SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by lleyki Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:49 pm

smg2587 wrote:Tyler at the Falconeri Store Opening Party in NYC.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/10/17/irina-shayk-joins-tyler-cameron-at-falconeri-store-opening-party-in-nyc/

And he's posing in a picture with Irina Shayk. Dear god - should we start the countdown to how soon some speculate on that? Since we know poor Tyler can't stand next to a woman without his dating, hooking up with, etc. with her.

Editing to make it clear, I'm not directing this at any member of this board. I just know how I saw speculation at other places when he was photographed sitting with Kristina at that event. Despite the fact that multiple other people were there. And well we know what happened with Andi.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by mbl Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:15 pm

RS has Luke P on his podcast today and Luke again states that Tyler was the last FS date. RS doesn’t dispute Luke’s order and says that Tyler being last makes sense to him and explains how Hannah approached the date after her date with Luke. I know it’s been laid out on the board that Tyler being last is not possible b/c of the filming schedule. Wasn’t it RS who gave us the photos of the date with Luke from which the date of his date was determined? Is it possible that RS received the photos a day after Lukes date, which would give an additional day for Tyler’s date to have occurred that would still work with the overall filming schedule? I’m just trying to figure this out because it’s not clear what Luke’s motivation to lie about this would be. If you’re interested in listening it starts at around the 1:22 mark. He may discuss it elsewhere in the podcast but this is the only section I listened to.

I’m sorry if Im posting in the wrong place. I don’t see a Luke P thread so thought I’d post here for discussion. Thx

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:26 pm

mbl wrote:RS has Luke P on his podcast today and Luke again states that Tyler was the last FS date.  RS doesn’t dispute Luke’s order and says that Tyler being last makes sense to him and explains how Hannah approached the date after her date with Luke.  I know it’s been laid out on the board that Tyler being last is not possible b/c of the filming schedule.  Wasn’t it RS who gave us the photos of the date with Luke from which the date of his date was determined?  Is it possible that RS received the photos a day after Lukes date, which would give an additional day for Tyler’s date to have occurred that would still work with the overall filming schedule?  I’m just trying to figure this out because it’s not clear what Luke’s motivation to lie about this would be.  If you’re interested in listening it starts at around the 1:22 mark.  He may discuss it elsewhere in the podcast but this is the only section I listened to.  

I’m sorry if Im posting in the wrong place.  I don’t see a Luke P thread so thought I’d post here for discussion.  Thx
There was also video out on May 4th on Instagram of the date with Luke and Hannah in Greece. So I am not sure how the day can be wrong. With how fantasy filming works for Luke not to be last and have a date on May fourth they would be two days more of filming considering a day break and another fs date and that would mean filming couldn't be done till May 12th at the earliest and social media activity from the producers would make that impossible. Producers where seen home in LA like one of Hannah's producers Julie on the night of May 11th in stories they put up and Julie was definitely with Hannah on FRC. Also one producer that does the interviews Daan had a story about being sick in bed on May 11th. And I seen pictures of him doing interviews with both Tyler and Hannah during Tyler's HTD. For Luke to be right and Tyler to be last filming had to end on May 12th and not a day sooner but producers and Chris Harrison where already in LA or headed back to the states by than. It would also mean Hannah and Jed didn't get any time together afterwards because Hannah admits to being on a flight back to the states May 13th. And producer Samanntha was seen in stories in New York on May 14th and did the media tour with Hannah. Also reading the recap to the podcast Luke talks about seeing fireworks the day before his fs and none of Hannah's FS had fireworks. Plus if I remember right weather reports matched Luke's date being May 4th because of the rain from what someone sleuthed. They separate the contestants and he doesn't seem to know that during fantasy suites they take the day off from filming between each fs to do interviews. I just don't see how it is possible that Luke wasn't last going by what I saw from the producers on Instagram of when they where headed home. Jmo.

Also if this is in the wrong place please remove.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:43 pm

smg2587 wrote:
mbl wrote:RS has Luke P on his podcast today and Luke again states that Tyler was the last FS date.  RS doesn’t dispute Luke’s order and says that Tyler being last makes sense to him and explains how Hannah approached the date after her date with Luke.  I know it’s been laid out on the board that Tyler being last is not possible b/c of the filming schedule.  Wasn’t it RS who gave us the photos of the date with Luke from which the date of his date was determined?  Is it possible that RS received the photos a day after Lukes date, which would give an additional day for Tyler’s date to have occurred that would still work with the overall filming schedule?  I’m just trying to figure this out because it’s not clear what Luke’s motivation to lie about this would be.  If you’re interested in listening it starts at around the 1:22 mark.  He may discuss it elsewhere in the podcast but this is the only section I listened to.  

