SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:29 pm

Decided not to update while Peter was at the Superbowl and doing press. But coming back to it now.

2/6 I didn't see any of the three have any live social media sightings.

2/7 Peter put up an Instagram story dancing in his house to "Walking on Sunshine."

Madison is tagged in a fan picture a couple hours ago I believe in Alabama.

No sightings of Hannah Ann as of yet today. Edit to add Hannah Ann is in Knoxville from what her friends and fans that met her tonight posted.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:24 pm

Dancing is a good thing! yes

As always thanks @smg2587 for keeping us updated!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:53 am

These have been possible shv days
- 12/11-12/14
- 1/3-1/5
- 1//17 - 1/21? These days for an shv are questionable because one of these days that week he was seen on a plane by a couple that was visiting Memphis, TN.

Peter said he is suppose to work on Valentines Day on Kelly and Ryan this past week. I am interested if there will be an shv before Friday since he already announced he had to work.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:31 am

If you discount that last one because of the spotting, that means it's been over a month! And none for V-Day, probably, based on @smg2587's post.

If Peter isn't single I'll be surprised, truly.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:31 pm

@leavers I am completely convinced that there have been no SHVs and that he is single.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:07 pm

Didn’t he kind off defunk the single theory . They asked about him being single as a possible ending and he says that he hasn’t heard the ending.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:12 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@leavers I am completely convinced that there have been no SHVs and that he is single.

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:22 pm

USAGold wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@leavers I am completely convinced that there have been no SHVs and that he is single.

Ok I have a theory :
What if due to Madi’s religious beliefs she will not do SHV
So she has told him she will not date him til after the final rose so they can date in public
Take it slow and get to know one another without disguising etc this would explain still going on !
Not sure there has ever been a couple that never did any SHV’
So would explain why some think he is single
Others think he is not
Why he Looks sad sometimes and happy others
He is tired of this wants it to be over so He can openly date her and see where it goes !
Just a thought since this is such a crazy season
So sleuth on !!

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:31 pm

USAGold wrote:
USAGold wrote:

Ok I have a theory :
So she has told him she will not date him til after the final rose so they can date in public
Take it slow and get to know one another without disguising etc  this would explain still going on !
Others think he is not
He is tired of this wants it to be over so He can openly date her and see where it goes !
So sleuth on !!

Don’t we have pics of Madi in bed with Peter in comfy socks.

As for no FS. They made it a-pear like Emily didn’t go with Arie but she did. Also that is time for them to talk in private, it would be crazy not to go if you want to know the person better.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:41 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
USAGold wrote:
USAGold wrote:

Ok I have a theory :
Take it slow and get to know one another without disguising etc  this would explain still going on !
Others think he is not
So sleuth on !!

As for no FS.  They made it a-pear like Emily didn’t go with Arie but she did.  Also that is time for them to talk in private, it would be crazy not to go if you want to know the person better.

I totally agree
But once she gets away from show and home
Maybe she wanted to talk to her parents more and watch the show back and see for herself before she commits to dating
I remember Emily and Brad’s relationship seemed to go south when Em watched the show back

Maybe Madi wants to see more of show ! Hard to know with not much info coming out !
One thing stood out to me was Chris H saying can’t spoil the ending as it’s still going on or something like that !

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:24 pm

USAGold wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
USAGold wrote:
USAGold wrote:

Ok I have a theory :
Others think he is not
So sleuth on !!

As for no FS.  They made it a-pear like Emily didn’t go with Arie but she did.  Also that is time for them to talk in private, it would be crazy not to go if you want to know the person better.

I totally agree
But once she gets away from show and home
Maybe she wanted to talk to her parents more and watch the show back and see for herself before she commits to dating
I remember Emily and Brad’s relationship seemed to go south when Em watched the show back

Maybe Madi wants to see more of show ! Hard to know with not much info coming out !
One thing stood out to me was Chris H saying can’t spoil the ending as it’s still going on or something like that !
This would also fit in with taking the relationship at a slower pace and would also give her parents the opportunity to possibly get to know Peter a little better even if it is through FT. Because unless they sneak him into Auburn, they probably haven't seen him in person with her dad's job as a basketball coach. 

Who knows and at this point, who cares.  They won't last.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:37 pm

2/8 Peter put up a Instagram story of him and his co pilot looks like he is working.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife