SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by silverstreams Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:17 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Tyler has landed in Paris and has a quick photo/ story in front of La Madeleine...a very chic neighborhood with Chanel,  Valentino, Hermès boutique etc...
Sorry, couldn’t bring the photo...

Arc de Triomphe in Paris.

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 9 Screen10

Source

laugh out loud do him and Matt share clothes? I swear Matt was wearing this on his IG stories the other day

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by silverstreams Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:16 am

@Just Looking Hmm I’ll keep my tinfoil opinions at a minimum. I don’t think Tyler is lying when he says he’s single and she’s a friend, I’m just not convinced it’s the whole truth. Guess we won’t know truly till they’re with other people IMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:44 pm

This will certainly have an effect on Instagram sleuthing going forward. The Following tab on Mobile is going away. It will no longer be possible to see others' latest follows and likes.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/7/20903080/instagram-following-activity-tab-disappearing

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:30 pm

I don't think Tyler's follows and likes helped with sleuthing anyway. He seems to follow people on IG as he meets them in person. And he rarely even likes or comments on posts. The ones he does interact with are his friends and maybe guys on his season. He also doesn't seem to hold any SM grudges and unfollow people even when they are no longer involved.

It was evident Tyler was not F1 as he would be posting IG stories of his whereabouts whenever a suspected SHV occurred, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:14 pm

dee wrote:I don't think Tyler's follows and likes helped with sleuthing anyway. He seems to follow people on IG as he meets them in person. And he rarely even likes or comments on posts. The ones he does interact with are his friends and maybe guys on his season. He also doesn't seem to hold any SM grudges and unfollow people even when they are no longer involved.

It was evident Tyler was not F1 as he would be posting IG stories of his whereabouts whenever a suspected SHV occurred, imo.

I don't just mean for Tyler, I mean for everyone! It's definitely going to change sleuthing. And I personally think the public nature of the Gigi follow of Tyler on July 22nd a week before the After the Final Rose (and the follow back by Tyler) may have had a strong effect on their relationship. Would their relationship have even happened without the huge amount of publicity associated with it? When a celebrity follows a reality TV star on Instagram, does it even happen if the gossip rags do not see it? Smiley IMO.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Maybe. But I also think Gigi and Tyler have mutual friends/acquaintances which makes it possible that their first contact wasn't via a DM following their mutual follow. Looking at their follow list, Gigi could have easily gotten his number from Eva Chen, Charlotte D'Allessio, Josie Conseco, or whoever is in the industry.

I don't think we will ever know if their relationship would have happened or not if media didn't make their IG follows public. Tyler was always going to be the fan favourite, regardless of whichever season he was on. Media was already writing articles about him for weeks, prior to Gigi's follow. If it wasn't for Gigi, it would have probably been another person with some notoriety that would have shoot their shot, imo. Maybe not as high profile as Gigi, but it wouldn't have surprised me if some other actress or model would have wanted to date him, even if for PR. Especially with the show starting to become more popular with celebrities and social media.

ETA: Bringing back to IG removing the feature of viewing other's recent follows and likes... For the context of show sleuthing, I think SHV sleuthing using SM is more reliable? For me, looking at who these contestants follow or what comments they have liked didn't really tell us anything of substance, imo. Tyler followed Hannah's mom right after filming, even though he got dumped. He continues to follow Hannah and her mom despite not being involved with them any longer. Hannah still follows Tyler and his mom, and still likes some of her posts. Doesn't really mean more than what it is, imo. All it really tells me is there is no beef between the two, as much as bachelor nation wants there to be. Also, I'm sure there's ways around tracking IG follows and likes if people are really that interested.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:00 pm

For me personally, following and likes don’t mean much when it comes to sleuthing f1. SHV does. Looking back, the two Bette seasons where RS was wrong initially, both f2 always let us know their whereabouts, especially during weekends. Will we be so lucky Peter’s season? I certainly hope so!

I don’t use Spotify or AppleMusic but I don’t discourage other people to follow, analyze play lists. But I have to say, I was on AU Bach this past season. Sleuthers don’t rely on IG posts/likes/follows , playlists, but old fashioned screencaps; it was fun! If we can’t see IG follows and likes, perhaps we will use screencaps more?

All Jmo.

No get back to Tyler: I hope he has a great time with his brother!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:10 pm

@sdmom I agree! When Tyler was always in NYC or Jupiter, something was up with the F1 spoiler. His follows and likes never gave anything away, but his locations did.

Tyler and his brother seem to be enjoying Paris. He's also there with his childhood friend and another friend of theirs. I hope he can relax a bit before he runs his first marathon in Chicago this weekend.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:34 pm

Before TPTB decided to put out the cast before the season even started filming, IG was very helpful in finding out who other contestants were.

Quite often when someone was eliminated, their new follows lead the sleuthers to other contestants that were unknown (especially the ones out early during the season).  Sometimes even before RS found them.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:15 pm

@HavaDrPepper No doubt it helps in some instances, but I meant in the context of Tyler's placement for the season as it was posted on his thread. His likes and follows never really gave an indication of his placement of the season. It wasn't until he was clearly never in a SHV, did a lot of people conclude that he could not have been F1 despite early spoilers. Anyway there is a way to bypass the feature on mobile. I guess one thing is to never update to the latest IG version. Another would be to check follows via desktop rather than mobile.

Anyway, looks like ABCfoodtours was featured on Good Morning America's IG stories. I'm not sure if there are videos on their main webpage, but it's still pretty cool to get a plug from GMA. I'm glad Tyler and Matt are able introduce and bring attention to those in the underserved communities at a larger scale.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/goodmorningamerica/

It also looks like they are bringing a food tour to Chicago in 4 days (Friday?) as they will be there for their marathon.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:41 am

Has anyone made the connection of who Tyler is traveling with in Paris and if it’s work orientated?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:13 pm

Minney wrote:Has anyone made the connection of who Tyler is traveling with in Paris and if it’s work orientated?

It looks work related, one of the girls he’s with is a stylist. Don’t know what it’s for though.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121