SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:37 pm

Bringing this forward from three pages back in case some didn't see the post. Smiley

ReneeM wrote:Ok before it gets out of hand I would like to remind everyone that this is TYLER’s thread. Please don’t let Hannah become the focus, she has her own thread where all these discussions are welcome yes

@Seatee @annatornay Welcome1 to both of you! Thank you for joining.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:41 pm

I assume we're allowed to talk about Hannah though on the Tyler thread if she and Tyler reunite? (Only kidding laugh out loud I feel like they will just stay friends, but who knows!)

Also Hannah liked Tyler's latest Instagram post tonight https://www.instagram.com/p/B4NshnXl955/ so it seems like she wasn't upset about the headlines his support of her would bring.

I can't wait to see stories of Tyler with his parents over the next few days, they are both so sweet and wholesome - it's easy to see where Tyler gets his personality. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:47 am

wishesfireworks wrote:Wish people would stop trying to get Alan and Hannah to date and Tyler and Hannah still. It was nice of Tyler to leave that comment as a friend. Hannah seems like an exhausting person to deal with tbh.

IMO.

Truly.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:45 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Wish people would stop trying to get Alan and Hannah to date and Tyler and Hannah still. It was nice of Tyler to leave that comment as a friend. Hannah seems like an exhausting person to deal with tbh.

IMO.

I don't even think they're really friends in the true sense of the word. Not implying there is animosity, I just think they're two people that shared an experience on a tv show and that's where it pretty much ended. I don't see them texting back and forth or sharing their daily lives with each other. IMO. I totally agree with you regarding Hannah.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:18 pm

There are photos on ig of Tyler partying at the party he’s hosting tonight. I didn’t see any pics of him with other bachelor people who ran. Did anyone else? Does anyone know his time? There were some ig posts about the race but not many. I was surprised to see so little.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:32 pm

@Summerfun1980 Andi's IG is still up. At the beginning Tyler is with her. I think I hear his voice later on as well.

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 28 Captu164

https://www.instagram.com/stories/andi_dorfman/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:34 pm

@GuardianAngel thank you!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:06 pm

@Summerfun1980 I believe he ran it a little faster today than his Chicago time. Despite cramping midway ( and reported by TMZ, ) and stopping sometimes for fans, His final time was 4:39 IIRC.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:44 am

I'm probably the only one, but I really ship Tyler with his BFF, Kate. I think they are adorable together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4bC0RNgcnu/

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:14 am

@Lurker You aren’t the only one to find them adorable. They have a long, beautiful, solid friendship and doubt they are wanting to change any of that. JMO

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:01 pm

Lurker wrote:I'm probably the only one, but I really ship Tyler with his BFF, Kate. I think they are adorable together.

I'm with ya! I think the best relationships come from having a great friendship first. They would make a fantastic couple. But I think Tyler mentioned on a podcast that Kate had friend-zoned him a long time ago. hehehe P.S. She looks like Meghan Markle!

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:29 pm

Seatee wrote:
Lurker wrote:I'm probably the only one, but I really ship Tyler with his BFF, Kate. I think they are adorable together.

I'm with ya! I think the best relationships come from having a great friendship first. They would make a fantastic couple. But I think Tyler mentioned on a podcast that Kate had friend-zoned him a long time ago. hehehe P.S. She looks like Meghan Markle!

I agree. Astrobach, they might not want to change it right now, but I wouldn't be shocked if that changes in the future after more life experiences, when they are really ready to settle down. He always mentions her and lights up when talking about her accomplishments. It's really sweet.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121