SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:22 pm

Yeh nah!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8761657/The-Bachelor-2020-Shock-theory-Bella-win-instead-Irena.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:39 pm

Yeah per the betting odds that have been sleuthed all signs pointed to Irena and that hasn’t changed. It’s the same as past seasons in this case and even with Nikki and Alex like the article uses for reference, Alex was the betting odds before the season started. If by some chance it’s all wrong that makes very little sense as betting agencies are in the money making business. They have to be in the know and TAB has never been wrong. Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:03 pm

dolcimumma wrote:Yeh nah!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8761657/The-Bachelor-2020-Shock-theory-Bella-win-instead-Irena.html

I saw this earlier.  I like Jo's writing but this is the second article she's written recently which IMO she knows is complete rubbish, written in kahoots with TPTB to try to deflect from what has been an extremely obvious winner from before the premiere IMO.

Nikki/Alex was completely different, yes the odds fluctuated slightly but the margins were extremely narrow, and probably an algorithmic response to a rush of punters putting big bets on Nikki at the last minute, since seemed like a sure thing to so many.

Irena has been a clear favourite from the start with daylight between her and anyone else.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:21 am

I just want it to end!! It's been the most drawn out and exhausting season hasn't it? And every day there's a new theory in the press.
I thought Locky was going to be my favourite bachelor but I think we've seen less of him and more of all the drama.
And how many times has he said "wow, she could really be the one"?!

Seriously, just make it stop!

ETA - I love the headline calling Bella the "villain". She is a villain. She has ruined this show!
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:23 am

Just. Effing. Stop.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8762199/Bella-Varelis-shares-countdown-saying-11-MONTHS-Locky-Gilbert-meets-family.html
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:15 am

Seeing a few articles claiming that Locky choose Bella but then she rejects him, so Locky goes back to Irena who says yes to pursuing a relationship. That would be so messy if its true. What do we all think?

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/bachelor-australia-locky-finale-rumour

This article reports on the rumour but ultimately says its wrong https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bachelor-locky-rumour-finale/

Bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:41 am

@bondi_blonde  Lol I agree, Bella has reached media saturation point and I have had enough.  I'm sure she is loving having her name and face out there, regardless of why.  She's playing the long game.

@Bookworm  Pedestrian has been picking up lots of stories from the So Dramatic podcast, who has said that rumour is false.  It will be good when we finally find out one way or another.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:06 am

@Agent99
I feel like bella might actually be asking for the new stories. Compare her to all the other contestants.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:07 am

If this is true, Bella won't be going to BIP
The Bachelor EXCLUSIVE: How rogue contestants are being told they 'WON'T be allowed on Bachelor in Paradise if they break the rules'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8762095/The-Bachelor-Misbehaving-contestants-banned-Bachelor-Paradise.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1600851899%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:18 am

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 2c485f10
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 A9234c10

https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelor/pictures-ruin-the-bachelor-finale-locky-gilbert-spoiler/

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:26 am

I wonder if he got Bella’s dad’s approval?
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:36 am

bondi_blonde wrote:I wonder if he got Bella’s dad’s approval?

HAHAHA! But he’s just a really good friend! That has sleepovers laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333