I’m sorry if Im posting in the wrong place.  I don’t see a Luke P thread so thought I’d post here for discussion.  Thx
There was also video out on May 4th on Instagram of the date with Luke and Hannah in Greece. So I am not sure how the day can be wrong. Also producers where seen home in LA like one of Hannah's producers Julie on the night of May 11th in stories they put up and Julie was definitely with Hannah on FRC. Also one producer that does the interviews Daan had a story about being sick in bed on May 11th. And I seen pictures of him doing interviews with both Tyler and Hannah during Tyler's HTD. For Luke to be right and Tyler to be last filming had to end on May 12th and not a day sooner but producers and Chris Harrison where already in LA or headed back to the states by than. It would also mean Hannah and Jed didn't get any time together afterwards because Hannah admits to being on a flight back to the states May 13th. Also reading the recap to the podcast Luke talks about seeing fireworks the day before his fs and none of Hannah's FS had fireworks. Plus if I remember right weather reports matched Luke's date being May 4th because of the rain from what someone sleuthed. They separate the contestants and he doesn't seem to know that during fantasy suites they take the day off from filming between each fs to do interviews. I just don't see how it is possible that Luke wasn't last going by what I saw from the producers on Instagram of when they where headed home. Jmo.

Also if this is in the wrong place please remove.

I am about to listen as well, even reluctantly...
To the bold... well, Luke has been known for making up plenty of stuff on camera without any prompting, I’m not sure I would suddenly start to believe everything he says because he’s not in the show and is more free..to say whatever he feels like. He lives in his own world and may not know as much as he pretends he does. We all sleuthed that timeline to death and came to the conclusions we did because of all the clues that are relayed here. I am vaguely remembering Hannah confirming the sequence as well. Anyhow, should be an interesting one...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:56 pm

What’s interesting is that RS doesn’t push back on the FS order.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:44 pm

Just to give my final impression after listening to the whole interview ( TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 17 4256136633 , I listened to 1. 1/2 speed) it’s uncovering some things that Hannah would need to address but specifically regarding Tyler and the order of the FSD.: Luke explains that he left LA later than everybody else... a few days it seems, and even though on one breath he says he is sure the real life order was Peter, Jed, HIM and Tyler last... he is clearly forgetting some details that would confirm that placement as Steve reminds him something and he is hesitating and backtracking... So for me, it’s still making more sense that Luke didn’t actually know what was going on and HE was the last FSD.
Luke is still Luke, he explains a lot of things that were shown that have a different context according to him, and he basically throws Hannah under the bus regarding the whole sex before marriage aspect and all that went down because of that twisted communication between them.

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:06 pm

My impression when reading that recap on reddit is that he wanted to take credit for Hannah not sleeping with Tyler!  JMO.

In all reality, what would make sense to me would be for it to have been Peter, Tyler, Jed then Luke.  IF the windmill really was 4 times, Hannah could have actually been pretty sore which would be another reason to not sleep with him :uptonogood .  And, if at this time she was sure about Jed, knowing that she would be sleeping with him, she might have chosen to not go the route of sleeping with 3 guys.

At the point of Tyler's FSD she might have felt that Peter and Jed were her F2. IMO I think she was over Luke by this time and was not even considering him as a possibility.  And, if those were her chosen F2, then I can see her not sleeping with Tyler.  But he threw her for a loop with how he reacted to that which was why she was so emotional the next morning.

But unless any of the other guys actually confirm a filming date, we won't know what order they were filmed in.  But I do agree that Luke's was last.  That is where RS fails. He doesn't actually dig into details (like weather) and just takes people at their word.

Sleuthing is just one big puzzle and when all the pieces are put into place, you see the whole picture.  RS just sees a piece at a time.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:02 pm

@smg2587 thanks for posting. That link didn't work for me. In case anyone else had the same problem, this one worked for me. I don't know if it's the same.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/4372968/irina-shayk-tyler-cameron-falconeri-store-opening-party-05/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:57 am

Tyler and Matt cleaning up nicely at
Hudson River Park’s Annual Gala
TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Screen12

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3vkcEDpJ0w/?igshid=wkzzcftbd5ld

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:04 am

You're welcome! :fanningfan

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 17 71192410

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3u_koClOL4/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:25 pm

These quotes probably won't stop anyone speculating on his love life. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tyler-cameron-on-dating-after-gigi-hadid-hannah-brown-splits/

Also Tyler On Air with Ryan Seacreast. I thought this was happening when Tyler followed him. Loved the way he and Ryan interacted in this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQa2hSSaMA&t=28s

Edit to add Tyler seems to be doing an abcfoodtours today and Mr. Purple seem to be on of there stops. According to Mr. Purple NYC Instagram page they seem to be doing a feature of this tour with cbsnews. 

https://www.instagram.com/mrpurplenyc/

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:51 pm

For those in Toronto, he's also doing a meet and greet at Dough TO on Saturday (Oct.19) from 1-3pm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xDGdRhbdD/
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121