think she has one. I think she volunteered a little prior to the show.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:56 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
notarose wrote:

I don’t think she has one.  I think she volunteered a little prior to the show.
I have a friend who is a foster care placement worker. It demands a high degree of confidentiality due to typical reasons for children being placed in care. This is local or state placement foster care. No volunteer type work would be available.
Is her foster care work/volunteering of a different nature like collecting funds or supplies for overseas programs that foster child development? I could see her church community doing something like that.
Asking because work schedules make a difference regarding timing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:37 am

notarose wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
notarose wrote:

I don’t think she has one.  I think she volunteered a little prior to the show.
I have a friend who is a foster care placement worker. It demands a high degree of confidentiality due to typical reasons for children being placed in care. This is local or state placement foster care. No volunteer type work would be available.
Is her foster care work/volunteering of a different nature like collecting funds or supplies for overseas programs that foster child development? I could see her church community doing something like that.
Asking because work schedules make a difference regarding timing.

Sadly her Linked In is now dead and I can't find her private website that had her resume either, but apparently she volunteered like, one day a week. It was for a church charity, not a government job.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:11 pm

Any chance Madison and Peter could be together watching the episode tonight 👀? Neither have posted (live)or been spotted since yesterday
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:17 pm

I hope they’re together tonight watching Netflix.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:24 pm

If there was an shv last week I don't expect them to see each other again until the weekend before the finale. SHV is usually every 2-3 weeks. They may have already seen the episode last week together though. Leads get the episodes early. Usually a rough cut version but still a version of the episode.

Peter was last seen in New Orleans last night still working. So he have to at least travel somewhere today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:04 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 073a5310

Same people magazine photo shoot. Same shirt as bachelor preview. (Light colored buttons).

Either they edited the pic of him sitting down, or he has 2 of the same shirt with different color buttons

https://youtu.be/KbHG4_Uh3GI

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:14 pm

I think he likes that style of shirt.  He probably has multiple colors of these shirts that the actual style might vary slightly (button color).

I have a mock turtleneck sweater that I love to wear in the winter. I bought 1 of every color when I did so I have 5 of them.  Wish I could find this style again (yes they are old)!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife