SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:26 am

All you can be thankful for really is that due to COVID Bella won't be gracing herself at any 'media' events anytime soon. cantstopl she must be hating it

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:29 am

Actually all of those people who go on reality shows for their 5 mins of fame must be p***ed off this year about that. Can't even remember who was on MAFS last season giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:06 am

Catching up and saying handwave to everyone. Am I missing something or are they going from 4 to 2? Covid has reall screwed with this season hasn’t it. For my two cents worth, I think it was always Irena. I sense what Bella wants Bella normally gets. I get such mean girls vibes from her. Will be interesting to see the finale I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some dirty games played. Do I think Irena and lochy will last? I hope so but I doubt it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:27 am

dizzy

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 13386310
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 7d4f1b10

https://www.who.com.au/bella-varelis-cody-simpson?fbclid=IwAR3jL_VtXMAEOVPtJdrP06iltu9Ue5HbUjMIjdkofwEQ1jwNlpN4UIb4H4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:39 am

Its quite amazing how the media news on sweetie Bella has a 180 degree turn. She was the sweetheart when the show started. Now all the negative stories about her.

Last edited by Enough on Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:45 am

Enough wrote:Its quite amazing how the media news on sweetie Bella has a 180C turn. She was the sweetheart when the show started. Now all the negative stories about her.

I’m caught between - she must have p’d someone iin production off majorly or the franchise needed their villain. She actually said some pretty immature stuff though, which I would say amounts to bullying so maybe it’s just her???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:56 am

Knowing she was going to make the Top 2 probably gave her the impression she'd get special treatment and anything bitchy she said would be edited out. Yeah nah.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:58 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8759235/Did-Bachelors-Laura-Byrne-drop-telling-clue-Bella-Varelis-doesnt-win.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:18 am

Is Bella actually a real person??? Is she a genetically engineered fembot who was designed to win the show that's now malfunctioning??? laugh out loud I have never seen a contestant with this many franchise/celebrity connections before, it's comical at this point. She makes Hannah Ann look like a Right Reasons™ contestant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:25 am

Bobette wrote:Knowing she was going to make the Top 2 probably gave her the impression she'd get special treatment and anything bitchy she said would be edited out.  Yeah nah.

For someone so well connected to the franchise Bella has been very naive about the way things work IMO.

A guarantee of F2 at least could definitely make her over confident, and could also explain why the other girls allied with her against Irena, but as any Abbie would know being F2 does not guarantee you a good edit. Ask Alexnation, being F1 you can still get screwed over if they want to.

The vibe I get off of Bella at the moment is a spoilt brat who has always gotten her own way. IMO, production played up to this and fluffed her up the whole way through, so she had no inkling they were going to turn on her. Remember early on there were reports that she was always off with production having lots of secret chats? Girl thought she had it in the bag as either the adored “winner” or the heartbroken F2, and now it’s become clear that neither of these are happening, she is p*ssed off! IMO
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:39 am

Bella can join Jaime and sue Ch 10 for poor editing. bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 2498057887

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:28 pm

Enough wrote:Bella can join Jaime and sue Ch 10 for poor  editing. bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 2498057887

rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333