SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by forrealspeople Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:34 am

dee wrote:@Bleiby527 I never said Hannah's not gaining followers, but she hasn't gained much due to the nature of the DWTS show as well as losing a few followers from the Bachelor show(still a NET POSITIVE gain as whatever she gains from DWTS each day covers the followers she has lost). There are days during DWTS where she had a net negative followers. Pretty sure she started DWTS with 2.4M or very close to that. Her engagement has also dropped down to 10-11% at one point during DWTS and have since increased from the momentum from her DWTS win. Engagement is also calculated based on the last 12 or so pictures. Hannah's last four pictures are about her win and is pictured with Alan. Those are the type of posts that people will like and comment on because it celebrates her win and people like to speculate if she's dating her dance partner or not.  Engagement usually increases if these people post a picture as a couple, with other people in BN, or thirst trap photos. Tyler doesn't post pictures of him with any girl or even of BN (besides during the show), so I expect his engagement rate to decrease unless he posts 5 consecutive thirst traps to increase his engagement. Every time he posts an ad or even about abcfoodtours, his rate will decrease. This is the same for all of the contestants.

Anyway, sorry for going on and on about Hannah on Tyler's thread, but I was trying to  say I expect Hannah to gain followers as she's been on 3 consecutive shows. If she wasn't gaining any, I'd be worried. And Tyler's losing followers is expected because the show has ended since August. Tyler being linked to Stassie or any women doesn't cause him to gain or lose followers. He hasn't even come out publicly saying he's been in any exclusive relationship since the show has ended nor has he posted pictures with any girls since the show has ended (minus a work event he did with Hannah G, and she's clearly engaged to someone else).

Didn't he also loose a lot of followers, when he was first link to Gigi? I think someone said he lost but then gained some of it back. I could be wrong. I feel like when he dates these high profile girls, the cons outweigh the pros for him sometimes. JMO He gets so much hate. But it does get his name out there in the press. I agree @dee & @ReneeM regarding that it's a normal trend for the cast.

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by forrealspeople Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:37 am

Seatee wrote:Tyler Cameron is "not interested" in a serious relationship with Stassie: https://www.eonline.com/news/1099170/tyler-cameron-is-not-interested-in-a-serious-relationship-with-stassie-karanikolaou

Sometimes I feel like the source is himself.  rofl Why need to say anything. Just keep quiet and go about your business.

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:46 am

@forrealspeople No, Tyler didn't really lose any followers when first linked to Gigi. He had a steady gain coming off the Bachelorette show. I also think misinformation was fed about Gigi taking a hit in followers. I think she started around 49.05M when they were first linked together, but people thought she had 49.5M before that. Someone said she lost 500,000 followers, but I think they read the decimal point wrong. I remember I went back to check and she never had any large dip in followers.

In terms of "source", half the time I don't even believe them as they're made up and the other half is probably given by their publicist/PR team.

Last edited by dee on Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:02 am

I think for outlets like E! or People, the “ source” is someone’s PR team about 80% or the time but that’s Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by forrealspeople Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:58 am

dee wrote:@forrealspeople No, Tyler didn't really lose any followers when first linked to Gigi. He had a steady gain coming off the Bachelorette show. I also think misinformation was fed about Gigi taking a hit in followers. I think she started around 49.05M when they were first linked together, but people thought she had 49.5M before that. Someone said she lost 500,000 followers, but I think they read the decimal point wrong. I remember I went back to check and she never had any large dip in followers.

In terms of "source", half the time I don't even believe them as they're made up and the other half is probably given by their publicist/PR team.

True, most of the time they are all BS. I think in his case though, especially the ones coming from Eonline, ENews! or People are most likely more true than false. JMO He has stated in multiple interviews regarding his dating life, "just read the news" or something to that nature. He even said, "what's out there is out there". He didn't denied it. Yes, celebrities do have their own PR team. But some of them who have "friends" that work for these outlets are the actually "source" themselves. Not all the time but sometimes. JMO The Kardashians for example were notorious for being their own "source" in the beginning. JMO It could very well be coming from his PR team, but still filtering through him. I honestly would prefer him/PR person not releasing any statements at this point. Now, it just seems like he's trying too hard to be relevant. But maybe that's what they are trying to achieve. He can still date her but just don't put anything out in the press. Let the pictures do the talking. It's not like anything is serious that really needs to be address. But that's the Hollywood game for you.

