SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 53 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:21 pm

Thanks for responding @Bobette @kiwilaura80
Needless to say, I am shook regarding all of Lesina’s SM postings and will be very interesting if she chooses no one which is not a good storyline the producers want for a maiden Bette season. Good on Lily though for not ruffling TPTB’s feathers since we know how they are with the edit when the lead goes rogue on them.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:02 am

Source

Re: the podcasts above - in the last one (skip to 5:20) Daryl suddenly seems to have lightened up on Aaron since, and I quote - "we've had the reunion show and seen the result of that".  

Sounds like Aaron might be a bit of a mess post-show, which would fit with what I sleuthed pre-season about him seeming hurt/salty in his IG posts and definitely not excited or happy IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:39 am

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 53 MQlVJWz

When I was a smaller Lily, I grew up with a male figure in my life that believed that young men should deal with what they felt by “toughening up” and chasing that with a shot of dirt. He didn’t believe that mental illness was something that generally existed. He grew up with a father that had the same beliefs. It’s a common misconception that the perfect man is tough, cemented, never drastic or fragile. Expressing warmth and weakness isn’t something that has been normalized for men of our past generations. I saw these beliefs pushed onto the young man I grew up beside, the first man I ever personally loved. I saw how this torn him in two. When he was breaking in half he didn’t feel like he could talk about it or show the people he loved his hurt. This later lead him to make a choice that torn my little heart into so many pieces. More pieces than I ever knew. When I eventually grew into a woman, I knew this was never a way that I wanted to make the men in my life feel. When I was asked to be the bachelorette I knew I was going to get the chance to meet a lot of men and all men have issues. The thought of being able to potentially be a part of creating an environment where these men felt that they could be vulnerable and emotionally expressive struck a soft cord for me. Having been in the exact position these men are in before, I had more empathy for them than I ever thought possible. Watching the show through a screen, it’s hard to understand what these men are really going through. At times we are all impulsive, sporadic, dramatic, delicate, unsure, insecure, confused, possessive, confident, shy and proud. I knew that every single person on this show was going to have a meltdown at some point. I did. I once saw Art green eating full gluten bread, so I know he did too. This is fine. These feelings are valid in life. Having these boys be able to feel comfortable enough to show me how they are feeling and what they are going through is the biggest compliment a girl could ever ask for. No matter what happens from here on out, all the good, all the bad, I’m so greatful. You men make me the luckiest Bachelorette alive.

Source

hearthumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:03 am

@Bobette She’s exceptional! Terence commented:

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 53 Terenc10
https://www.instagram.com/p/B95vBL3H5-M/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:14 am

@blueblues She is indeed.  :yes:

Meanwhile, Lesina cares so little about her own show not only is she still insisting she's not watching it, and has pretty much spoiled the ending, she's also now recommending that other viewers watch a US show instead, which airs on a rival network.  

This situation is beyond weird.  dizzy

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 53 HvejJHy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:43 pm

@Bobette beatingheart Lesina has been a disappointing lead. Lily on the other hand is phenomenal! I see a person being so true to herself!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:41 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette beatingheart   Lesina has been a disappointing lead. Lily on the other hand is phenomenal! I see a person being so true to herself!

I agree. Couldn't warm up to Lesina. I'm watching because of Lilly. I liked her on The Bachelor, and have been following her since. She is a special young lady!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 53 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:48 pm

See I really liked Lesina to start with and thought she was a great first Bette, but clearly as she discovered she wasn't cut out for reality TV, not that that is a bad thing, being a doctor is clearly her true love anyway Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 53 2764 I was very skeptical on having Lily on, but yes she has done well, reality TV is just her thing I guess.
Lily great for TV, but Lesina is who I would want to know in real life, JMO.

IMO the show has been quite a mess, and I think TBTP are at fault. They should have actually taken more control on things such as making them date EVERY contestant rather than letting them choose sometimes, and having fair competitions so there could be unexpected winners of one-on-one time, and keeping some of the fan favorites like Kurt and Jono - Yes it's manipulating the show, but it IS reality TV and we kind of expect it laugh out loud

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:59 pm

Can BacheloretteAU do the bravest of casting and make Lily the lead? She’s fun on IG...she’s compassionate and sweet. Such carefree young woman.
At 22, she’s a wise old soul.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:05 pm

On the other hand, I would like to know what happened between Lesina and TPTB

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:30 pm

Idlemess wrote:On the other hand, I would like to know what happened between Lesina and TPTB

Me too.  I think it will all come out in time.  Sounds like she's itching to blab.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 53 SUB0iTd

Source

Meanwhile that friend of hers upthread is still mouthing off in IG comments.  She tore strips off a 15 year old girl here who (correctly IMO) commented that Lesina just wants the guys to dote on her and Aaron is the only one obsessed enough to do so.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:35 pm

Bobette wrote:Meanwhile that friend of hers upthread is still mouthing off in IG comments.  She tore strips off a 15 year old girl here who (correctly IMO) commented that Lesina just wants the guys to dote on her and Aaron is the only one obsessed enough to do so.
When a 15 y.o. tells you “Please don’t get annoyed that your opinion is different to mine, just respect me", it’s time to take a really hard look at yourself. Of course she didn’t, she just got more enraged.

It may not be fair, but when her friend behaves like that, it makes Lesina look bad too.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose