SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:50 pm

luvstx wrote:
gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:Another thing that indicates Madi isnot F1 is she follows Lori K.  It looks like Loriis going to represent the Prewett family.
Do we know when Madi started following Lori K? I could see her hiring PR after the whole ‘genuine & real’ debacle especially if there is anything else to come that could cause controversy whether it’s warranted or not.

I don't know, but I think it was before then.  It's her family following that has been more recent.  Plus, her 'don't mess with the Prew Crew' she left on Madi's Instagram picture asking for a tie breaker.

That’s interesting her family recently started following Lori K. I would guess it was due to all the heat Madi has gotten on social media and in tabloids. There are a ridiculous number of tabloid articles about her after everything blew up.

If the ending is controversial then the family may want to be prepared for another onslaught. That “tie breaker” quote is interesting. I wonder if in any way it alludes to her and HA. Sometimes I wonder if Peter is still dating them both or deciding which one to choose. JMO

What do you mean “after everything blew up?”

The ‘genuine and real’ thing and she got a lot of flak over her mission trips on reddit. She got a lot of grief on social media. Things seem to get started on reddit and then picked up by tabloids. It was completely OTT.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:15 pm

Sorry to hear that Gabrielle. Not sure how a mission trip can be bad....But the world isn’t always logical these days!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:59 pm

luvstx wrote:Sorry to hear that Gabrielle.  Not sure how a mission trip can be bad....But the world isn’t always logical these days!

I did look into it because I went on a couple short term trips myself when younger. There do seem to be some legitimate concerns but reddit seems to jump to all the worst and most extreme conclusions. Because of that sort of call-out/cancel culture it’s may be wise for Madi to hire PR to navigate it all. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:22 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:I think Madi is friends with Vanessa from Nick's season, Vanessa is close with Lori K so I think it could be as simple as Vanessa telling Madi that she should hire a PR person and recommended her. I don't think it has much to do with whether shes F1 or not or the "genuine and real" stuff. Lets be honest, despite the controversy, it hasn't effected her popularity very much. I read on reddit this morning that Madi is gaining followers even faster than Tyler did last season.

I think it’s a double edged sword. They may attain a huge social media following but some also receive a ton of hate. Hannah B is a perfect example of this. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:37 pm

I'm totally lost. What grief did Madi get on SM for going on mission trips?

IMHO I'd just ignore them all. Talk to me when you're on a mission trip in the middle of nowhere full of sickness disease and no food trying out of the goodness of your heart, to help human people who are desperate. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm totally lost. What grief did Madi get on SM for going on mission trips?

I saw comments on her IG but the missions stuff was probably mostly on reddit.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:42 pm

OK, so we have information that there was an ending filmed at the FRC. I need to find those caps someone posted with her theory on Peter heading back to the FRC site. That seems to be correct.

So far, we have the 'doubt' edits for VF and HS. VF tells Peter in Chili she doesn't know if she will be there for him in the end (I am still not getting what the heck she means). HS tries to prove to Peter she is ready for marriage/fall in love (seems like a very lame doubt to me).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:44 pm

@atem we don’t know that it’s filmed at the FRC.  Mills just said it was filmed.  I don’t think he said when or where.  But i agree we do have caps of them returning to the FRC site.  Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:55 pm

RS said that if he said what he heard, then what Chris said at the FRC and Peter's mom said wouldn't make sense. It would, if there was an ending filmed later.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:47 pm

It’s possible but how do we explain the scenes in the plaid?  I still don’t think it was a simple ending at the FRC.  Hopefully we get more information soon.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen49

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:11 am

Maybe he went back to the site to let Hannah go. They leave Australia he goes after Madison and they filmed the ending somewhere else. If the RC was filmed right there then I think RS would've had some info on it because I do think there is someone from within the film crew that he gets his spoilers from jmo. Maybe the producers only took certain crew members to another filming location or maybe they have a verbal from Peter and Madison on how and what will go down at the ATFR and their throwing us off by saying it's already been filmed. only its filmed in their minds. cantstopl IDK
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:16 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:It’s possible but how do we explain the scenes in the plaid?  I still don’t think it was a simple ending at the FRC.  Hopefully we get more information soon.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen49

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor

Weren't the LCD filmed in Alice Springs? I could have sworn RS said Alice Springs was where they would film the FRC, but it ended up being somewhere more remote.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
Emeralds
vickiemarie
butterflylove
Luvstruck
Hotmomma