I think Tessa handles the PR for ABC Food Tours. That's usually when I see her around. Not sure if she also does his personal as well. I don't think she works for Sunshine Sachs anymore. I think she's a freelancer now. I love Tyler. Still a big fan of his. I really want big things for him. I just hope he has the right team around him. JAMO So far it looks like he got some great projects in the works.

Please excuse the grammar mistakes. Thank you!

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:04 am

I know it's a generational thing but tying so much value to a persons IG stats is still strange to me. The numbers being talked about are like pennies on the street... not enough to worry about or bother picking up. Tyler is still a SM phenom considering he's been on 1 show compared to others 3 shows with similar IG numbers. IMO

I can't wait until he can talk about his new projects! Most are expecting modeling projects so would be cool if there were also a construction type show as well.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by forrealspeople Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:06 pm

Minney wrote:I know it's a generational thing but tying so much value to a persons IG stats is still strange to me.  The numbers being talked about are like pennies on the street... not enough to worry about or bother picking up.  Tyler is still a SM phenom considering he's been on 1 show compared to others 3 shows with similar IG numbers.  IMO

I can't wait until he can talk about his new projects! Most are expecting modeling projects so would be cool if there were also a construction type show as well.  

Yes very true. There's something very intriguing about Tyler. I feel like he has all these different layers to him. I know some people find him to be boring. I personally think he's funny. I always find myself laughing at some of his stories. Maybe i just get his sense of humor.

I'm very curious about the shoot he did with Baccarat. They used to be one of my vendors, so I'm very familiar with their brand. I'm happy to see he's getting signed on to work with high end luxury brand.

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:04 pm

forrealspeople wrote:
Seatee wrote:Tyler Cameron is "not interested" in a serious relationship with Stassie: https://www.eonline.com/news/1099170/tyler-cameron-is-not-interested-in-a-serious-relationship-with-stassie-karanikolaou

Sometimes I feel like the source is himself.  rofl Why need to say anything. Just keep quiet and go about your business.

I think it's so protect his image. The Kardashians/Jenners and their clan are generally not well respected in the industry so he's trying to distance himself. He got a lot of backlash from being attached to Stassie.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:44 pm

Seatee wrote:
forrealspeople wrote:

I think it's so protect his image. The Kardashians/Jenners and their clan are generally not well respected in the industry so he's trying to distance himself. He got a lot of backlash from being attached to Stassie.

IMO whoever “source” is lacks sensitivity or at the very least is suggesting there is hierarchy of women. “Source” is implying that Stassie is enough to have a good time with and hookup but not enough as a person for Tyler to consider dating. If “source” kept his or her comment limited to just saying they were spending time together while Tyler was in LA and had not tread into DTR language like “hanging out/hooking up/not interested in dating” add ons then my impression would be different.
Tyler doesn’t have a history of downgrading others to save face so JMO I don’t see him as “the source”.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:14 pm

Tyler/his PR/someone on his side put out the statements in that article.  I didn’t like the tone of it and thought it was disrespectful to stassie. Stassie’s camp would never put out something like that because it doesn’t make her sounds good. The statements didn’t come from no where and Tyler’s side has the motive because of what was being said about Tyler. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:37 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler/his PR/someone on his side put out the statements in that article.  I didn’t like the tone of it and thought it was disrespectful to stassie. Stassie’s camp would never put out something like that because it doesn’t make her sounds good. The statements didn’t come from no where and Tyler’s side has the motive because of what was being said about Tyler. All JMO

Also to consider, Tyler is still under contract due to his Bette stint. Tptb pr machine could also be “the source” and if so can tell whatever story in whatever manner suits their agenda.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:04 pm

notarose wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler/his PR/someone on his side put out the statements in that article.  I didn’t like the tone of it and thought it was disrespectful to stassie. Stassie’s camp would never put out something like that because it doesn’t make her sounds good. The statements didn’t come from no where and Tyler’s side has the motive because of what was being said about Tyler. All JMO

Also to consider, Tyler is still under contract due to his Bette stint. Tptb pr machine could also be “the source” and if so can tell whatever story in whatever manner suits their agenda.

TPTB have never cared about anyone’s reputation and would not hesitate to destroy Tyler’s if he showed up to BIP JMO whoever put out this statement was trying to help Tyler by putting out he and stassie are nothing serious. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121