SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Weier - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Weier - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelsey Weier - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:47 pm

I just listened to RS's podcast and he was asked about the drama he was hearing for Kelsey's HTD. He said the drama didn't end up happening and it had to do with her father. The show tried to get him to show up on her HTD and he never showed up. He doesn't know if it's because he refused to show up or if Kelsey or her family said he better not show up. No drama ended up happening on her HTD.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Weier - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelsey Weier - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:I just listened to RS's podcast and he was asked about the drama he was hearing for Kelsey's HTD. He said the drama didn't end up happening and it had to do with her father. The show tried to get him to show up on her HTD and he never showed up. He doesn't know if it's because he refused to show up or if Kelsey or her family said he better not show up. No drama ended up happening on her HTD.  

Well whatever the reason may be I am glad it didn't happen.

Trying to bring her father to the HTD is the producers going to far. Glad someone put a stop to it. Kelsey just recently started seeing the man himself again and didn't need this. Old family drama is not needed to hype this show. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:47 pm

smg2587 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I just listened to RS's podcast and he was asked about the drama he was hearing for Kelsey's HTD. He said the drama didn't end up happening and it had to do with her father. The show tried to get him to show up on her HTD and he never showed up. He doesn't know if it's because he refused to show up or if Kelsey or her family said he better not show up. No drama ended up happening on her HTD.  

Trying to bring her father to the HTD is the producers going to far. Glad someone put a stop to it. Kelsey just recently started seeing the man himself again and didn't need this. Old family drama is not needed to hype this show. All jmo.

Tptb sink to ever further depths of sleaze. plotting Unfortunately, nothing is too much in their book. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:03 pm

smg2587 wrote:

I agree. Sometimes (often??) they just go too far. This is not a Housewives show. There are so many scenarios TPTB could do, and they so often go for the most cringe-worthy. I think it's lazy thinking and using the same old tropes over and over again.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:02 pm

smg2587 wrote:

I think that's disgusting! tptb bringing in (or causing) family drama of people who weren't cast on the show is gross. Who can blame anyone for not wanting to be a part of it?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:15 pm

Kelsey Weier - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Kelsey

Kelsey

Hometown: Des Moines, Iowa

Fun facts:

• Kelsey’s favorite day of the year is Christmas Eve because she and her family have a big fondue party.

• Kelsey’s personal goal is “to age like fine wine”.

• Kelsey says she is not good at giving gifts.
https://bachelornation.com/blog/2019/12/13/peter-weber-the-bachelor-cast-30-women
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:02 pm

Kelsey
Professional Clothier
Des Moines, IA
Bachelorette Biography

Kelsey was born and raised in Iowa with her fraternal twin sister and younger sister. She enjoys exercising, cooking, traveling and competed at Miss USA after being crowned Miss Iowa in 2017. Coming from the pageant world, Kelsey is an old pro at competing with other women, but don't get it twisted, she's not looking for drama. Kelsey has had her share of relationship issues in the past, but thanks to frequent Pilates classes, she's in peak physical and spiritual form! She's hoping to find a partner to travel the world, experience new cultures and enjoy a good glass of red wine with. At 28, she has presumably lived more life than many of the other girls and knows what she wants: Peter Weber.

- Kelsey says she is like an onion; she has many layers.
- If you want to give Kelsey a gift, don't get her flowers. Get her chocolate!
- Kelsey described her personality as feisty and stubborn.
https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/season-24-kelsey-2020
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:01 pm

Kelsey Weier - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 153384_7236-900x0

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:48 pm

Kelsey Weier - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 153466_4914-900x0

Kelsey Weier - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 153466_5061-900x0

Kelsey Weier - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 153466_4994-900x0

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:00 pm

I was curious about her job title. As per the business link she meets with clients and guides them through the process of custom made suits and shirts.
https://www.tomjames.com/how-it-works/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:47 pm

https://youtu.be/sKIe-B_3mAY
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Weier - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
smg2587
Jolena
Stacia620
rosi
lovelycrumpets